Pages:
Author

Topic: BAIKAL - 5 STAR PRODUCT 1 STAR SERVICE - BAD BUSINESS PRACTISE - page 14. (Read 17129 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Did anyone from those who paid through bank transfer got a sign / shippment proof from baikal?

Thanks.

Nope, not yet
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
Did anyone from those who paid through bank transfer got a sign / shippment proof from baikal?

Thanks.

They wont start shipping until 15.may!
Activity: 359
Merit: 251

Thanks.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi baikal
Please reply to email
Thank you
Activity: 359
My experience:

19.04: First time I sent Baikal an e-mail. My account hadn't been activated, so I asked him on e-mail to order a Cube miner.
20.04: He told me I could order 1 Cube. I bought one.
21.04: It was shipped.
24.04: It was at my doorstep, have been mining ever since.

25.04: I saw the ad for Quad Cube on Baikal Lee facebook page. 22 min after the ad had been posted, I contacted him again and ordered 1 Quad Cube. I bought one.
xx.05: To be continued..  Tongue

god knows why he didn't help me out. offered to buy upto 500 cubes or equivil in cubes (because I knew the community would easily raise this)

Well shit, bittawm! Maybe they just got scared of such a quantity.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
There are other sellers on aliexpress with more reasonable prices. Is aliexpress a good place to turn to for miners?

I purchase items on Aliexpress frequently. Your experience depends on the seller. But since Aliexpress forces every sale into an escrow system I have always received a refund when I had a problem. The seller doesn't get paid until you confirm receipt of the item or the delivery time windows has expired (usually a long time). After receiving it Aliexpress will notify you to confirm receipt or you have seven days to file a dispute for DOA, not as described, etc. I often find just messaging the seller gets a refund when I have an issue as they don't like disputes filed with Aliexpress (I think too many and they cannot sell any more). For the most part on Aliexpress I get what I paid for at a really good price. Just don't buy from jokers with the ridiculous prices.
legendary
Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018
There are other sellers on aliexpress with more reasonable prices. Is aliexpress a good place to turn to for miners?

Personally I think they are all overpriced on there but I believe it is relatively safe to purchase there.  They use an escrow system so you release the funds to the seller after you are satisfied with the item.  I have never personally had to dispute a purchase on aliexpress but I have seen people post around here who did and they did get their money back when they asked for it.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018
Well the good news is I found a place you can buy baikal mini miners.  https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2016-explosion-models-X11-Baikal-Mini-Miner-Spec-BAIKAL-X11-150MH-s-algorithm-DASH-Minerals-Low/32668800138.html

The bad news is that it cost $108,566.85

Activity: 786
Merit: 1000
....and here I thought​ it was only me they wouldn't take money from when I wanted to order. Several emails and hours of work resulted in me getting 5 minis between Sept and March. Guess I won't be whining under my breath anymore. I should count myself lucky.
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087
My experience:

19.04: First time I sent Baikal an e-mail. My account hadn't been activated, so I asked him on e-mail to order a Cube miner.

25.04: I saw the ad for Quad Cube on Baikal Lee facebook page. 22 min after the ad had been posted, I contacted him again and ordered 1 Quad Cube. I bought one.

god knows why he didn't help me out. offered to buy upto 500 cubes or equivil in cubes (because I knew the community would easily raise this)

I believe they don't get shipments of 500 though, that's your assumption. I believe they get blocks of 100 and dont want it all going to 1 buyer. Also from a business point of view their stock moves at RRP just fine. Where is the advantage of selling all their stock to one person who could be a single miner at a reduced price?

Their name is out there now and I said in the group buy thread that no group buy would happen. They sell out in hours, they dont need help moving their stock.

this time there wasn't a limit on quantity ?? seems like the sold to few people.

I didnt offer to buy them all for me I offered to buy them all for the community and send them a spreadsheet with order details shipped direct. I offered to OVER PAY (not under pay) just to get a constant supply for us.

it would have been way smoother. just a bit of transparency is all we are after.
Activity: 306
My experience:

I believe they don't get shipments of 500 though, that's your assumption. I believe they get blocks of 100 and dont want it all going to 1 buyer. Also from a business point of view their stock moves at RRP just fine. Where is the advantage of selling all their stock to one person who could be a single miner at a reduced price?

Their name is out there now and I said in the group buy thread that no group buy would happen. They sell out in hours, they dont need help moving their stock.
Activity: 686
Wait for me

Can I learn CIP code
http://i.hizliresim.com/EgLpzB.jpg

Bitfury ASIC chip ? or Asic A4 chips ?

tankyou

I believe these devices are actually FPGAs.  You wouldn't be able to go back and add multiple new alogs via firmware if they are actually ASIC chips.  Correct me if I'm wrong, people.

FPGA Are you sure. It's easier to do this job

http://i.hizliresim.com/EgL6bz.jpg     9 cips? FPGA ?

Activity: 868
Merit: 517
Wait for me

Can I learn CIP code

tankyou

I believe these devices are actually FPGAs.  You wouldn't be able to go back and add multiple new alogs via firmware if they are actually ASIC chips.  Correct me if I'm wrong, people.

I believe you are correct TracerX.  This isn't your typical "ASIC" miner so you can't just grab bitfury or A4 chips and get the job done.
Activity: 918
Merit: 1002
Wait for me

Can I learn CIP code

tankyou

Activity: 686
Wait for me

Can I learn CIP code

tankyou
Activity: 326
I can only agree with you.
In the past I bought from them quite good quantity, but I were not able to get any quad. Absolutely no communications, no answer as small childrens...
legendary
Product is amazing.

Business skills = ZERO
Horrible customer service.

I'm a old customer myself, i owe at least ONE of every baikal product, Mini, Mini Quads, A900, Cube and was looking for the Quad Cube.
E-mailed them multiple times, spoke on skype they guaranteed me i would get one and i got NADA !
I'm with you bittawm, lets join forces and look for a good company that we can do business with.

Thanks.

top shit mate, thank you for your support.
legendary
My experience:

Activity: 332
Product is amazing.

Business skills = ZERO
Horrible customer service.

I'm a old customer myself, i owe at least ONE of every baikal product, Mini, Mini Quads, A900, Cube and was looking for the Quad Cube.
E-mailed them multiple times, spoke on skype they guaranteed me i would get one and i got NADA !
I'm with you bittawm, lets join forces and look for a good company that we can do business with.

Thanks.

Pages:
Jump to: