Pages:
Author

Topic: Bakkt is a new hope? - page 5. (Read 25260 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
January 16, 2019, 08:22:31 PM
Looking forward to the spring. Hope they're able to start by then!
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
January 16, 2019, 07:57:38 PM
I always like to device a plan B, that, what if BAKKT also delays.
We should not depend on all these bodies, SEC, BAKKT and the likes, to determine what will happen in the space.
They might intensionally delay, for their own gains, because they know that the more they delay, the more the coins plunge and for that, they will be able to buy at cheaper rate.
So immediately they announce, the price will increase and that eventually brings them profit.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 10
January 16, 2019, 02:54:30 PM
Bakkt again will transfer to the spring. US law allows you to do this. There, some body has not worked for them for a month.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
January 16, 2019, 01:02:56 PM
Many people believe that these companies: Bakkt or Fidelity will cause bull market on cryptocurrencies , but these companies will again only help wealthy to earn more.

Definitely, these people will are the big hope now as the market is continuously struggling to prove its best. A lot of them are eagerly waiting to see a pump and hopefully there will be a bull run this and let's believe this will happen.
Activity: 310
January 16, 2019, 12:46:51 PM
They have prolonged the launch one more time till the second quarter of this year. But yes, I believe that the Bakkt launch will push the industry and will provide a lot of new investors that are not familiar with crypto industry at the moment.
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
January 16, 2019, 12:34:37 PM
Many people believe that these companies: Bakkt or Fidelity will cause bull market on cryptocurrencies , but these companies will again only help wealthy to earn more.
Activity: 64
January 16, 2019, 12:31:21 PM
I guess it will be a good sign or start for a bull run, because the formation of Bakkt is the most exciting piece of cryptocurrency news I’ve heard in a long, long time. Not only will this serve as an institutional trading platform to usher in family offices, hedge funds, and other institutional investors— it will also increase adoption of blockchain amongst retail investors, with a user a friendly platform and trust established through the credible names involved.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
January 13, 2019, 06:09:37 PM
I can only hope that this will make Bitcoin and the market grow, but as a rule, in 2018 and 2019(?), the news ceased to have a positive impact on cryptocurrencies.
copper member
Activity: 118
January 13, 2019, 05:05:41 PM
Bakkt and ETF are 2 hopes for us. I think you will be more interested in bakkt and opportunities provided by Bakkt, but firstly it is time to make a good portfolio. If you have one, then wait for bakkt)
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
January 13, 2019, 04:59:20 PM
The effect will be quite inevitable if approved, but i just keep wondering if it truly will be approved. This might be another hope that is yet to come, looking at the was SEC is also just being postponed.
Waiting for its approval, might be an endless waiting. Well, if it is eventually approved, that might be another good hope for the crypto space, because it will have positive effect.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
January 13, 2019, 04:27:47 PM
Bakkt is meant to increase the adoption rate and boost confidence of institutional investors to increase fund in the space. Bakkt is a platform for more crypto-fiat exchange or conversion, it will create an avenue for new investor both big and small. Bakkt already has enough institutional support on difference phase and high level.

Bakkt really have great support now, if everything works out then the crypto market will be able to live a new life, is it a question for how long? I hope that institutional investors will not be afraid to enter a market like crypto.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
January 13, 2019, 10:31:11 AM
Bakkt is meant to increase the adoption rate and boost confidence of institutional investors to increase fund in the space. Bakkt is a platform for more crypto-fiat exchange or conversion, it will create an avenue for new investor both big and small. Bakkt already has enough institutional support on difference phase and high level.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
January 13, 2019, 10:23:33 AM
New hope for what? For the new bull run? I guess no, because the news about baakt has appeared earlier, but no market return happened.
You are right, the news appeared earlier, but in fact this platform is not yet operational and the official start of its work has been postponed. Therefore, it is hoped that when bakkt will work, it will attract new investors.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
January 13, 2019, 10:18:06 AM
New hope for what? For the new bull run? I guess no, because the news about baakt has appeared earlier, but no market return happened.
copper member
Activity: 168
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
January 13, 2019, 10:16:35 AM
I believe that Bakkt is able to bring new hope to the cryptocurrency, thanks to him, the cost may increase this year. I think he will allow to return faith in investments for sponsors, we expect better.
Activity: 387
Merit: 1
January 13, 2019, 07:46:43 AM
If you ask whether crypto will pump? the answer is yes. But we are all here believing that crypto will have a new round in 2019. Crypto prices, especially bitcoin, will be higher than 2018. I am sure that will happen.
copper member
Activity: 154
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
January 13, 2019, 07:43:56 AM
I still can't figure it out why many believe if there is no effect btc don't have movement and what if bakkt gone and no other effect or activity will btc die ? NO , it will continue to raise and dump when its time to dump can't people see the past and know that nothing can make it pump to beat ath for now until it complete it retracement in the cycle of market .
Before it was December something and now another thing , I see those effect as a way to manipulate the price and not let the do process take effect.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
January 13, 2019, 07:28:03 AM
Bakkt is interesting because it allows people to buy, sell, trade, and use cryptocurrency without owning it. They can use Bakkt, a non-cryptocurrency entity that assumes most of the risks and liabilities. At first this will simply enable institutions and large investors a place to “safely” transact with clear rules, regulations, and expectations.

Yes, it is an important point. Bakkt will help cryptocurrency (cryptoassets respectively) market to come closer to standardized asset/currency market that is much more acceptible for large and institutional investors.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
January 13, 2019, 07:07:51 AM
maybe yes, because I hope that Bakkt can indeed make crypto prices rise again, because with Bakkt I am sure that can make investors believe to investing in crypto again, so that with the return of investor confidence to invest in crpyto, then it can make crypto prices rise like in 2017 or even more than that.
Activity: 238
January 13, 2019, 05:27:37 AM
BAKKT, ETF those are only a way of manipulation. None of this is required for having a bullish market. The growth will be come after whale having their willing amount of bitcoin in their bags. So, those are only here for making the market bearish.
Correct.
Bakkt, if approved, will create a one-day news cycle and hype things up - then it's back to normal.
And that hype might be all for BTC, and we might even see alts being dumped for more BTC - by people hoping to rebuy their alts on the next day.
Pages:
Jump to: