Pages:
Author

Topic: Bakkt is a new hope? - page 9. (Read 25260 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 08, 2019, 04:34:19 PM
from what I understood bakkt will certainly be launched, but I hope that they will not continue to postpone to infinity as in the case of etfs
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
January 08, 2019, 04:14:07 PM
Of course the news about the opening of this trading platform will cause the growth of Bitcoin, but you have to be very careful after this event, perhaps a strong fall as after the news on futures.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
January 08, 2019, 04:07:19 PM
I, too, have high hopes for the growth of the crypto market with the introduction of Bakkt. This will give the entry of large investors into the crypto market, which will affect the prices for cryptocurrency in the direction of growth.
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
January 08, 2019, 03:07:34 PM
I don't think bakkt will have much effect on the cryptocurrency market, though it will cause  a bullish sign but it won't moon crypto. i think the best shot we have is ETF and bitcoin havling.

I think that any positive news can affect the growth of prices for cryptocurrency. The news of Bakkt is one such news. The main thing is that the dates for the Bakkt are not postponed again.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 566
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 08, 2019, 12:41:27 PM
As ETF is still not approved people are madly trusting on Bakkt launch as there is a big prediction on the market regarding this. There is a group in this forum who are expecting to see a bull run if bakkt launch comes, Crypto is full of entertainment and drama these days I will be waiting to see a Interesting topic on this.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
January 08, 2019, 12:14:04 PM
Hey guys, since bitcoin ETF is not still approved by SEC, Bakkt is the closest big event for crypto community. Do you think crypto market will pump?

It is better not to expect too much about in BAKKT dude..Though I knew that majority of the community here in this industry are relying unto it, but I think not enough and valid to consider it as our hope to make bull run happen this period of time. But I can't deny that once BAKKT become successful for sure many of the bitcoin or crypto enthusiast will be happy of course.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
January 08, 2019, 12:06:19 PM
I don't think bakkt will have much effect on the cryptocurrency market, though it will cause  a bullish sign but it won't moon crypto. i think the best shot we have is ETF and bitcoin havling.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
January 08, 2019, 11:50:37 AM
For a whole year, the crypto community has lived only in hope. New Year, ETF, Bakkt, Futures, what next? Always the same thing happens. I do not think that the launch of Bakkt will make a big difference.

The value of Bakkt may be primarily informational and psychological. People will think that this will affect the growth of cryptocurrency and will start buying coins more actively, which can create a rise in prices.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 08, 2019, 11:50:18 AM
Bakkt is not just hope, it really is a ray of light in darkness, just like CBOE was, although if they are both allowed to legalize, it will be the most pleasant thing to have today, because the prices will be huge.
Activity: 602
January 08, 2019, 11:49:21 AM
BAKKT can open new opportunities for big investors and this is very important to bring new capitals in crypto market.
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
January 08, 2019, 11:45:10 AM
Bakkt I thought this was postponed to an undetermined limit. I got the information canceled for launch this month. so it's like this and the ETH is a dream now.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
January 08, 2019, 11:40:05 AM
I think people expect too much from the Bakkt launch. Of course, with the launch of the platform, we will get more tools and be able to exchange cryptocurrency for dollars or euros. But to attract new investors, it is necessary to show that cryptocurrencies have a great prospect and invest in them safely. Therefore, I believe that the most important for the growth of the market is the legal regulation of cryptocurrencies by the state.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
January 08, 2019, 11:32:54 AM
At the moment, this is one of the main hopes that the market can turn around and go up sharply. Therefore, the launch of the platform is expected in the crypto world. We are waiting and we believe!

You are right, we need to think about the current situation and If any positive sign is there then we are taking advantage of that and expecting a change in the market. Bakkt launch is a big hope as a lot of them believe it will change the fate of Bitcoin If this happens the entire market will recover.
Xmm
Activity: 440
January 08, 2019, 10:52:18 AM
At the moment, this is one of the main hopes that the market can turn around and go up sharply. Therefore, the launch of the platform is expected in the crypto world. We are waiting and we believe!
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
January 08, 2019, 10:39:48 AM
The Bakkt platform will allow consumers and organizations to buy, sell, store and spend digital assets in a smart global network. For example, it will be possible to trade Bitcoins, as well as convert it into different Fiat currencies. In addition, the Bakkt ecosystem will include applications for services and consumers, as well as solutions for trading and storage of digital assets. But at the same time, you should understand that this does not mean that the market will begin to grow the day after the launch of the platform, it will take a lot of time. And as a reserve for the future growth of the market, this is a huge step forward.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
January 08, 2019, 10:18:31 AM
BAKKT plus ETF and the lightning will bring the bitcoin value back to the moon or higher..
We should just wait for it and many merchants will accept this coin. many country will have it and accpet the fact that bitcoin will change the world.
We just need to wit more time, we are on it.
There's always good possibilities when things have been introduce properly and if the market will really being adopted by many, we are in the position that we are all waiting and hping that it will bring a  big impact to this industry, with how we ends last years corrections, investors and traders will find other means to continue believing that the market will grow once more, with ETF and BAKKT hopes still alive.
Activity: 458
Merit: 112
January 08, 2019, 10:09:25 AM
BAKKT plus ETF and the lightning will bring the bitcoin value back to the moon or higher..
We should just wait for it and many merchants will accept this coin. many country will have it and accpet the fact that bitcoin will change the world.
We just need to wit more time, we are on it.
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
January 08, 2019, 10:05:19 AM
Definitely, this will make a big impact on the market value if bakkt launch happens. A lot of them are eagerly waiting to see a change this new progression will make a difference it's a new hope for sure but they are looking for a descent value in Bitcoin to launch.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
January 08, 2019, 09:56:30 AM
Do we really need a hope liek BAKKT's?

We need something that Bitcoin and all other cryptocurrencies accepting globally. It may solve our problems.
The same thing you need deliberately, that is going to exactly happen if bakkt will come into action. Yes, bakkt will buy bitcoin from open markets and settle the contracts for institutional investors and this is the reason why people are viewing it as a new 'Hope' for bitcoin to be restored into its positive trend.

We cannot expect bitcoin to be accepted globally on its own. We need many business to adopt bitcoin at first place and then people need to have it either for using as money or using as investment opportunity. When more bitcoin promotions are happening in terms of this kind of business are adopting bitcoins, we can be sure about bitcoin to be accepted globally.

I am also believing in to bakkt will be bringing new changes into bitcoin markets. After bakkt, I am believing in to bitcoin etf to be approved by SEC at least in this year. If these two things will be happening then we can have a new ATH for bitcoin before the end of this year.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
January 08, 2019, 09:49:11 AM
If the SEC wants to agree on bitcoin then there will be improvements in the market, but the effect will also not be much if the interest in crypto does not increase and new investors will trust crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: