Pages:
Author

Topic: Bakkt is a new hope? - page 6. (Read 25260 times)

Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
January 13, 2019, 05:01:10 AM
BAKKT, ETF those are only a way of manipulation. None of this is required for having a bullish market. The growth will be come after whale having their willing amount of bitcoin in their bags. So, those are only here for making the market bearish.
I don't think so, anything that will help to increase adoption should mean a bullish market because it will help to increase the demand of bitcoin.
You know when demand increases that's where investors are happy, so it should be bullish but if it will not be bullish, that means price are manipulated.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
guestcrew.com
January 13, 2019, 04:59:50 AM
it may be true that the BAKTT and ETF are always delayed so the altcoin price is slow to rise, but I think the increase in crypto depends on market demand. or at least large investors also contribute to rising coin prices and other factors such as positive news are also important.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
January 13, 2019, 04:23:53 AM
BAKKT, ETF those are only a way of manipulation. None of this is required for having a bullish market. The growth will be come after whale having their willing amount of bitcoin in their bags. So, those are only here for making the market bearish.
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
January 13, 2019, 04:20:34 AM
All good news can be make good impact with the price of Bitcoin, the more mass adoption will be more demand for crypto. I have also BAKKT will be become trigger of bull market, and others Bitcoin ETF will approved by SEC.
Good thing if BAKKT and ETF will get approved because it probably gives a mass adoption on Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. These implementations will give more legitimately on the entire cryptocurrencies especially on the main digital currency(Bitcoin). Then, yes, that implementations will give hope on us that probably will contribute to pumping the price on Bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
January 13, 2019, 04:07:07 AM
All good news can be make good impact with the price of Bitcoin, the more mass adoption will be more demand for crypto. I have also BAKKT will be become trigger of bull market, and others Bitcoin ETF will approved by SEC.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
January 13, 2019, 03:49:49 AM
Bakkt is a huge good news for the recent downturn, although I don't think Bakkt can reverse the current bear market, but this can bring new confidence to investors, we have lost too much confidence in the bear market, such a The news is now very necessary.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
January 13, 2019, 03:20:19 AM
This is a lot of talk, but unfortunately the launch of the platform is postponed time after time. Let's hope that this year it will happen. Especially since one of the richest people, Lee Kashin, also invested in Bakkt.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
January 13, 2019, 03:13:00 AM
Bakkt is interesting because it allows people to buy, sell, trade, and use cryptocurrency without owning it. They can use Bakkt, a non-cryptocurrency entity that assumes most of the risks and liabilities. At first this will simply enable institutions and large investors a place to “safely” transact with clear rules, regulations, and expectations.
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
January 12, 2019, 10:01:43 AM
I really don't know because at the moment the cryptocurrency market is really full of manipulation and it's very difficult to guessing price, even now Bitcoin should have increased because there are a lot of good news but still the market crash  again.
Bakkt isn't executed for now so we really don't know what could be the effect once done. Everything we do, still of being decentralized in nature will remain. Not so hard to accept of its volatility, and we even engaged this thing many years ago and so until now. 
It could be more to happen in the future, just keep excited as well.
Activity: 672
January 12, 2019, 09:43:53 AM
I really don't know because at the moment the cryptocurrency market is really full of manipulation and it's very difficult to guessing price, even now Bitcoin should have increased because there are a lot of good news but still the market crash  again.
Activity: 546
January 12, 2019, 09:41:13 AM
I wonder why people already forget about, for example, CBOE, which by the way also has great potential, of course Bakkt probably has more options, but on the whole it’s an ETF and generally the same thing.
Activity: 378
January 12, 2019, 08:38:56 AM
I literally counting days till the bakkt launch, because it should push the market forward. The market has become bigger and we need a really big update to make the market turn green and this is going to be an awesome update.
Activity: 442
January 12, 2019, 04:27:00 AM
The new hope for cryptocurrencies has always been that cryptocurrencies are now entering a bear market, but there is still a large amount of capital investment in cryptocurrency exchanges, which proves that the future of cryptocurrencies is bright. So I think buying bitcoin at a low price is correct.
Activity: 434
January 11, 2019, 07:35:00 PM
Exactly, we don't know when it will be for sure. They usually make delays., I think that it will be good for market at all. As I heard The Bakkt had already raised 150 millions$ from private investors.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
January 11, 2019, 03:07:03 PM
I think it will have a good effect on the market, because it is will be like a trust placed on cryptocurrency and this will surely bring in more investors.
Activity: 686
January 11, 2019, 02:29:49 PM
i think yes. because they are trying to do mass adoption for crypto. already big companies like microsoft and starbucks are ready for it. lot more other companies too. so millions of users will start using crypto. so i think good times ahead.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
January 11, 2019, 01:27:41 PM
That doesn't guarantee that bakkt will make the pump market but it will definitely make changes to crypto prices, and the size of the change I can't predict but certainly is that bakkt is a good event that will make crypto more likely to rise, it triggers but the explosion hasn't certainly happened
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
January 11, 2019, 01:22:50 PM
Well it depends
But i don't see an instant market pump on the pre release of bakkt

I mean not at least some time after the launch
It won't really move the market and start the bulls instantly

It takes time to test whether it is something
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
January 11, 2019, 01:02:33 PM
I think so, just some quick information about bakkt.

Bakkt will be a platform/exchange that will enable institutions to buy and sell digital asset

Why so much hype about it
Bakkt has got some successful history with the NYC, and Wall Street guys in trading

It is believed that, the launch of Bakkt, will bring in more institutional investors to Crypto
Activity: 490
January 11, 2019, 12:59:44 PM
Yes. I hope bakkt can change the current bearish trend in the market. It will increase the demand of BTC. But do not expect a bull run or massive increase. 
Pages:
Jump to: