Merit: 512
GLBSE Support [email protected]
April 04, 2012, 02:41:05 PM
Account unlocked.
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
April 04, 2012, 02:32:27 PM
I've looked over the documents and told Nefario they check out. I did a bit of extra snooping before locking the images away, and everything matches up with outside information. There are a couple minor issues still pending, but everything should be good quite soon.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
April 04, 2012, 02:28:03 PM
BTW Kluge has been sent my current ID documents.

Has my home address, work address, electric bill (yeah its high!), work phone, passport number, work permit, university ID, my old drivers license with my old address. I'm sure there is more too but its way more than Nefario asked for.
I bet many people have lost trust in you now, goat Sad
Not me though, I'm just taking advantage of all the panic sellers Cheesy
Will you be paying the tygrr-bank and all other tygrr dividends that you missed when you have your account back?
How's the bot going, now? Might buy a few shares.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
April 04, 2012, 02:13:30 PM
Nefario will also have access to my documents once he explains why he tried to have my BTC/Dollars outside of GLBSE frozen behind my back. There is a lack of trust right now Sad   Had he not done this there never would have been an issue.

That bolded part is intriguing me... especially the "outside of GLBSE" bit!
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
April 04, 2012, 02:03:27 PM
I'm pretty sure he did that to help prevent brute force cracking, and I'm fairly certain that's in context.

Full Quote:
Hold assets created by me at your own risk. If I am hacked I will take no responsibility. Why? My account is attached to a free e-mail account that I have used for years on public computers all over the world. Would I even dream of putting 1000s of bitcoins on the security of this free junk mail account? No, never and to do so would be negligent! This was forced upon me without warning or consent!

Maybe I'm interpreting this wrong but, to me this is you saying; "I tied almost everything I have riding on this to a free email address I have used for years and more than likely a lot of people know. I wouldn't dream of putting the security of other peoples money at risk like this, but my hand was forced to not take 5 minutes and create a new email address that I don't hand out. I take no responsibility for my actions."

Not trolling, you could do should Goat...
Activity: 476
April 04, 2012, 01:40:26 PM
Kluge, the fail isn't on you but on Goat's side Wink
Or am I the only one to find the whole "I will show it to Kluge but not to Nefario" extremely childish?

I lost faith in Goat after this very public display of immaturity.

On that note, I too will now say that I claim no responsibility for anything I am responsible for.
Quote from: Chaang Noi (Goat)
Hold assets created by me at your own risk. If I am hacked I will take no responsibility. Why? My account is attached to a free e-mail account that I have used for years on public computers all over the world.

Good luck with your endeavors Goat. I do wish you the best but I will not be investing any further
Activity: 532
April 04, 2012, 01:10:01 PM
The plan is for me to hold Goat's ID in "escrow." I provided Nefario with my own ID and intend to verify Goat's ID, then update Nefario. However, it's a bit past Goat's normal sleep-time, so until that time, I'll be increasing my stake in his assets while confidence is low.

The information's now public, so it isn't insider trading.... right? Tongue

Thanks for being the responsible mediator in all of this.
Activity: 532
April 04, 2012, 11:57:19 AM
Or am I the only one to find the whole "I will show it to Kluge but not to Nefario" extremely childish?

Does this mean you'll pay back all TyGrr* investors if something goes wrong ?
       ^^ This. Not that I should care much, because if he ends up scamming someone it won't be me

Ya.

I am truly surprised that this is still dragging on.
donator
April 04, 2012, 11:48:11 AM
I think it just means he'll (we'll, I guess) dox him if something goes horribly wrong. IIRC, there's a fairly large fellow near Thailand who's well-in with Goat who'd be able to sit on him.
legendary
April 04, 2012, 11:44:58 AM

^^ This. Not that I should care much, because if he ends up scamming someone it won't be me
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
April 04, 2012, 11:36:56 AM
donator
April 04, 2012, 11:27:32 AM
The plan is for me to hold Goat's ID in "escrow." I provided Nefario with my own ID and intend to verify Goat's ID, then update Nefario. However, it's a bit past Goat's normal sleep-time, so until that time, I'll be increasing my stake in his assets while confidence is low.

What? It's the implicit "mediation fee" I charge.

... In other news, the price of TyGrr-Bank just recovered.  Grin
legendary
April 04, 2012, 11:10:28 AM

donator
April 04, 2012, 09:56:13 AM

donator
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
April 04, 2012, 09:48:01 AM
We're working something out, hopefully should be sorted out by tomorrow.
Thank you very much Nefario, I am happy to see that both of you have managed to work things out Smiley
//DeaDTerra
Activity: 602
April 04, 2012, 09:46:49 AM
We're working something out, hopefully should be sorted out by tomorrow.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226
Away on an extended break
April 04, 2012, 09:03:16 AM
donator
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
April 04, 2012, 09:00:33 AM
Activity: 602