Author

Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners - page 623. (Read 701158 times)

legendary
Activity: 1084
Merit: 1003
≡v≡
I have a mining farm outside my town. There are mostly S9 antminers.
I'm interested if I can use this software in only monitoring purposes, on the place at a farm there are only miners and network equipment no PC or other host devices. Is it possible to use Awesome Miner remotely ? Or I need a host computer at a farm ?
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1084
I just purchased Awesome miner and so far I am very impressed.

There is something I am a bit confused about though. My rigs are mining to daggerhashimoto.eu.nicehash.com ... is it possible to set the last column to show BTC profit per day?
It works fine for all other algorithms, but Nicehash changed their API for how Ethereum/Daggerhashimoto is reported. I will update Awesome Miner to correct that.
legendary
Hi
Is it possible Awesome Miner to display Titan temperatures? Now i can get only zeros... I have read a lot but can not find any information about Titan processor temperatures, can you help me please?
Hi, that should be possible.

Could you please send me the API report for your Titan miner? Select your Titan miner in the Awesome Miner main window and go to the toolbar: Tools -> API Report
Thanks!
legendary
So far I am loving this latest dev build. Now having Privileged Access - that sticks through hard boot - to the few errant s7's I have and all my s9's is marvelous. Cheesy

On custom reporting of chip temps, folks should know Bitmine changed the API tags used for boards 2 and 3. Well technically, they moved the control cable ports and that changes the tags used. Think it was batch 10 or later. Anywho I now use
Code:
"Chip: " + stats.ChipTemp1 + " / " + stats.ChipTemp2 + " / " + stats.ChipTemp3 + " /  " + stats.ChipTemp4 + " °C"

Works for all s9 batches, just the '0' moves from spot-2 to spot-4.
Thanks for the update on this.

Request: Any way to make the performance graph record at least 12, preferably 24hrs? And be able to export the data as csv?
I ask because I am seeing weird behavior on a couple s7's and want to track when/how often.
Cheers!
Agreed, a longer period of time for history would be a great enhancement. Would it be possible to save that history with less detail for a week or even a month, and more detail for maybe 24 hours?

Logging to a csv file is desirable also.
These are good requests. Exporting to CSV will make perfect sense for larger period of times, because it will allow you to use Excel or similar to do more powerful analysis. I will put this high on the list of features to implement.
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
I just purchased Awesome miner and so far I am very impressed.

There is something I am a bit confused about though. My rigs are mining to daggerhashimoto.eu.nicehash.com ... is it possible to set the last column to show BTC profit per day?

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi
Is it possible Awesome Miner to display Titan temperatures? Now i can get only zeros... I have read a lot but can not find any information about Titan processor temperatures, can you help me please?
Activity: 135
Merit: 11
Agreed, a longer period of time for history would be a great enhancement. Would it be possible to save that history with less detail for a week or even a month, and more detail for maybe 24 hours?

Logging to a csv file is desirable also.
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 2506
Evil beware: We have waffles!
So far I am loving this latest dev build. Now having Privileged Access that sticks through hard boot to the few errant s7's I have and all my s9's is marvelous. Cheesy

On custom reporting of chip temps, folks should know Bitmine changed the API tags used for boards 2 and 3. Well technically, they moved the control cable ports and that changes the tags used. They changed it sometime after Batch-5. Anywho I now use
Code:
"Chip: " + stats.ChipTemp1 + " / " + stats.ChipTemp2 + " / " + stats.ChipTemp3 + " /  " + stats.ChipTemp4 + " °C"

Works for all s9 batches, the '0' displayed from unused channel just moves from spot-2 to spot-4 depending on batch/where the miner control cable is plugged into.

Request: Any way to make the performance graph record at least 12, preferably 24hrs? And be able to export the data as csv?
I ask because I am seeing weird behavior on a couple s7's and want to track when/how often.
Cheers!
legendary
Actually in regards to number 1 above, it seems about 20% of my rigs will not accept the Remote Agent Update so I am having to do them individually.
Could you please send me the Awesome Miner log file and what time you experience this problem? Thanks!
legendary
I got the API working with sgminer-gm but it is missing the settings from the stock config file allowing it to run at regular speeds.  Things like work size etc.
You need to define that in Device Profiles in Awesome Miner. Then you point your miner (or pool) to the Device Profile you created.
Awesome Miner will not make use of any settings in the default configuration file.
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/deviceprofile.aspx
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Currently it's limited to 20, because that was the maximum in the past. I can probably change that if the maximum has been incresed these days.
Yes, at least, sgminer 5.4.0 supported intensity up to 24
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
aka "whocares"
I got the API working with sgminer-gm but it is missing the settings from the stock config file allowing it to run at regular speeds.  Things like work size etc.
legendary
aka "whocares"
Actually in regards to number 1 above, it seems about 20% of my rigs will not accept the Remote Agent Update so I am having to do them individually.
legendary
aka "whocares"
I have updated to the development version: 2 things I am having trouble with, 1 is not a new problem though.

1-It seems when I update I always have 1 rig that will not respond after an update (sometimes on getting a new rig going as well). - It will show up on awesome miner but does not respond to anything.  I have uninstalled the remote agent and trashed the other folders in AppData and on Program files and restarted the rig and reinstalled the Remote Agent and still no go.  Occasionally I have found it to be from a conflicting IP address but other times that isn't the case.  I currently have 1 rig I cannot get online.

2 - On SgMiner-gm I am unable to get the API/stats showing.  It is mining but says "Interface Offline".  I have tried a few different ways to get it to show but have had no success.

Thanks
legendary
Hey Patrike, I was curious if you'd have a moment to respond to my question from last week?  About setting up a CPU Miner in Awesome Miner or if it doesn't support that?

Thanks
The latest development version (1.7.11) of Awesome Miner has support for cpuminer-opt.
legendary
any chance of getting Wolf0 Ethereum miner on AwesomeMiner ASAP - it is faster, based on Sgminer and best of all no fee to use it.  Here is the link:
http://cryptomining-blog.com/8257-sgminer-gm-is-a-new-fork-of-sgminer-with-ethereum-support-from-genesis-mining/
Yes, I'm planning to do that.
I couldn't find too much documentation about it, and because it doesn't provide a Wallet parameter, I assume it's passed as part of the pool URL?
I just made development version 1.7.11 available, where sgminer-gm support is included. Please test it.
legendary
any chance of getting Wolf0 Ethereum miner on AwesomeMiner ASAP - it is faster, based on Sgminer and best of all no fee to use it.  Here is the link:
http://cryptomining-blog.com/8257-sgminer-gm-is-a-new-fork-of-sgminer-with-ethereum-support-from-genesis-mining/
Yes, I'm planning to do that.
I couldn't find too much documentation about it, and because it doesn't provide a Wallet parameter, I assume it's passed as part of the pool URL?
legendary
aka "whocares"
legendary
Sorry about the delated response on this one.
In the pool configuration in Awesome Miner you can select "Specify kernel". Does it work if you put diamond in there?
Now, it's my turn to say sorry for delay with response Smiley
Thanks a lot for advice. Yes, after typing manually "diamond" in kernel parameters, I was able to successfully run the sgminer. But the new question appeared: is it possible can set device intensity above 20?
Currently it's limited to 20, because that was the maximum in the past. I can probably change that if the maximum has been incresed these days.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Sorry about the delated response on this one.
In the pool configuration in Awesome Miner you can select "Specify kernel". Does it work if you put diamond in there?
Now, it's my turn to say sorry for delay with response Smiley
Thanks a lot for advice. Yes, after typing manually "diamond" in kernel parameters, I was able to successfully run the sgminer. But the new question appeared: is it possible can set device intensity above 20?
Jump to: