Pages:
Author

Topic: BAIKAL - 5 STAR PRODUCT 1 STAR SERVICE - BAD BUSINESS PRACTISE - page 15. (Read 17129 times)

legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087
Currently on my phone so it'll be a bit short.

Long story short they say out of stock then they say in stock then I say great id like to buy they say contact our Skype, one baikal Skype attempts to scam thousands of dollars from multiple users. Baikal does nothing to combat this.

Baikal says contact our skype for order, skype baikal says contact [email protected] to finalize.

I go through this ridiculous loop to order these miners and then, mind you this is the third time this has happened.

They say they're sold out no idea when new stock will be here.

What the fucking fuck, wasted hours of my time. It's a shame because they seem to have an awesome miner, seems like I'll never know.

absolutely crazy they would not let me facilitate this for a SUPER SMOOTH TRANSACTION, I offered to pay them more if they could get a constant supply and regular communication but still nothing.....
Activity: 1414
Merit: 487
YouTube.com/VoskCoin
Currently on my phone so it'll be a bit short.

Long story short they say out of stock then they say in stock then I say great id like to buy they say contact our Skype, one baikal Skype attempts to scam thousands of dollars from multiple users. Baikal does nothing to combat this.

Baikal says contact our skype for order, skype baikal says contact [email protected] to finalize.

I go through this ridiculous loop to order these miners and then, mind you this is the third time this has happened.

They say they're sold out no idea when new stock will be here.

What the fucking fuck, wasted hours of my time. It's a shame because they seem to have an awesome miner, seems like I'll never know.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Amateur firm  Huh
Activity: 359
Merit: 251
My experience:

19.04: First time I sent Baikal an e-mail. My account hadn't been activated, so I asked him on e-mail to order a Cube miner.
20.04: He told me I could order 1 Cube. I bought one.
21.04: It was shipped.
24.04: It was at my doorstep, have been mining ever since.

25.04: I saw the ad for Quad Cube on Baikal Lee facebook page. 22 min after the ad had been posted, I contacted him again and ordered 1 Quad Cube. I bought one.
xx.05: To be continued..  Tongue

Where did you contacted them? Email, skype, facebook?
I am sending emails and skype messages for the last 6-7 weeks and nobody replies.
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
My experience:

19.04: First time I sent Baikal an e-mail. My account hadn't been activated, so I asked him on e-mail to order a Cube miner.
20.04: He told me I could order 1 Cube. I bought one.
21.04: It was shipped.
24.04: It was at my doorstep, have been mining ever since.

25.04: I saw the ad for Quad Cube on Baikal Lee facebook page. 22 min after the ad had been posted, I contacted him again and ordered 1 Quad Cube. I bought one.
xx.05: To be continued..  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087
Hey all,

I have been busting my balls since the first group buy to try and get this community stocked up with the gear they want (we all want more... lets face it)

to everyone who ordered quads and cubes...congratulations... I hope you get them soon and ROI ASAP.

to everyone else who had BTC and wanted to pay, however missed out.....I apologize......I am in the same boat.

I could not even place an order myself for any quads because of how shit their customer service is (BITTAWM DIDNT EVEN GET 1 QUAD)

These rats didn't even have the decency to respond to me after months of working together, only got an email to say "sorry out of stock" even though I have been on their case EVERY SINGLE DAY FOR MONTHS.

pretty fucking sickly really. I am locking all other threads and will be looking forward with working with new partners.

TOP TOP TOP TOP PROUCTS - A+++++++++
SHIT SHIT SHIT SERVICE: - F

at least they are delivering on product (so far) but I find it extremely unprofessional how they have been operating.

I would have loved to facilitate a quad group buy here but we all got forgotten about it seems

post your experiences with baikal:

Pages:
Jump to: