Pages:
Author

Topic: B - page 6. (Read 21961 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
April 06, 2012, 12:37:19 AM
I put a small bid up at .1  I will add more to the account if people want to sell more. Because of what happened I will not longer keep 1000 BTC in my account. If you would like to sell back to me at .1 that is fine, let me know how many and I will add the BTC. I can do this now because the account is unlocked.

Thank you, Jared

Then why won't you reimburse me for my shares and pay me my dividend.  If you buried your rules in different spots of your thread thats your fault.

I understand your pain but how can you prove you even owned those shares?  Also, you had plenty of opportunity to read the whole thread.  I know I did.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
April 06, 2012, 12:35:14 AM
I put a small bid up at .1  I will add more to the account if people want to sell more. Because of what happened I will not longer keep 1000 BTC in my account. If you would like to sell back to me at .1 that is fine, let me know how many and I will add the BTC. I can do this now because the account is unlocked.

Thank you, Jared

Then why won't you reimburse me for my shares and pay me my dividend.  If you buried your rules in different spots of your thread thats your fault.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226
Away on an extended break
April 06, 2012, 12:14:05 AM
His offering does not state that. It states that bomds will be purchased back at .1 bitcoins.
It does. He also states that you have to contact him for the bonds to be purchased back at .1 bitcoins in the thread. You sold the bonds to others at a lower price, hence it is illogical to presume anyone except him would hold to the promise that the bonds would be purchased at .1 bitcoins. Did he refuse to repurchase the bonds at the .1 btc?
April 06, 2012, 12:13:53 AM
His offering does not state that. It states that bomds will be purchased back at .1 bitcoins.

Ouch, that is rough and you sold them for ~0.08342 BTC each.

I would be interested in knowing who purchased up all the low asks an hour before dividends were paid.  Seems a little too convenient to me.
April 06, 2012, 12:11:07 AM
April 06, 2012, 12:08:15 AM
April 06, 2012, 12:01:23 AM
I PM'D Goat this afternoon asking him that I should have still received my dividends even though I sold my bonds before they were paid.  I ended up selling 926 bonds on Tuesday and Wednesday this week before the whole Goat and Nefario drama happenned. 

His first repsond through email on the GLBSE was
Nefario is the only one with the technical skills to wort this out. I'm all about free market and he is about regulation. He is your man!

So I emailed Nefario and he said that Goat is responsible for this.   

I PM'd Goat and told him what Nefario said, Goat responds with
okay, make a discussion thread about this if you want me to respond. i hope you are not just trolling :/

I toldl Goat that it would be easier just to handle this through pm.

His response is:

you are saying I scammed you right? You need to take this to the trading discussion sub-forum so you can be educated how bonds work. :/
I do not have time for this right now, Sorry.

I never said that he scammed me.  All I did was ask for money that was owed to me and how do we resolve this.

According to his offering
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/b-67818

In my opinion he sold bonds not knowing how the GLBSE would handle trading on them and promised a .1 BTC per bond buyback.

I bought 926 bonds at 99.90 and sold 926 bonds at 77.252.  I didn't received Goats promised .1 BTC per bond like promised in his post. 
So currently he owes me 15.34 BTC for the price difference in bonds and 2.778 for the dividends.

Edit:

I will be selling a 2000 more bonds and lowering the payment to 2.5% on April 3rd. This means that the dividends on March 27th and April 3rd will be at 3% but after that it will be 2.5% until I change it (odds are lower it)

End Edit:

TyGrr-Bank Now operational on GLBSE!

TyGrr-Bank is a BTC bond that will pay weekly dividends every Tuesday 6:00 PM Thailand time.

This is an easy and safe way to lend small amounts of BTC.

The current rate is 3% each week!

Each bond will be sold at .103 BTC and will be bought back at any time at .1 BTC.

This spread is here because you do not need to hold the bond for a full week to get the dividend payment.

Thanks!

Maybe this should get delisted.
Activity: 462
April 05, 2012, 05:32:31 PM
will be interesting to watch https://glbse.com/asset/view/TYGRR-BANK for weekly dividend payments
that shows now also number of shares that got them ...

rofl. no shares have been bought back by goat. they all remain in circulation.
whoever bought back roomservice's position it was not the issuer's account
at least technically no bond was sold back to issuer and whoever the mystery buyer was today, it's not the asset-manager account. simply looking at the number of shares that got the dividends.

if it is an unintended mismanagement and the bonds are in your private account, you'll be paying to yourself every time you pay dividends, unless you transfer them to tygrr-bank account. only that way they won't count in future.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
April 05, 2012, 02:35:17 PM
will be interesting to watch https://glbse.com/asset/view/TYGRR-BANK for weekly dividend payments
that shows now also number of shares that got them, providing an easy to follow indicator of shares in circulation.
if he was lucky enough to get a place in Pirate's fund and gets higher interest that he pays to glbse members, that's his business. his extra costs are btc held in glbse for open buy order at face value (that will not bring revenue at Pirate's)
I'm curious how many of the 16k bank bonds have been bought back by him this week
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
April 05, 2012, 02:26:47 PM
My shares were bought back by Goat. Thanks a lot, dude!

Will invest again, as soon as i'am liquid on btc anytime soon.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
April 05, 2012, 02:14:53 PM
Goat, will you be putting up buy orders at 0.1 again?
April 05, 2012, 04:13:51 AM
Why is there more than one account anyway?

with each asset created there is a sub-account created to manage that asset.
that means you should see an account labeled BTC - this is your main user account
and accounts labeled as your assets. those are asset management accounts.

every account has a btc balance and potfolio (can trade shares, receive dividends and so on)
when you issue new shares, they appear in the asset management account and from there you can sell/transfer them etc.
and only shares outside the asset management account are entitled for dividends & can vote.
thus if you issued 1500 shares for tygrr mining and own part of it, make sure it is in your personal account.
switching between accounts is done in the portfolio page, by clicking on the account name ...
Activity: 667
April 04, 2012, 11:42:37 PM
9.999BTC is the number I got as well. I have 800 BTC in GLBSE 2.0 but not 9.999BTC in the right account. I'm going to have to wait until it hits 6 confirms before I can send the rest. Sorry for the delay :/

Thank you for your help.

@Goat.. you can use the internal glbse transfer system for btc transfers between accounts too.. just fyi.
April 04, 2012, 11:34:05 PM
I made a dividend payment for TyGrr-Bank however it is not the full amount. Because the way 2.0 is set up I have 4 accounts with TyGrr-Bank stock in each account. This makes accounting very hard to do since one of my accounts pays dividends to a second account. I'm going to do the math and see how much more I need to send. It would be helpful if someone else could do the math and see if it matches my number.

This is something I am going to talk to Nefario about.

Thanks.

I have not created any assets, but doesn't GLBSE tell you how many bonds have been sold, not including the ones you have not released yet?  If so that needs to be an option.

You paid a total of 40.4319163 to 16810 bonds. or 0.00240523 per bond.  You need 0.00059477 per bond more.  So for 16810 bonds you should release an additional 9.998084 BTC to those 16810 bonds.  Whatever part of the 16810 bonds that you own in your 4 accounts would just receive the dividend too which you could just transfer to your personal account.
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
April 04, 2012, 11:26:35 PM
Paid: 9.30102441
Owed (incl. paid): 11.601
Remaining: 2.3 / 3867 (shares I owned @ time of dividend payment) = 5.9478e-4 owed per share, or 0.0059478BTC extra owed per BTC invested @ face value.

Or... to make that more useful for you... 5.5947e-4*16810 (shares which received dividend payment at time dividends were last paid) = ~10BTC remaining dividends owed for the week. (I think. Verify it yourself, first!)

Will do it another way before going to sleep.

ETA: 16810 (total shares) / 3867 (my shares) = 4.347826 (# times my shares must be multiplied to equal total shares). 4.347826(times my shares must be multiplied to equal total)*2.3(amount I'm still owed)=10 (total amount still due).

Woohoo! I can math! Good night.
April 04, 2012, 05:54:56 PM
Account unlocked.

And the captcha is gone now too?

I think after failed login attempts.

BTW, any estimation when dividends will be paid out?
Activity: 278
April 04, 2012, 03:53:37 PM
Account unlocked.

And the captcha is gone now too?
donator
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
April 04, 2012, 02:45:49 PM
Account unlocked.
Great Cheesy I am happy you guys managed to solve this Smiley
//DeaDTerra