Pages:
Author

Topic: Bakkt is a new hope? - page 7. (Read 25260 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 2
January 11, 2019, 12:38:13 PM
There is a lot of poetic news. But. What does the market tell us? He began to fall again, which means perhaps this is not a solution to our problems.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
January 11, 2019, 12:35:44 PM
Well, Bakkt might be seen as a sign of relief, which is yet to manifest, but that does not mean it will be approved. We have long been waiting for the bitcoin ETF to be approved, yet nothing is seen of it. What assurance do we have that that will not also follow the same line of action.
The best you should do is, deal with a coin based on it's quality and not depend on an approval from anywhere.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
January 11, 2019, 12:22:34 PM
I am sure that Bakkt will positively affect the market, perhaps this will serve as a new impetus for attracting large investors which the market lacks so much.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
January 11, 2019, 12:19:30 PM
When launching Bakkt They have to buy Bitcoin directly from the Market, so When Bakkt launches there can be a good demand , But this will be only for Bitcoin but not for Alts . But I don't know whether Bakkt can turn this massive bear market upside down.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
January 11, 2019, 11:45:21 AM
Bakkt has every chance to lift Bitcoin from his knees. The relevant propaganda among the population will also be important.
Activity: 448
January 11, 2019, 11:28:09 AM
The hope that the market will go up is really there, because now the market is really weak. It is these events that should make people believe in cryptocurrencies and believe that our world is not something bad, that we can make the world better.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
January 11, 2019, 06:39:03 AM
may be Bakkt can give some impulse for the cryptocurrency market but it won't be a silver bullet for it. there is a need for wider adoption of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
January 11, 2019, 06:03:30 AM
For a whole year, the crypto community has lived only in hope. New Year, ETF, Bakkt, Futures, what next? Always the same thing happens. I do not think that the launch of Bakkt will make a big difference.
Well, as things are now, we can only think and assume possibilities until the main scenario tend to happen and we get to see the market reaction towards it. Sure, there is no doubt that the market has been living on hope, but to think of it, if there is no harm in people trying to look for hope even when it seems there is none. We just have to wait to see how this will be turning out when Bakkt launch and that is when we will get to see if there would be any reaction based on that positively, negatively or no reaction at all.
Activity: 406
Merit: 36
January 10, 2019, 11:30:33 AM
Hey guys, since bitcoin ETF is not still approved by SEC, Bakkt is the closest big event for crypto community. Do you think crypto market will pump?

Do we really need a hope liek BAKKT's?

We need something that Bitcoin and all other cryptocurrencies accepting globally. It may solve our problems.
This is how life is bro, the idea is to look for hope even when things look a little bit bleak. Bakkt so far is the new hope which a lot of people tend to believe would bring a possibility for the market to at least have some pretty good relief rally. Nonetheless, we just have to wait to see how that would necessarily turn out eventually. Global acceptance is not something we will actually just get to see overnight, it is a gradual process, and this should be a start I think.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
January 10, 2019, 07:45:12 AM
Yes, bakkt As far as I know, there are a lot of whale investments here, such as Google, Alibaba, IBM? If this is true then it is very good news for Bitcoin. Perhaps bitcoin will become very expensive after 3 years.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
January 10, 2019, 06:12:00 AM
People need hope. This bakkt is something like this hope. But why do you think that if big money comes to the market, then everyone will get rich?
Big money will come to the market to become even more. Due to our money. Get ready Grin.
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
January 10, 2019, 04:18:10 AM
Yes, I think that the launch of BAKKT will have a positive impact on the cryptocurrency market as a whole. However, one should not expect rapid growth due to this event. Other events are also needed, for example, the involvement of cryptocurrencies in everyday payments, the popularization of ideas, etc.
Activity: 350
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
January 10, 2019, 03:59:23 AM
I hope that the launch of the platform will help the cryptocurrency market to attract more investors and start another growth!
Activity: 397
Merit: 500
January 10, 2019, 03:01:24 AM
Bakkt may be the trend setter for the crypto market to set the bull. this may be the best exchange for crypto as many investors are hyped from this new exchange.
Also, they successfully finished they first round of token sale.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
January 10, 2019, 03:06:10 AM
Hey guys, since bitcoin ETF is not still approved by SEC, Bakkt is the closest big event for crypto community. Do you think crypto market will pump?
Bakkt is just the start. We just need those trillions of dollars going around in stock markets and forex and all that institutional money coming on our way a bit as well.

If we can manage to attract that type of huge investors that would mean the price would skyrocket instantly, think about it we have about 2 billion dollars daily trade volume and that would be just 10-15 banks all together combined doing trading in bitcoin alone, with 100+ banks and investors doing trading on bitcoin we can reach to 20+ billion dollars daily volume which eventually will be balanced and price will be stable at one point but until that moment the chances are the initial increase will be x10 as well, bitcoin will probably reach to 40-50 thousand dollars first thanks to the new money coming into our market and that is why we are so excited. Of course that won't happen in one day but it will happen in the long term.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 10, 2019, 02:54:34 AM
I think as many believe in the impulse of the ether after the appearance of the fork, and here. But so far, in the rise of the market and the general impulse is hardly believed, as much as 5% we practically do not feel.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
January 10, 2019, 02:42:07 AM

I think Bakkt will a new gate for many investors go into this market and will promote market to grow strongly in the future. Hope it will be implemented soon
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
January 10, 2019, 02:07:58 AM

Bakkt affect us so much with regards to the price and so it should also bring hope for us.  Grin
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
January 10, 2019, 01:59:28 AM
This is the most promising update of the whole year, because it should open up the bridge for the big buys and for masses to get their first crypto currencies. Hope this exchange will launch as soon as possible.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
January 09, 2019, 07:12:29 PM
Of course. I look forward to SEC and BAKKT. I am sure that this will help the cryptocurrency market to soar from the dead. The influx of new investors can not have a positive impact on the crypto market.
Pages:
Jump to: