Author

Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners - page 608. (Read 700763 times)

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1084
is this version still available? i have s7 and s9 with bmminer v1. i really like to make a scheduled fan percent change everyday. is it doable with awesome miner?

i tried this, t does'nt work. hehe..

help?...
Chaning fan speed is not supported by Awesome Miner. There was an attempt to implement this some time ago, but it never worked very well because of how the Antminer configuration works. So unfortunately, I don't know any way of setting the fan speed.

If you figure out how to make that configuration over SSH by manually modifying the Antminer configuration file (/config/bmminer.conf), please let me know and I can add support for it in Awesome Miner.

Hi, patrike

If I buy a premium edition, can I try the development version 1.7.8.? I really need to schedule and control my fans. My miners are S7's and S9 with bmminer v1.
Hi,
Unfortunately, the status is still the same. Unless someone figures out how to configure fan speed over SSH on the Antminers, I don't have any solution to implement in Awesome Miner for it.
legendary
Hey man can you add the Pascal coin so awesome miner picks it up better with gatelessgate aka Sgminer with out using the check box to add the pascal.conf ....

IF i try to use the same setting  though AWESOME the PC locks up but if use the my custom conf like above it works great with awesome .

I got it kind of adding to the

Specify Kerrel as pascal when I make the Pool .. it seems to work that way .. Smiley ..
I've not really had time to look at Gateless Gate mining software yet, and how it differs from sgminer. What are the differences in configuration in order to mine pascal coin compared to any other sgminer supported algorithm? I understand that you run Gateless Gate software instead of sgminer, but what changes in command line or configuration file is relevant?
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
is this version still available? i have s7 and s9 with bmminer v1. i really like to make a scheduled fan percent change everyday. is it doable with awesome miner?

i tried this, t does'nt work. hehe..

help?...
Chaning fan speed is not supported by Awesome Miner. There was an attempt to implement this some time ago, but it never worked very well because of how the Antminer configuration works. So unfortunately, I don't know any way of setting the fan speed.

If you figure out how to make that configuration over SSH by manually modifying the Antminer configuration file (/config/bmminer.conf), please let me know and I can add support for it in Awesome Miner.

Hi, patrike

If I buy a premium edition, can I try the development version 1.7.8.? I really need to schedule and control my fans. My miners are S7's and S9 with bmminer v1.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Hi.

I have succesfully setup Awesome miner with my A4-s (changing pool groups + profit switching).

I only have 1 major problem left.

Sometimes when miner reset itself, there can be 2 problem scenarios:

1.) Only 3 out of 4 devices are recognized wthin a miner (I can setup a trigger to reset the miner if average hash rate too low and usually it is fixed)

2.) The devices are working with normal hashrate but are not accepting ( In this case I can also target miner temperature)

BUT In 30% of the case the manual on/off PSU power cycle is needed for miners to start working normally and start accepting.

My question is: Is there a way/know-how that Awesome miner can send a command via ssh to raspberry pi to power cycle the miner automatically?

Please advise,

Regards
Congratulations, you have an A4! Unfortunately this is normal behaviour (especially on Multipools like nicehash) and has nothing to do with Awesome Miner.
Awesome Miner only makes it easier to monitor this. You can find dozens of posts about that A4 issue in this forum.

Hi,
I think A4 are missing extranounce support for fast coin switching, I wrote to Innosilicion if they can update the firmware, single coins pools work ok with A4..
You cannot power cycle an A4 rig from the PI unless you are using some sort of Switched PDU. I have an APC version which allows me to remotely power on/off each of 16 C14 ports from a web interface. I think its an APC-7911

Thanks for the info, I found some cheap asian remote phone switch it looks it also have timer to power only at night when cheap electricity https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Broadlink-16A-EU-US-standard-wifi-power-socket-plug-outlet-Wireless-Control-switch-for-iphone-ipad/32647326070.html?spm=2114.13010308.0.0.whlPfQ
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Hey man can you add the Pascal coin so awesome miner picks it up better with gatelessgate aka Sgminer with out using the check box to add the pascal.conf ....

IF i try to use the same setting  though AWESOME the PC locks up but if use the my custom conf like above it works great with awesome .

I got it kind of adding to the

Specify Kerrel as pascal when I make the Pool .. it seems to work that way .. Smiley ..
Activity: 9
I Just bought it and for now I can say I'm happy with it!
legendary
Activity: 1109
You cannot power cycle an A4 rig from the PI unless you are using some sort of Switched PDU. I have an APC version which allows me to remotely power on/off each of 16 C14 ports from a web interface. I think its an APC-7911
legendary
Activity: 938
Hi Patrike,

Will the next update have Bitmain T9 support ?
Could you please send me an API-report (by mail) for a T9 miner so I can compare with S9? Many thanks!

You got it in your "info" e-mail  Wink
legendary
Hi Patrike,

Could you please send me an API-report (by mail) for a T9 miner so I can compare with S9? Many thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1405
Merit: 1001
Hi.

I have succesfully setup Awesome miner with my A4-s (changing pool groups + profit switching).

1.) Only 3 out of 4 devices are recognized wthin a miner (I can setup a trigger to reset the miner if average hash rate too low and usually it is fixed)

2.) The devices are working with normal hashrate but are not accepting ( In this case I can also target miner temperature)

BUT In 30% of the case the manual on/off PSU power cycle is needed for miners to start working normally and start accepting.

My question is: Is there a way/know-how that Awesome miner can send a command via ssh to raspberry pi to power cycle the miner automatically?

Please advise,

Regards
Congratulations, you have an A4! Unfortunately this is normal behaviour (especially on Multipools like nicehash) and has nothing to do with Awesome Miner.
Awesome Miner only makes it easier to monitor this. You can find dozens of posts about that A4 issue in this forum.
legendary
Activity: 938
Hi Patrike,

Hi.

Please advise,

Regards
Activity: 868
Merit: 517
Can Awesome miner manage the Antminer L3 Scrypt miner?  Also does AM support Claymore XMR miner?  I downloaded the free trial of AM, but finding it is too limited to know if this is going to work for me.  You should offer a 30 day trial license of the licensed products so that we can try it to see if it is going to work.  

I am interested in figuring out how to manage the L3's and how to setup profit switching in this software to mange both GPU rigs and scrypt ASIC miners.  If you can recommend a tutorial on how to do this that would be great.  Thanks.

Update: I tried adding an L3 to the demo copy and it reports the hash rate as 250GH instead of MH.  So I don't know if it is something I set incorrectly or there is something that needs to be tweaked in AM.
Claymore XMR miner is not supported today, but will be added. Please contact me by e-mail (you will find the address in the about box of the software), and we can discuss a trial license - it's fully possible.

The general concepts of profit switching in Awesome Miner can be found here:
http://awesomeminer.com/guide/awesomeprofit.aspx

Could you send me an API report for the L3 Scrypt Miner? Select the miner in the main window of Awesome Miner, go to the toolbar: Tools -> API Report. This will help me to figure out why the hashrate is reported incorrectly. Thanks!

Thanks I will email you later with this info.  Glad to hear that a trial is available. 
legendary
Is there any way to display temps in Fahrenheit?
That is not supported today. It's a good request, so I will consider it for the future versions of the software.
legendary
Can Awesome miner manage the Antminer L3 Scrypt miner?  Also does AM support Claymore XMR miner?  I downloaded the free trial of AM, but finding it is too limited to know if this is going to work for me.  You should offer a 30 day trial license of the licensed products so that we can try it to see if it is going to work.  

I am interested in figuring out how to manage the L3's and how to setup profit switching in this software to mange both GPU rigs and scrypt ASIC miners.  If you can recommend a tutorial on how to do this that would be great.  Thanks.

Update: I tried adding an L3 to the demo copy and it reports the hash rate as 250GH instead of MH.  So I don't know if it is something I set incorrectly or there is something that needs to be tweaked in AM.
Claymore XMR miner is not supported today, but will be added. Please contact me by e-mail (you will find the address in the about box of the software), and we can discuss a trial license - it's fully possible.

The general concepts of profit switching in Awesome Miner can be found here:
http://awesomeminer.com/guide/awesomeprofit.aspx

Could you send me an API report for the L3 Scrypt Miner? Select the miner in the main window of Awesome Miner, go to the toolbar: Tools -> API Report. This will help me to figure out why the hashrate is reported incorrectly. Thanks!
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
Is there any way to display temps in Fahrenheit?
Activity: 868
Merit: 517

legendary
Can i share API ports with Awesome miner ? .
Are you refering to the cgminer/sgminer API port that Awesome Miner connect to for statistics, and you want to connect another application to the same cgminer/sgminer API port? Then Yes.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Can i share API ports with Awesome miner ? .
Jump to: