Pages:
Author

Topic: Baikal miner Problems,Tips and Help - page 8. (Read 26293 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
April 27, 2017, 05:05:42 AM
Hey guys im having some issues with the Baikal miner 300mhs cube. nothing is loading in my devices area its saying miner DOWN. How long did you have to wait for it to load? i tried flashing the sd card to new version  here https://github.com/baikalminer/multi-algo-miner . still nothing ? there is no new firmware that im aware of just the pi update. any suggestions?  Huh Huh

I fixed my own problem, just incase anyone else has the same problem i went through all my router setting on router(i have a asus rt-ac3200) there was a setting under AiProtection then under Network protection catergory i turned off Vulnerability Protection! this setting was giving me dramas for other miners also everytime i enable this option back on my other miner would drop out and have Stratum connection problems. Hope this helps others in need!!!!
Activity: 306
Merit: 251
April 26, 2017, 09:30:13 PM
What is the extranonce feature of the new cubes and when should I use it? I mainly mine P2Pool
Activity: 332
Merit: 251
April 26, 2017, 07:40:27 PM
hi guys,

i got problem with my baikal mini.
it cannot stop blinking.
i checked at router's client list and there is no baikal.

i plug a hdmi cable and it shows a repeated progress about failed to change to 1536mhz
i have replace the controller with another orange pi one and still no luck.
write a 8gb image to a 8gb sd card and replace the original sd card, still the same.

emailed the support address of baikal, no response after 2 days.
i  try skype baikal too, and same, no response.

anyone can help?

http://imgur.com/a/ySRI2

The problem is your power supply.
You must use a 12v 5a power supply or better. If you are using already a 5A, change to a 12v 8A and it will fix your problem.
I had the exact same issue and i fixed by changing the power supply. Guaranted it will work!
Activity: 4
April 26, 2017, 07:14:13 PM
Hey guys im having some issues with the Baikal miner 300mhs cube. nothing is loading in my devices area its saying miner DOWN. How long did you have to wait for it to load? i tried flashing the sd card to new version  here https://github.com/baikalminer/multi-algo-miner . still nothing ? there is no new firmware that im aware of just the pi update. any suggestions?  Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018
April 24, 2017, 10:16:14 PM
hi guys,

it cannot stop blinking.

i plug a hdmi cable and it shows a repeated progress about failed to change to 1536mhz
write a 8gb image to a 8gb sd card and replace the original sd card, still the same.

anyone can help?

You can try a firmware reflash.  I have no idea how successful that is likely to be.  It is just something that occurs to me as an option.  See my post here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18644199

There is a link to the manual for the cube which contains instructions on how to flash the firmware.  Actually now that I think about it, scroll above my post in that thread and check out the first two posts as well.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
April 24, 2017, 09:46:22 PM
hi guys,

it cannot stop blinking.

anyone can help?

Activity: 338
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
April 24, 2017, 05:58:28 PM
same here, unit just looses network every 2 minutes, so if i terminal in, i get 10 seconds before getting booted
Activity: 270
April 08, 2017, 12:42:04 AM
Nicehash support works now i think it was an issue from nicehash but dont know exactly  but fuck it ,it works now   Smiley

Hi Lafu, I have trouble connecting to nicehash as well.
May I know is it you solved by flashing the old version? Does it relate?

Or do you think it is just some random connection issue?

For me i update or flash the old image with new but still have the connection problem but after one day i restart the miner and its work again  looks like feel magic  !

It has nothing to do with the image file, now doesnt work again, even support couldnt help
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 3030
April 07, 2017, 02:51:59 PM
someone know if it's possible to change the fan with an artic freezer? what are the spec of the fan?

I tryd to run the miner without the fan for looking how high the temp goes when the fan dosent work  !  First time all works without fan and temp goes about 68 -70 on x11 algo  ,after this i connect the fan again to the miner ,but looks like the orange pi image software proof for the connection to the fan , when i tryd to run thee miner again with fan the image crashd the miner and this dosent work , after flash the new imagen all works again !
legendary
April 07, 2017, 02:48:00 PM
Nicehash support works now i think it was an issue from nicehash but dont know exactly  but fuck it ,it works now   Smiley

For me i update or flash the old image with new but still have the connection problem but after one day i restart the miner and its work again  looks like feel magic  !
Activity: 2
April 07, 2017, 10:51:05 AM

legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
April 06, 2017, 03:26:03 PM
someone know if it's possible to change the fan with an artic freezer? what are the spec of the fan?
April 05, 2017, 03:46:57 PM
Yeah. same here, works, absolutely no idea what caused this.
legendary
April 05, 2017, 02:43:25 PM
April 05, 2017, 08:48:59 AM
One more thing, if miner cant connect, there might be no working pools on the list, for me that was the issue, not the sd image, tough with the 3.0 algo switching is working again, but the eu nicehash problem is still there ,have no idea
April 05, 2017, 08:11:48 AM
I can not see the eu nicehash pools too, the rest is working fine. Technically this must be an ip ban,no? Any advice?
Activity: 87
March 31, 2017, 11:11:45 PM
The problem was my firewall Angry
legendary
March 31, 2017, 07:59:59 PM
Thank you for your answer so I should buy a bigger mini-sd ?
I see ther is a 8go image  Huh

yes but you can try the new 4 gb too
Activity: 87
March 31, 2017, 06:38:05 PM
Thank you for your answer so I should buy a bigger mini-sd ?
I see ther is a 8go image  Huh
legendary
March 31, 2017, 04:06:58 PM
Hello
I have a Baikal Giant that was shutdown by an electricity cut.
But now when I turned ON the blue ligth dont stop flashing.
And when I login to the web interface It say me No devices running.
I try to restore the sd with baikal soft and I try to switch masterboard but always same problem.
Maybe someone have an idea ?
I will contact baikal.

try to install a new sd card image  this works for me i have the same problem  !!   Here you can download the image and the software to write the image on sd card  https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1GBwN5-i39VbDM0ZW4wTlU4OWc
Pages:
Jump to: