Pages:
Author

Topic: Bakkt is a new hope? - page 8. (Read 25260 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 1
January 09, 2019, 06:14:14 PM
Is it a big event? Yes.
Is there a possibility that there would be a positive impact on Bitcoin price due to FOMO? Yes

But one thing we need to remember is that the market has been mostly unpredictable. The impact could even be negative. True, there is a chance, but I don't think it is enough
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
January 09, 2019, 06:09:01 PM
Of course BAKKT is new hope if we know that tech giant Microsoft and Starbucks have partnered to launch it.
It will look to develop an open, regulated, and global ecosystem for digital assets. With launching of BAKKT  institutional
investors could potentially enter the market   and that would be a game changer for cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
January 09, 2019, 10:36:55 AM
The hope that today we have left is the complete legalization of cryptocurrency as a valuable asset, even if they will not allow using cryptocurrency as a means of payment, but it seems to me that now it would be cool to use it at least as a value.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
January 09, 2019, 10:24:34 AM
Cool Cool 8)I don't think so, it's true that many people are waiting for the Bakkt launch but I think they will be disappointed since it will not impact on bitcoin price as they expect in the short term. I think that is great news and very positive for market. But last days we saw too many positive news and prices not effected. I think bakkt will not change our pathetic situation because still bear market continue in my opinion. I really want to see a bullrun and i hope bakkt will cause that but i am not expecting that soon. Cool Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 09, 2019, 08:27:53 AM
The launch of BAKKT will occur in the midst of the financial crisis, perhaps it will be the fact that many large players decide to transfer part of their assets to cryptocurrency. And this will provoke the strongest growth.
If I understand correctly, the launch of the bakkt, which was scheduled for January 24, is canceled indefinitely, but why are you so sure that the financial crisis will come and the launch of bakkt will be at the same time Huh I believe that the launch of this platform may affect growth, but it will be insignificant.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
January 09, 2019, 08:20:49 AM
The launch of BAKKT will occur in the midst of the financial crisis, perhaps it will be the fact that many large players decide to transfer part of their assets to cryptocurrency. And this will provoke the strongest growth.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
January 09, 2019, 08:17:33 AM
Bakkt is a hope as much as the Consensus 2018 was a hope. Single event, single exchange - minor local developments can't bring huge hype.
An advancement in the technology can. Just like the smart contracts did. They created a whole ecosystem.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
January 09, 2019, 08:08:29 AM
I hope that the launch of the Bakkt platform will have a positive impact on the market, so I’m really looking forward to this event, the main thing is that there is no next transfer!
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
January 09, 2019, 07:48:05 AM
Hey guys, since bitcoin ETF is not still approved by SEC, Bakkt is the closest big event for crypto community. Do you think crypto market will pump?

I for one think that now these are just instruments of manipulation of the market for major players. They give news and rule the time as they like. That's why I don't trust in such information.
Activity: 456
Merit: 15
January 09, 2019, 05:41:50 AM
I still can't judge it yet, but I think that ETF adoption is only a matter of time, and maybe there will be better news in 2019. This exchange may come to be the largest exchange in the world. But now it is not predictable.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
January 09, 2019, 01:03:55 AM
There has been an awful lot of focus on the possibilities of a Bitcoin ETF and subsequently Baakt but for me, these are little more than temporary distractions that are in themselves manipulating the prices up and down with each positive and negative turn. We need people purchasing more Bitcoin and driving the price up rather than relying on a method to gamble on changes in price. So whilst it is a positive development in increasing crypto awareness I don't see it as the saviour of Bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
January 09, 2019, 12:47:45 AM
Bakkt approval will surely affect crypto price with marginal pump ,of it actually get approved then things will change for good this year 2019 and we need ETF as well I'm just hoping no more postpones
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
January 09, 2019, 12:37:09 AM
I'm sure that pump will be in the moment, he has already begun. Let's believe in the best. The price of all altcoins goes very well to the top.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
January 08, 2019, 08:43:46 PM
BAKKT can open new opportunities for big investors and this is very important to bring new capitals in crypto market.
Yes they will become a gateway to bigger and institutional investors.
They will secure each investors because they have been in the business for a long time.
I'm really waiting for this time to wait though for the first days impact wouldn't be significant.
But I'm betting for a good long time with this adoption.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
January 08, 2019, 07:33:09 PM
I think that BAKKT can change the cryptocurrency market, but I don’t have much hope associated with it. The main hope of cryptocurrency is the developers and users who are trying to use cryptocurrency and blockchain platforms.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
January 08, 2019, 07:31:51 PM
BAKKT can open new opportunities for big investors and this is very important to bring new capitals in crypto market.
Waiting for the great outcome if good things happen and hopefully more investors will come and trust the market. I see this as big event since a lot of hodlers are waiting for the possible result. For now, just try to invest more since the market are still low and when the hype comes again, expect the price to boom.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
January 08, 2019, 07:21:35 PM
Crypto pump will not be that significant after BAKKT launch. That's just hyped out by some members here very much.
We won't notice any significant changes in pricing after it gets introduced.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
January 08, 2019, 06:56:57 PM
Hey guys, since bitcoin ETF is not still approved by SEC, Bakkt is the closest big event for crypto community. Do you think crypto market will pump?

Lots of positives in the community right now. There's the Bakkt ETH, Nauticus the exchange just opened trading recently bringing another huge exchange into the market + the Russia rumor today and hopefully the end of the bear market. Lots of positives to look out for.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
January 08, 2019, 06:54:44 PM
The launch of BAKKT was previously set to 24th of January but it was postponed a second time. The launch time should be updated soon . It could bring potential new investors to the market  so it is an important launch for crypto space as it could influence the market positively.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
January 08, 2019, 05:39:50 PM
If it ius approved, there is tendency we have an outstanding growth and if not, well, the normal process continues.
The main thing we need in the crypto space are project that will give us good working products and that to bring in more development.
Pages:
Jump to: