Pages:
Author

Topic: Baikal miner Problems,Tips and Help - page 9. (Read 26300 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
March 31, 2017, 04:02:21 PM
Hello
I have a Baikal Giant that was shutdown by an electricity cut.
But now when I turned ON the blue ligth dont stop flashing.
And when I login to the web interface It say me No devices running.
I try to restore the sd with baikal soft and I try to switch masterboard but always same problem.
Maybe someone have an idea ?
I will contact baikal.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 3114
March 28, 2017, 02:35:56 PM
Looks Like Nicehash support now Works again  with directly connections with baikal miner   !!
legendary
March 27, 2017, 10:07:59 AM
The best reason is when i Connect about MMR  to Nicehash it works ! Seems its issue in the image or else   !
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
March 27, 2017, 10:04:43 AM
My A900 had issues mining at nicehash. It would go good for 12-48hours or so and then 1 of the mining units in it would stop and go to 0mhs in the dashboard. The other would still show ~450mhs but it would show 0 activity in the live graph and my nicehash address would show there wasn't any mining. I'd have to go the the miner and restart it (and actually before restarting the blue light was flashing like when it starts up). This happened a handful of times

I switched to only mining at a x11 dash pool and its been fine since!
No problems here on nicehash.

It looks like a connection problem but there are no logs available on the baikal(stock firmware) so you need to enable logging from sgminer to adress the problem.
Activity: 689
Merit: 253
March 27, 2017, 09:50:38 AM
My A900 had issues mining at nicehash. It would go good for 12-48hours or so and then 1 of the mining units in it would stop and go to 0mhs in the dashboard. The other would still show ~450mhs but it would show 0 activity in the live graph and my nicehash address would show there wasn't any mining. I'd have to go the the miner and restart it (and actually before restarting the blue light was flashing like when it starts up). This happened a handful of times

I switched to only mining at a x11 dash pool and its been fine since!
March 27, 2017, 09:41:04 AM
Depends on your location.
Try ping to the adress of nicehash it will return the ip adress.

legendary
March 27, 2017, 09:35:01 AM
Had some issues before with nicehash on baikal miner.
Don't know if this will help you but it might have to do something with dns.

Lookup the ip to the nicehash server and use that in you settings.
It worked for me and after that it also seemed to connect to the nicehash adress.

Good luck!

have you the ip for x11  server ?
March 27, 2017, 07:03:12 AM
Had some issues before with nicehash on baikal miner.
Don't know if this will help you but it might have to do something with dns.

Lookup the ip to the nicehash server and use that in you settings.
It worked for me and after that it also seemed to connect to the nicehash adress.

Good luck!
legendary
March 26, 2017, 04:46:30 PM
Here you can post your issues about baikal miners and some help for figured out the Problems some miners have!  First i want you to know the orangepi Images on the support page from baikalminer.com figured out the most Problem if the miners dont work!  They update the support page asap when Updates come out! The orangepi Image have one 3,9GB and one 8,2GB the 3,9 GB Version have sgminer 5.2.2-b and the 8,2GB Version have sgminer 4.9.4 on it!  The 3,9GB Version brings 2 Mhs more!  But for me all 2 versions dont support nicehash pools anyway and i dont know why!  I write an email on the baikal support and lets see how this going i keep you up to date!
Pages:
Jump to: