Pages:
Author

Topic: BAIKAL - 5 STAR PRODUCT 1 STAR SERVICE - BAD BUSINESS PRACTISE - page 13. (Read 17129 times)

legendary
Activity: 1109
Merit: 1000
Activity: 332
Merit: 251
This last move by Baikal is totally strange.
1st they never did a pre-order for ANY of their products, second the way of ordering thru e-mail was also never used before.
I think they just wanted to dump all these machines now before the new ibelink comes to the playground, because after the new ibelink their machines won't be worth what they are charging for them today.

Has anyone got a shippment date for the Quads? I think they dump all this pre-order ot make sure they get sold before ibelink, that's my 2c.
I think they don't even have them ready.
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087
Hi, I also want buy a Baikal miner Quad-CUBE "Hash Rate:1200MH/s(±10%)" in a group.

My experiences with baikal were also not the best in the past!
In january I wants buy 10 baikal mini, but I don't get response my e-Mails, so I think that they don't want my BTCs.

So I hope to get my order faster and better by a group-buy here in the bitcointalk commuinity.

@bittawm: can you please create a list of all people here, who wants buy and which amount?

I see that baikal products are available on alibaba, so maybe order it there?:
http://www.alibaba.com/trade/search?fsb=y&IndexArea=product_en&CatId=&SearchText=baikal

Best regards to all!
ed

Not interested going through alibaba/aliexpress
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hi, I also want buy a Baikal miner Quad-CUBE "Hash Rate:1200MH/s(±10%)" in a group.

My experiences with baikal were also not the best in the past!
In january I wants buy 10 baikal mini, but I don't get response my e-Mails, so I think that they don't want my BTCs.

So I hope to get my order faster and better by a group-buy here in the bitcointalk commuinity.

@bittawm: can you please create a list of all people here, who wants buy and which amount?

I see that baikal products are available on alibaba, so maybe order it there?:
http://www.alibaba.com/trade/search?fsb=y&IndexArea=product_en&CatId=&SearchText=baikal

Best regards to all!
ed
Activity: 544
Merit: 250
Seems baikal is offloading their inventory to middlemen, noticing a bunch of preorder offers with higher prices on china eCommerce site

they are dumb as fuck, I offered to pay more so we could secure a deal and they just ignored me

Quick question bittawm, what nationality are you? I got a feeling not Chinese, or else, you would of secured a deal easily. Not to sound racist, but it's like when every time I go eat Dim Sum, they usually cater to the ones that speaks Chinese... lol. (Don't worry, I'm Asian... lol)
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087
Seems baikal is offloading their inventory to middlemen, noticing a bunch of preorder offers with higher prices on china eCommerce site

they are dumb as fuck, I offered to pay more so we could secure a deal and they just ignored me
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Finally I successfully bought baikal cube miner from x11miners. tk
Activity: 362
Merit: 252
Toc Toc..... Baikal???  Is there someone out there Huh??
Do you want to respond to all of these things or is all ok???
What are your plans about a correct system to place order in the future or you think that the system that you use now is perfect?
All forum want answers... and  i think that the minimum is that you place an answer ..... a complete answer........
legendary
Activity: 1018
Merit: 1001
Hi, by the way, any news about the availability of the second batch of miner cube? How many cube are released in the first batch, it seems that only one or two hundreds are sold.

Cheers W_M
Activity: 324
Guys you should be AWARE:

After weeks of trying I got a reply from baikal about a Quad.
They asked me the details about my order.I gave them all the details and they sent me the amount to pay.
Shipping+Quad 3343 USD.Since I wanted to pay in BTC they sent me that amount also: 2.906 BTC.

Now I know very well that there are differences between the exchanges but almost 600$ difference.........something is very fishy.
I sent them a reply stating this issue and what do you think? Of course no more reply.

BE AWARE!!!!!!

I'm aware! Paid 3700 USD for 1 quad.. Will probably never ROI, but hopefully I will have another toy sometime in May..
Activity: 270
Merit: 100
Well the good news is I found a place you can buy baikal mini miners.  https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2016-explosion-models-X11-Baikal-Mini-Miner-Spec-BAIKAL-X11-150MH-s-algorithm-DASH-Minerals-Low/32668800138.html

The bad news is that it cost $108,566.85

You can relief yourself. Use referral link in my signature and get back 7-10% off Your AliExpress purchases...  Roll Eyes
Profit.  Cool

Did any idiot ever bought something at those nosebleedingly high prices?
Activity: 736
Merit: 262
Me, Myself & I
Well the good news is I found a place you can buy baikal mini miners.  https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2016-explosion-models-X11-Baikal-Mini-Miner-Spec-BAIKAL-X11-150MH-s-algorithm-DASH-Minerals-Low/32668800138.html

The bad news is that it cost $108,566.85

You can relief yourself. Use referral link in my signature and get back 7-10% off Your AliExpress purchases...  Roll Eyes
Profit.  Cool
Activity: 686
Wait for me

Can I learn CIP code
http://i.hizliresim.com/EgLpzB.jpg

Bitfury ASIC chip ? or Asic A4 chips ?

tankyou

I believe these devices are actually FPGAs.  You wouldn't be able to go back and add multiple new alogs via firmware if they are actually ASIC chips.  Correct me if I'm wrong, people.

Correct detection FPGA

I'm negotiating with Chinese companies

They want a picture to make a copy

My only problem is the chip code

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Let's see been trying to get something for weeks.  Website took forever to register and it is a piece of crud.

Told to email for preorder, which I did and provided exact required details.  Get a response and told to order over Skype, sent the specs over there referencing the email and never received a response.  Other members tried to order via Skype and told to contact through email.  Spooked me out a bit (especially with all the other people experiencing odd things).  Next thing you know, Twitter says they closed presale, so I guess it was legit.  I Twittered them to ask what happened considering we were going back and forth for days.

Then last night I receive a weird Skype message in perfect English from them that stated, "Sorry don't want to be a bother but I believe it is Friday morning over there right now and wanted to catch you just in case you happen to find stock and if you did, we could do what needs to be done before the weekend."

They have a Twitter? This is the strangest business I've tried to deal with, seems multiple people trying to learn business communication at once.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Let's see been trying to get something for weeks.  Website took forever to register and it is a piece of crud.

Told to email for preorder, which I did and provided exact required details.  Get a response and told to order over Skype, sent the specs over there referencing the email and never received a response.  Other members tried to order via Skype and told to contact through email.  Spooked me out a bit (especially with all the other people experiencing odd things).  Next thing you know, Twitter says they closed presale, so I guess it was legit.  I Twittered them to ask what happened considering we were going back and forth for days.

Then last night I receive a weird Skype message in perfect English from them that stated, "Sorry don't want to be a bother but I believe it is Friday morning over there right now and wanted to catch you just in case you happen to find stock and if you did, we could do what needs to be done before the weekend."
Activity: 464
Merit: 260
I sent a couple email, but they never responded...just too many issues dealing with them right now so I'm going to pass at this time...maybe if the group buy works out eventually I can jump in there.
legendary
Activity: 1109
Merit: 1000
I just sent my wire transfer today, it's night there so I haven't contacted them to see if they received it or not. Bank said it could take up to 10 days to clear and be available funds in their account.
Hope to get a shipping date once they have the funds...
Activity: 359
Merit: 251
Guys you should be AWARE:

After weeks of trying I got a reply from baikal about a Quad.
They asked me the details about my order.I gave them all the details and they sent me the amount to pay.
Shipping+Quad 3343 USD.Since I wanted to pay in BTC they sent me that amount also: 2.906 BTC.

Now I know very well that there are differences between the exchanges but almost 600$ difference.........something is very fishy.
I sent them a reply stating this issue and what do you think? Of course no more reply.

BE AWARE!!!!!!

Pages:
Jump to: