Pages:
Author

Topic: Baikal miner Problems,Tips and Help - page 3. (Read 26293 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
May 10, 2018, 04:04:45 AM
Hi there,

Just got my BK-B, and I am having difficulty connecting to Nicehash.

EU/USA pools, for all coins are shown 'dead'. I tried rebooting the miner, the router, to no avail.

I also pinged Nicehash and put the IP stratum+tcp://159.253.132.18:3356 as a pool, also dead.

Can anybody help?

Thanks!
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
April 30, 2018, 03:43:42 PM
Anyone can help?
Bought used one baikal x10 on ebay. Basically miner loves to stop hashing. First it won't let me log in and after a while just stops hashing. Red blue lights flashing. Any clue how to fix it?
Messed up ebay refund and paypa refund they asked for paper work from repair shop as proof that miner is really broken but how to get something like that. No one deals with asics
Activity: 1
April 17, 2018, 12:33:53 AM
So I got the following problem.

I tried tos et a static IP on my Baikal Giant B, and probably made a typo or some such when configuring the interfaces file. Now the Miner is not getting an IP anymore, so I can't access the web interface anymore.

Is there any way to access the Miner via USB or something? I've tried plugging in micro usb into it, but my Computer isnt finding anything. It's really a shame this thing doesnt just have a reset button.

Tried contacting support already but they've been unhelpful to say the least.
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
I was quet but i was not blind
February 23, 2018, 08:25:57 AM
dear i think its some ip problem use defernce ports to work and set the dynamic ip to mining its support maybe good luck sorry to my english
Activity: 16
February 23, 2018, 08:01:23 AM
Anyone have the Baikal Giant B firmware?

It is not on their github page and cant get hold of them due to Lunar new year

Really appreciate if anyone has it

Me too! Also having problems. Already emailed Baikal. Someone already got the software for Giant B?
Activity: 77
February 16, 2018, 06:31:54 AM
Anyone have the Baikal Giant B firmware?

It is not on their github page and cant get hold of them due to Lunar new year

Really appreciate if anyone has it
February 16, 2018, 05:00:07 AM
How do I do that?
Activity: 16
February 15, 2018, 09:14:33 AM
Just reload the firmware. It will solve the problem.
February 14, 2018, 11:52:41 AM
Hi Guys,

Having a problem with a Giant B here

I can access every single page on the web interface other than 'miner' where I obviously need to access to point it to my pool.

Any way to fix this? I was told this was a new machine but its quite obviously used, so could someone have locked this page?

Really appreciate any help and will offer a BTC reward to anyone who can solve this.

Thanks
Activity: 700
Merit: 294
February 08, 2018, 11:38:37 PM
Hi. I have problem with baikal interface. Miner works well and I see my hashrate on pool but baikal interface dont work. What to do?

Try our solution here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29764025

Activity: 8
February 08, 2018, 06:17:35 AM
I encountered such a problem, my Baikal giant (2 Gh/s) began to lose connection (blue light blinks) with the Internet (connected to the router by a cable), only the physical restart of router and miner helps for a few hours. In the same network there is a Baikal CUBE who does not lose connections. What could be the problem? I tried to change the access point, but the problem remained.

try to change utp cable from miner to the router. Sometimes it helps.

Thank you! Today I'll try and report the result.

UPD. Unfortunately it did not work. He worked 9 hours and started blinking blue again.

If anyone has any other ideas, I'll try.

i have a similar problem with Baikal Giant+
No connection to the router, but already at the start

Did you solve the problem? Who can help?
Activity: 164
February 08, 2018, 04:40:42 AM
My miner was working but no hashes i close it and try to open again and it's not working now
What happened?
Activity: 2
January 27, 2018, 11:28:41 AM
Hi ppl
I've been using X10s but I have a problem with my brend new Giant B.
As I plug it, leds turn on to red and stay like that. On the main page of it, it says No devices running. Pools loaded but no device, no hash. I downloaded and installed the latest orangePi image to another sd card but it didn't worked as well.
Do you have any idea what would it be?
I have got no response from baikal neither mail nor skype.

Ok they reply my mail and told me how to find them on skype. Then when we talked on skype they ofered me to swap the pi with one of my working X10 miner.
Then I realize that the Giant B start to work but the X10 stoped. So I bought a brand new orangePi and all of them are working.
P.S. if you do so, don't forget to keep sd card which belongs it self, not the orangePi.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
January 25, 2018, 03:54:20 PM
Has anyone else been getting the silent treatment from Baikal?

I sent them multiple emails over the last couple weeks regarding purchasing units and I haven't heard anything back. Even asked friends to send them email thinking my email may have been blacklisted for some reason. Nothing. I know some people are buying equipment just to resell online, but I'm trying to actually run a farm.
January 25, 2018, 02:57:46 PM
Hi ppl
I've been using X10s but I have a problem with my brend new Giant B.
As I plug it, leds turn on to red and stay like that. On the main page of it, it says No devices running. Pools loaded but no device, no hash. I downloaded and installed the latest orangePi image to another sd card but it didn't worked as well.
Do you have any idea what would it be?
I have got no response from baikal neither mail nor skype.

Activity: 12
January 24, 2018, 03:55:57 AM
try baikal as a password

baikal works for baikal login not admin.

tried, root, baikal, admin

You don't need root password.

sudo -i

Password: baikal
January 10, 2018, 02:22:20 AM
I encountered such a problem, my Baikal giant (2 Gh/s) began to lose connection (blue light blinks) with the Internet (connected to the router by a cable), only the physical restart of router and miner helps for a few hours. In the same network there is a Baikal CUBE who does not lose connections. What could be the problem? I tried to change the access point, but the problem remained.

Thank you! Today I'll try and report the result.

UPD. Unfortunately it did not work. He worked 9 hours and started blinking blue again.

If anyone has any other ideas, I'll try.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
January 09, 2018, 10:34:16 AM

January 09, 2018, 09:28:57 AM
Activity: 19
January 03, 2018, 02:54:29 AM
Hi. I have problem with baikal interface. Miner works well and I see my hashrate on pool but baikal interface dont work. What to do?
FYI. Miner restart solved this
Pages:
Jump to: