Pages:
Author

Topic: Baikal Giant N - Cryptonight, Cryptonight-lite FPGA/ASIC miner - page 45. (Read 32808 times)

Activity: 1034
Merit: 500
I was looking at:

https://asicminermarket.com/product/baikal-giant-n-monero-miner/

and then checked bitcointalk forum and found:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/asicminermarket-scam-1808637
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/asicminermarketcom-scam-confirmed-terrible-business-practices-1574457

Looks like in the past they had Paypal, but now when I try to checkout, it isn't available anymore. Something doesn't look right in this guys, are they afraid to do a refund??
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!

can i see a video of this thing mining at 20kH/s?
are the certificates in order?

very interested, looking to buy 10 pieces.

Yeah, a video is needed indeed.

Also, the power seems dead wrong and the power connectors make no sense on how they are pictured IMHO...weird

Likely I will NOT get any on a group buy..they always seem to be 'iffy' on the OP on those...and also tend to be late as hell..like the last stuff shipped (again, IMHO)

we will see I guess

Bitmain will be jumping in with 2 new protocol ASIC's as well, I've read...Ethereum ASIC and a DECRED ASIC..or so the rumors work

at these BTC prices and driving ALT prices down with MT.GOX trustee dumping BTC on the lows (1.9 billion USD to go) this could get an ugly price/equip and all sorts

of directions all at the same time...

anyway, a video of this unit would be nice...or a review like from Philpma1957 on bitcointalk

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

can i see a video of this thing mining at 20kH/s?
are the certificates in order?

very interested, looking to buy 10 pieces.
Activity: 195
Merit: 15
Stop buying new VGA for now...
 Cry Cry Cry Cry
this industrial machine is going crazy
Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

i bought one unit from ASICmarket. Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 24
Stop buying new VGA for now...
 Cry Cry Cry Cry
this industrial machine is going crazy
Activity: 9
Monero POW is changing to CryptoNightV7 in about 15 days, so I don't think you can sell this as a monero miner..

Just saying  Roll Eyes

...but i heard that 10GB asic miners are coming so, even ETH, ETC, ZCASH will be dead for gpu miners

source? I say bs, with a lack of ram supplies (all big companies like nvidia, amd, etc.. have bought all the production for 2 years ahead) , there is no way that asic companies will get hold of it
Activity: 14
60 ватт при 20кhs = пиз-шь
7khs = 1500W
20khs будет 4киловата хуя-ть
ждем развития событий)
Activity: 55
60 ватт при 20кhs = пиз-шь
7khs = 1500W
20khs будет 4киловата хуя-ть
Activity: 69
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
They deliver, they resell a lot of Baikal miners, but they are not too much reliable, especially bad communications if something defective in warranty.
Thanks. Yeah, I've read about the communication issue.
I will probably try to buy one from them then.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Geniuses are always branded as crazy
Monero POW is changing to CryptoNightV7 in about 15 days, so I don't think you can sell this as a monero miner..

Just saying  Roll Eyes

They can change pow as many times they want, if its stays 1mb then they can mine it, same as gpus, only big thing is if they increase MB requirement, but i heard that 10GB asic miners are coming so, even ETH, ETC, ZCASH will be dead for gpu miners
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
They deliver, they resell a lot of Baikal miners, but they are not too much reliable, especially bad communications if something defective in warranty.
Activity: 154
Every coins cryptonight will fork/update for this ASIC. Welcome.

IPBC confirmed(really fast and friendly).
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
There is no change of algo planned, since there is no need for it (there is no ASIC for cryptonotes). Anyway ... if there will be one someday, an change of algo won't be hard to implement.
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
But Sumokoin now ...

Anyway. I changed the pic to make the specs more realistic ...

https://i.imgur.com/3hYhPdB.png
Well with the laptop power supply probably not Cheesy
Sumo is not changin algo, isn't it? Monero will in few days, but no one told it to Baikals until today Cheesy
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
But Sumokoin now ...

Anyway. I changed the pic to make the specs more realistic ...

Activity: 122
Merit: 4

IPBC is going to fork also and i suppose must of the other cryptonight coins will do the same.
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
Activity: 142
Merit: 11
Pages:
Jump to: