Pages:
Author

Topic: Baikal Giant N - Cryptonight, Cryptonight-lite FPGA/ASIC miner - page 22. (Read 32785 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

I do not understand why you could not just use the internal memory located inside the FPGA.  Many new 16nm Fpga has upwards of 75 megabyte of memory.  I would think having 37 really fast cores would be better than trying to use slow external ram.

Anyways, I found a reddit post of someone who supposedly did 20 kh/s on an monero FPGA miner. https://www.reddit.com/r/MoneroMining/comments/7s9zwe/fpga_mining/

Could you give a link to the XMR V7 discussion?

John, I will try to build  Cryptonight and equihash in FPGA.  The main question is to choose most profitable system architecture. But since it is my hobby, no schedule of the project.

Guys, FPGA are profitable, 1 to 6 month ROI, CR, whatever.

I can not write PM right now because of forum's limitation, will solve it later.
Activity: 345
Merit: 131
So you think you'll be able to at least recoup a portion of your cost before the fork?
I think I have lot of time with ETN Cheesy My friend is really excited to play with it, hope he can OC it a lot Cheesy If it's true FPGA it should be no problem to update, there are no big changes, Baikal would fix all these trust issues with firmware update also.

Very interesting, me know if its FPGA when you get it. 
Activity: 195
Merit: 15
Dear friend
the tracking number is XXXXXXXX(I removed this, he sent me a legit one)
You are also welcome to visit China my bro
the address is No.26 Tongxing Road,Huangjinshan Bantian Street, Longgang District,
Shenzhen Guangdong China 518000

Sincerely yours
 Asicminermarket team

Told him I was going to fly out and “pay him a visit”
I don’t think he understood LOL

Also as a side note. Bought another one from James at itop. Very quick. Very professional. Already received tracking. 10/10 will buy more from them.
We should send there Vincent and Jules Cheesy

http://www.imfdb.org/images/thumb/3/31/Pulp-1911b.jpg/600px-Pulp-1911b.jpg

LOL, i think better that send GOLGO 13, he is perfect machine of snipe  Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 689
Merit: 253
Buying one Giant X10 and one Giant N from Baikal directly.

Even if the big ones will fork there will always be some small ones to mine. That's my idea.

how much did you py for the N guys?

The mininum order quantity used to be 6 (may have been changed to 4?) from baikal directly.. it is still more than 1 now right? and does anyone have the current prices from baikal?
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
Buying one Giant X10 and one Giant N from Baikal directly.

Even if the big ones will fork there will always be some small ones to mine. That's my idea.

how much did you py for the N guys?
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
Dear friend
the address is No.26 Tongxing Road,Huangjinshan Bantian Street, Longgang District,

Sincerely yours
 Asicminermarket team

Also as a side note. Bought another one from James at itop. Very quick. Very professional. Already received tracking. 10/10 will buy more from them.
We should send there Vincent and Jules Cheesy

http://www.imfdb.org/images/thumb/3/31/Pulp-1911b.jpg/600px-Pulp-1911b.jpg
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
asicminermarket skype:First of all, I sincerely apologize to you.
Because our mistakes have brought you a lot of inconvenience and some economic losses.
For this reason, I sincerely apologize to you again.
 In order to express our sincerity, you can purchase 3 GNs with 3800USD.
 We hope you can send me the full name of your consignee and the receiving country of the order.
I will give you a correct tracking number.

WTF??? they also steal my 3800USD?Huh Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

just now they send me new FAKE NUMBER   Grin Grin Grin

UPDATE: they send me CORRECT NUMBER, its seems they shipped today. lol
I haven't got new tracking number Cry so maybe in Monday we might have it? At least something Cheesy
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Baikal Giant N already in vietnam.... quite fast
Activity: 19
Dear friend

Sincerely yours
 Asicminermarket team

asicminermarket skype:First of all, I sincerely apologize to you.
Because our mistakes have brought you a lot of inconvenience and some economic losses.
For this reason, I sincerely apologize to you again.
 In order to express our sincerity, you can purchase 3 GNs with 3800USD.
 We hope you can send me the full name of your consignee and the receiving country of the order.
I will give you a correct tracking number.

WTF??? they also steal my 3800USD?Huh Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

just now they send me new FAKE NUMBER   Grin Grin Grin

UPDATE: they send me CORRECT NUMBER, its seems they shipped today. lol
Activity: 31

If indeed a scam took place, can you at least write this the loss on your taxes as a theft/fraud?
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
ONe Social Network.
many people warned here about asicminermarket, next time listen to the people
Activity: 301
Merit: 31
As soon as I sent to asicminermarket.com "I want to buy" with a different email address, a reply came. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Very strange behavior of BAIKAL. Here is a lot of claims from asicminermarket.com buyers, which ruin the BAIKAL reputation, too.
If they announce who is their real distributor, resaler or dealer, and who is a scam artist, buyers will be more protected.
They know, to whom they sell their units. It is very easy for them  to point on scam business. If they want. With such situation it looks like that they support this practice.  Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 16
are you sure thats even legit site, they might be selling fog.

I ordered a Giant B from them on January 2nd.

It shipped Jan. 22.   Sad Shocked Undecided

That was pretty good.Cheesy Did you receive the correct tracking number? Roll Eyes
I also bought GiantB's first batch from Bittaw, but it was also delivered at the end of January. Grin Grin Grin

Yup, and it arrived in just 2 days from China to Texas, USA

That was pretty good.Cheesy Did you receive the correct tracking number? Roll Eyes
I also bought GiantB's first batch from Bittaw, but it was also delivered at the end of January. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 16

Activity: 197
is there anyone here have the baikal GN and power it and turn it ON and mine with it?
As soon as I sent to asicminermarket.com "I want to buy" with a different email address, a reply came. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 871
Merit: 505
Founder of Incakoin
asicminermarket.com send me FAKE DHL NUMBER Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

lost my 3800USD
Mine is not working either.

why do you order from asicminermarket.com? They have very bad reputation and a lot of claims of scaming ppl.
Because there weren't another options that day, with delivery to EU and only 1 pc.

Any update?

Is your tracking number still showing invalid?

I ordered mine on the 13th of March and no contact since...

Same shit. Fake tracking number. At this point flying out there and picking up my miners in person may make more sense.

I am urging Asicminermarket.com to tell the correct number by email, but I have no reply.
They need to teach that they can not buy credit with money. BITMAIN company may be better just to sell on time. Undecided Undecided Undecided
I will continue to promote, but hope will be thin.

By the way, are there already products in other sellers? Is it @Blockhunter or @bittaw place? Wink Wink Wink
we have a good reputation and will always be that way. I feel bad that so many chose to try for the best price for a premium product. The old saying holds true if it sounds to good to be true, it probably is. But if you are in need of a good source you guys can send our sales team a message [email protected]
asicminermarket.com send me FAKE DHL NUMBER Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

lost my 3800USD
Mine is not working either.

why do you order from asicminermarket.com? They have very bad reputation and a lot of claims of scaming ppl.
Because there weren't another options that day, with delivery to EU and only 1 pc.

Any update?

Is your tracking number still showing invalid?

I ordered mine on the 13th of March and no contact since...

Same shit. Fake tracking number. At this point flying out there and picking up my miners in person may make more sense.

I am urging Asicminermarket.com to tell the correct number by email, but I have no reply.
They need to teach that they can not buy credit with money. BITMAIN company may be better just to sell on time. Undecided Undecided Undecided
I will continue to promote, but hope will be thin.

By the way, are there already products in other sellers? Is it @Blockhunter or @bittaw place? Wink Wink Wink
Pages:
Jump to: