Pages:
Author

Topic: B - page 9. (Read 21961 times)

donator
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
April 04, 2012, 06:09:26 AM
In my opinion this is very bad for Goat.  He has left his shareholders down.  People are right for bailing on their shares.  He can't fulfill a simple request to verify himself.  I guess he must be hiding something. 

Im going to put a time limit of a week on this, after a week if goat has not verified then I will close down all the shares and return what is left in his account (as he mentioned, about 1K BTC) to his shareholders. I will also approach him to repay the difference between what is in his account and what he owes shareholders.

Nefario.
I think this is a really bad option Nefario, Goat has proven himself in the past and had has ID up before, give him some more time to respond to the ID request before taking any action.
//DeaDTerra

If it takes someone more then a week to scan their id and email it, then we have some serious problems. 
He already showed is ID before creating TyGrr, what he's worried about know as I understand it is the legality of GLBSE and that he could get sued or jailed do to his activities on GLBSE.  To shutdown all the shares after only one week seems like a bit radical solution. Just my opinion but I am a bit bias as I am a major shareholder almost all the TyGrr companies :8
//DeaDTerra
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
April 04, 2012, 06:04:37 AM
In my opinion this is very bad for Goat.  He has left his shareholders down.  People are right for bailing on their shares.  He can't fulfill a simple request to verify himself.  I guess he must be hiding something. 

Im going to put a time limit of a week on this, after a week if goat has not verified then I will close down all the shares and return what is left in his account (as he mentioned, about 1K BTC) to his shareholders. I will also approach him to repay the difference between what is in his account and what he owes shareholders.

Nefario.
I think this is a really bad option Nefario, Goat has proven himself in the past and had has ID up before, give him some more time to respond to the ID request before taking any action.
//DeaDTerra

If it takes someone more then a week to scan their id and email it, then we have some serious problems. 
donator
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
April 04, 2012, 05:52:37 AM

Nefario.
//DeaDTerra
Activity: 602
Merit: 512
GLBSE Support [email protected]
April 04, 2012, 05:47:27 AM

Nefario.
April 04, 2012, 05:27:51 AM
Activity: 462
April 04, 2012, 03:53:20 AM
I hedge and I mine. I also hold over 2000 BTC. If BTC goes to $1,000,000 tomorrow I should still be able to cover everything. However in an extreme situation there might be some delay.

Those not wanting to wait should expect to accept a haircut.

I guess this qualifies as extreme situation : )
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
April 04, 2012, 02:39:25 AM
The market is the market. 0.1 BTC today is worth more than 0.1 BTC tomorrow, or whenever it is if Goat and Nefario sort out their difference and goat resumes interest payments. Those not wanting to wait should expect to accept a haircut.
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
April 04, 2012, 02:17:08 AM
Hello Chaang Noi,

the time has come to finally withdraw my money from TyGrr-Bank.

Since my Sell Order for 2,400 Shares for 0.1 BTC each was not fullfilled over a couple of days now and your GLBSE account seems to be locked.

Please transfer my funds of 240 BTC to: 1KuGkqNBJxeDcygdiHoRtnrzt17odpa39m

After i received this amount, i'll send you back those 2,400 shares via GLBSE (indeed a very cool feature).

Here is a proof of my shares: http://s14.directupload.net/file/d/2850/6yvuzwow_png.htm

Well, if it's really necessary, my identity and stocks will be verified by Nefario. But since i trusted you a lot, in lending you money, this should not be an issue.

Remember our agreements from the start:
Each bond will be sold at .103 BTC and will be bought back at any time at .1 BTC.

Thanks for your support and best regards,

roomservice

As soon as Nefario opens my account I will send you back the coin. I do not have access to the 500-1000BTC in the account. You might want to talk to him directly. Expect more information on how I will resolve this issue either tomorrow or the next day. Do not worry to much, I'm not going too take the money and run.

Thanks,

Alright, thanks for your quick feedback. In this case the market should cool down as well and stop selling shares below 0.1 btc on GLBSE.
Activity: 199
April 04, 2012, 01:35:37 AM
Hello Chaang Noi,

the time has come to finally withdraw my money from TyGrr-Bank.

Since my Sell Order for 2,400 Shares for 0.1 BTC each was not fullfilled over a couple of days now and your GLBSE account seems to be locked.

Please transfer my funds of 240 BTC to: 1KuGkqNBJxeDcygdiHoRtnrzt17odpa39m

After i received this amount, i'll send you back those 2,400 shares via GLBSE (indeed a very cool feature).

Here is a proof of my shares: http://s14.directupload.net/file/d/2850/6yvuzwow_png.htm

Well, if it's really necessary, my identity and stocks will be verified by Nefario. But since i trusted you a lot, in lending you money, this should not be an issue.

Remember our agreements from the start:
Each bond will be sold at .103 BTC and will be bought back at any time at .1 BTC.

Thanks for your support and best regards,

roomservice
Activity: 518
April 03, 2012, 08:40:56 AM
Anyway he is now claiming he locked the account because I tried to log in too many times. Lets see if he unlocks it.
No. He locked it because of numerous failed attempted to log into your account. Was it you? Or was someone else trying to hack your account? If the latter, then it was probably a good step for nefario to take to protect (y)our funds.
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
April 03, 2012, 08:36:52 AM
Aren't you supposed to get verified with the GLBSE.  Why not just do it and get it done with.  Honestly this is making you look bad, almost like you are trying to hide something.  Not saying that you are but it could easily be viewed like this.

Seriously, just do it and get it done.  I seem to recall you uploaded a pic of your passport along with a bunch of pictures of the TyGrr rigs as a sort of verification.  Just send the damn pic to Nefario and stop having a hissy fit for no reason.

He wants more than just my passport,

That's not true, he explained in the other thread that these were options and that he would accept passport as a minimum:

Quote from: nefario
The steps to get this resolved are clear and simple:
1) let me finish adding two factor auth
2) goat, provide me with enough proof of identity to verify you are who you say you are, doesn't have to be everything I requested, just enough to prove who you are with the minimum of a pic of your passport.

That's from this post, where nefario also explains why he locked the account: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.832920. I think his actions are reasonable (except not freezing trading) and I hope you will also be reasonable.

EDIT: 2-factor auth is implementend for withdraw/transfer/pw-change, so I guess it's now up to you, goat.
Activity: 180
April 03, 2012, 08:26:50 AM
He wants more than just my passport,

"could you forward onto me your proof of
identity (photo ID, passport), your phone number(home and mobile).
Your current job and place of work as well as a phone number there.
And you're home address."

Anyway he is now claiming he locked the account because I tried to log in too many times. Lets see if he unlocks it.

I really do understand your concerns for privacy, I just didn't think it would be that big of deal to share the passport/ID since you had done that before.

I'm sure that you and him will be able to work out a level of verification that respects your privacy and allows him to do at least some verification.
Activity: 180
April 03, 2012, 08:09:46 AM
Aren't you supposed to get verified with the GLBSE.  Why not just do it and get it done with.  Honestly this is making you look bad, almost like you are trying to hide something.  Not saying that you are but it could easily be viewed like this.

Seriously, just do it and get it done.  I seem to recall you uploaded a pic of your passport along with a bunch of pictures of the TyGrr rigs as a sort of verification.  Just send the damn pic to Nefario and stop having a hissy fit for no reason.
Activity: 807
April 03, 2012, 05:57:20 AM
Just a few days ago it peaked up to 0.14.  Now look...
.1 isn't drastically low.  It's still face value of the bond.  Anyone paying that obviously feels that there is very little risk here...  Paying .103 now would say "I am willing to wait a week for my 2.5% interest to start" and paying .104 is just silly regardless.  After the current payment (assuming it will ultimately be made), paying more than .1025 is just silly.
Activity: 532
April 03, 2012, 01:46:46 AM
Just a few days ago it peaked up to 0.14.  Now look...
April 03, 2012, 01:34:12 AM
Right now I do not have access to the account and I doubt Nefario will pay them for me. I am waiting for Nafario to publish his policy before I e-mail personal documents.

When do you think this will be resolved?

Waiting for him to publish his policy and explain why he froze my account. It is up to him right now.

Aren't you supposed to get verified with the GLBSE.  Why not just do it and get it done with.  Honestly this is making you look bad, almost like you are trying to hide something.  Not saying that you are but it could easily be viewed like this.
April 03, 2012, 12:50:34 AM
Right now I do not have access to the account and I doubt Nefario will pay them for me. I am waiting for Nafario to publish his policy before I e-mail personal documents.

When do you think this will be resolved?
Activity: 532
April 03, 2012, 12:02:34 AM
Edit:

I will be selling a 2000 more bonds and lowering the payment to 2.5% on April 3rd. This means that the dividends on March 27th and April 3rd will be at 3% but after that it will be 2.5% until I change it (odds are lower it)

End Edit:

TyGrr-Bank Now operational on GLBSE!

TyGrr-Bank is a BTC bond that will pay weekly dividends every Tuesday 6:00 PM Thailand time.

This is an easy and safe way to lend small amounts of BTC.

The current rate is 3% each week!

This spread is here because you do not need to hold the bond for a full week to get the dividend payment.

Thanks!

Are these dividends going to be paid out this week?  Is there a time when your account will be verified?
Activity: 602
Merit: 512
GLBSE Support [email protected]
March 28, 2012, 09:32:52 AM
Good point, I'll add a motions notification tag, in the same way that mail works.
That will be convenient for real notifications in case a forum thread update notification doesn't go out (or gets accidentally deleted).  I wonder how many more people will post in this thread asking what Goat's fake motion is for after you do that.  Is it possible/easy to mail all shareholders for next time Goat wants to post a interest raet change?  Also, is it possible that mail without subjects can't be viewed easily because there is no link to click on other than the subject?  (Just asking based on Goat's earlier response to my earlier post).

We can now mail all holders of the bond so that will happen along with a forum OP update. The fake motion was a bad idea on my part. Sorry

I have talked to Nefario about the no subject e-mail and he is on it.

Thanks.
Fixed, actually the mail system needs a good bit of work, I'll add that to my growing list of things to do.
Activity: 807
March 28, 2012, 06:02:33 AM
Good point, I'll add a motions notification tag, in the same way that mail works.
That will be convenient for real notifications in case a forum thread update notification doesn't go out (or gets accidentally deleted).  I wonder how many more people will post in this thread asking what Goat's fake motion is for after you do that.  Is it possible/easy to mail all shareholders for next time Goat wants to post a interest raet change?  Also, is it possible that mail without subjects can't be viewed easily because there is no link to click on other than the subject?  (Just asking based on Goat's earlier response to my earlier post).
Pages:
Jump to: