Pages:
Author

Topic: Bakkt is a new hope? - page 3. (Read 25260 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
February 09, 2019, 12:41:27 PM
To be honest, I don’t think that now we need to hope that Bakkt will really be able to help us realize the very necessary element in order to start the process of introducing a lot of money into the cryptocurrency industry. You understand that all this is not just.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
January 30, 2019, 04:01:41 PM
Hey guys, since bitcoin ETF is not still approved by SEC, Bakkt is the closest big event for crypto community. Do you think crypto market will pump?
I would not rely on bakkt to positively influence the crypto market. That is why i do not expect a pump on the crypto market because of bakkt.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
January 30, 2019, 03:55:38 PM
Let's be hopeful the Bakkt will be approved. However, until now no positive news when it will be approved and they always postponed. Hoping to happen it this year and major price pump in the market for sure. But the market continue to go down and the Ethereum update was postponed and set to another date.
Activity: 532
January 30, 2019, 11:37:24 AM
Bakkt will probably not be any type of savior. They are offering a one day physically settled BTC future as their primary product. Their goal right now is to get the simplest form of a typical ICE future (they are owned by the ICE, they tend to do physical futures) functioning and regulated and then work on scaling up.

They won't make any actual impact anytime soon, however, the products they are trying to bring up could amount to some small positive sentiment as a signal to the ecosystem about how the US securities and futures regulatory bodies will handle crypto.

but at least it's good for the market, maybe the impact hasn't been felt at the beginning. but for the next few years this will make new investors trust Crypto more
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
January 30, 2019, 11:19:28 AM
Yes i think this can be a new hope, and if all go on a good trend then the bitcoin can grow and also the legit projects will grow and will help all holders to make some profit and new investors and new money will come again on crypto.
Activity: 1024
January 30, 2019, 11:10:34 AM
yes, maybe it's a new hope, but the problem is when Bakkt will be launched. it's almost the same as the ETH bitcoin that is experiencing delays. many people hope that this will make the market green.
copper member
Activity: 210
KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.
January 30, 2019, 11:05:04 AM
It is a new hope, but is getting delayed every time. They have promised to launch this exchange several months ago and now the launch date is in the middle of April.  Lets just wait and see what happens next.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
January 30, 2019, 10:31:30 AM
Probably now it’s no longer profitable to talk about possible hope, because now there are serious problems with trust, that is, with the reputation of this market. Now it is generally normal.
Activity: 821
Volare.network
January 27, 2019, 01:03:08 PM
I think Bakkt is almost the same as an ETF, this will never come true. so there is no new hope for the crypto market before mass adoption really takes place.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
January 27, 2019, 12:51:45 PM
Bakkt will probably not be any type of savior. They are offering a one day physically settled BTC future as their primary product. Their goal right now is to get the simplest form of a typical ICE future (they are owned by the ICE, they tend to do physical futures) functioning and regulated and then work on scaling up.

They won't make any actual impact anytime soon, however, the products they are trying to bring up could amount to some small positive sentiment as a signal to the ecosystem about how the US securities and futures regulatory bodies will handle crypto.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
January 24, 2019, 02:19:31 PM
after 2018 delay now this year also we are seeing the delay in launch Bakkt is as usual delaying the launch so the uncertainty in the market is continuing
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
January 24, 2019, 01:45:24 PM
Yes, this is a very important event for the cryptocurrency market. Because big money will come to the market.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
January 24, 2019, 01:39:36 PM
Recently CBOE has withdrawn proposal for VanEck Bitcoin ETF, if also Bakkt will delay its launch again, the disaster will happen, as Tone Vays says: we are going to 1k.  Undecided
Activity: 602
January 24, 2019, 01:36:19 PM
The latest news generally does not make people happy today. I hope that they will regulate the news background, you understand that this way negative news only causes an increase in the number of short positions.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
January 24, 2019, 01:01:17 PM
Yeah I think that bakkt is really a hope.  And it is sure that bakkt will come to this space. But the problem is they are delaying one to another date. But in a recent news they announced that they just raised some money from some big investors. And that is also a big move. I think they are waiting for a good time for launch. And many good news come in recent days and bakkt is one of the biggest project to entering a great news.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 24, 2019, 12:38:56 PM
from what I understood Bakkt was postponed, was some official news released? I have not been able to find reliable sources
copper member
Activity: 224
January 24, 2019, 12:08:13 PM
I have big hopes, but I am afraid as well. They have postponed their launch multiple times already and I do not see any reasons why they would not repeat this again. Lets just hope they will keep their promise and will launch in April.
copper member
Activity: 658
January 24, 2019, 12:01:03 PM
Bitcoin didn't ever need ETFs, Bakkts, wallstreet bonuses, chinese new years, corporation moneys and other wannabe catalysators to grow up from 1 to 3500. Why would bitcoin need all this things to grow from 3500 to 100k? The only thing bitcoin needs is to pay rent and food for it and we are good to go up.
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
January 17, 2019, 08:03:08 AM
it's very difficult to predict bitcoin going pump or dump because most bitcoins are held by whales and it's very easy to make prices go up and down. I haven't seen any information about bakkt, I guess if it's not, then the bitcoin price will rise.
although I believe that the market will not continue like this. but times like this are very difficult for me to stay afloat and see what happens, because all the moves are always scary
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
January 17, 2019, 08:02:18 AM
Probably it will be but of course no one yet is sure what will happen in this crypto market. A lot of news happening this year for btc and it can be either good or bad. Well as a btc holder and believer i still beleive that somehow btc will be able to recover this year perhaps not as good during 2017 but i keep my fingers crossed that somehow the events may help btc and crypto to be known again.
Pages:
Jump to: