Pages:
Author

Topic: BANCA - page 2. (Read 41335 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
July 09, 2018, 11:50:59 PM
BANCA Weekly Update 06.07.2018

With their amazing community support, BANCA has succeeded in getting listed on FCoin GPM, the world’s fastest growing crypto asset trading platform, and is now open for trading at https://exchange.fcoin.com/ex/gpm/banca-eth.

"amazing community support"Huh
"the world’s fastest growing crypto asset trading platform"Huh?

making things up to hype amateurish incompetent coin like banca wont help.
please provide proof or source.
banca doesnt have amazing comm. support. it bans ppl who ask legit questions it cant answer.
who has heard of fcoin exchange? is it ranked or listed on coinmarketcap.com?
banca already having prob w/ fcoin exchange?

Yes, Fcoin is ranked already in coinmarketcap.com. You can check it out. There is no problem with banca and fcoin exchange, withdraw is not yet available on that site like those other gpm token that was listed. Check that site announcement some gpm tokens are getting their withdraw function already soon banca also.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 01:46:14 PM
BANCA Weekly Update 06.07.2018

With their amazing community support, BANCA has succeeded in getting listed on FCoin GPM, the world’s fastest growing crypto asset trading platform, and is now open for trading at https://exchange.fcoin.com/ex/gpm/banca-eth.

"amazing community support"Huh
"the world’s fastest growing crypto asset trading platform"Huh?

making things up to hype amateurish incompetent coin like banca wont help.
please provide proof or source.
banca doesnt have amazing comm. support. it bans ppl who ask legit questions it cant answer.
who has heard of fcoin exchange? is it ranked or listed on coinmarketcap.com?
banca already having prob w/ fcoin exchange?

July 09, 2018, 01:40:32 PM
great update banca is listed on fcoin exchange that a good news
and its impact on the banca price positive
price of per banca is now 18 sat when i checked banca price last time its was on the 13 sat
but looks like banca price is again going down
price touched to 23 sat after exchange listing news out. i hope banca price will again go up to 50 sat soon
i bought banca at the price of 30 sat and i will hold as long as i can

Banca could turn out to be a high level project. But there has to be some sort of reward or need to hold the token other than speculation to gain consistent volume and value. I don´t see fcoin bringing that much value since it is a minor exhange

again silly couldve wouldve shoulve wishful thinking ("Banca could turn out to be..."). no marketing or any type of "reward" scheme would matter if the banca's product (coinAI) is a crap. banca needs to step up and create excellent top of the line products and service which it hasnt. pure amateurish "wallstreet on blockchain" hype w/o backing it up w/ the professional product and service.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
July 09, 2018, 11:47:57 AM
Imagine guys if banca will be listed on binance with a good working product in a bull market. This will be huge. So hodl

that sounds more like a wishful thinking Cheesy but it will really be nice if Banca is listed on Binance, a huge positive impact on the price, ummm, just not happening any time soon, i think now is to see a real working product.

woulve coulve shouldve.
wish this wish that thinking is a waste of time.
binance will look at the code/github and wont list
banca because it hasnt done much and doesnt look quite right.
banca's team r underachievers, probly low to average IQ, and unenthusiastic
wishful thinking individuals who are incapable of recruiting smart devs/maketing person.
no offense to banca but
i m just saying from what u guys have done so far.. not much or amateurishly done products.
btw this is NOT fud. just an inductive reasoning.
Banca please do things PROFESSIONALLY if u dont want to be called
scam coin. good intention means nothing if the result is mediocre to garbage.

yes, i agree with you on that aspect, binance will only list coin that shows some level of hard work in the development aspect unfortunately not much can be said in this regards, and i dont see the fuss about listing in some fcoin exchange only few people knows it, afterall we were promise a high volume exchange for months just misleading supporters and investors only to eventually end up in fcoin Angry why given false hope?
they were making fun with investors by giving fake news.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 10:51:05 AM
every time we hear the news that banca team are buys doing product development but didnt get any updates and encouragement for people like us who blindly believe banca Sad
July 06, 2018, 05:28:30 PM
Imagine guys if banca will be listed on binance with a good working product in a bull market. This will be huge. So hodl

that sounds more like a wishful thinking Cheesy but it will really be nice if Banca is listed on Binance, a huge positive impact on the price, ummm, just not happening any time soon, i think now is to see a real working product.

woulve coulve shouldve.
wish this wish that thinking is a waste of time.
binance will look at the code/github and wont list
banca because it hasnt done much and doesnt look quite right.
banca's team r underachievers, probly low to average IQ, and unenthusiastic
wishful thinking individuals who are incapable of recruiting smart devs/maketing person.
no offense to banca but
i m just saying from what u guys have done so far.. not much or amateurishly done products.
btw this is NOT fud. just an inductive reasoning.
Banca please do things PROFESSIONALLY if u dont want to be called
scam coin. good intention means nothing if the result is mediocre to garbage.
July 05, 2018, 05:29:36 PM
I believe this idea is very good and good! Wondrous project, a rather interesting approach, well-advised plan!

a good idea needs to be materialised.

no confidence in the team based on what happened til now.
hopefully they hire some smart people and
get serious on the project.

almost 6mths and banca got what? not much. coinAI?
has anyone used it? i dont see any opinions on it other than its great blah
blah blah. well tell us why.  its a joke so far.

i know i know its alpha version so its far from complete. but i dont
see no video explaining it. manual is too long and complicated. who wants
to go thru all that. just explain like ppl r 5 yr old. smart ppl
know how to explain things in a simple manner.
anybody who used it can u talk about it clearly? it has to be user friendly
otherwise most ppl will lose interest.

imo website looks like its done by an underachiever. just look at other top 10 coins websites
and compare. i mean banca "raised" 20 mil and cant build a decent website?

Where is the team? what are they doing? all of them working on coinAI?
where is the office located? on and on.

Activity: 246
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 06:40:13 AM
It takes only a few simple steps to vote for banca on fcoin.com

1. Register on https://www.fcoin.com/i/GOa3v

2. Go to Finance - Balance - GPM - You will see a wallet address to deposit BANCA

3. Make a deposit of 100+ banca there

To make it clear the amount of banca is not important, only number of wallets that have deposited is, so we need everyone to deposit 100 banca to get a listing.

While the platforms trading data is currently not visible on third party sites like CoinMarketCap, a similar service in China indicates that Fcoin saw over $5.6 billion in trading volume over the last 24 hours. More than the sum of the top 10 platforms on CMC!!!

Go banca army!!!

please address my concern below. they were never answered. why is that?
1. website looks nonprofessional(even after they updated)
2. proof of the 20 mil raised in few hours.
3. pics/video of the office and team working. or just even talking.
4. if the team members spoke in front of an audience about banca please show us the pics or videos
5. what marketing team is doing other than talking to ppl on telegram, here or on any social media.
6. location of the office.
7. road map beyond 2018 (white paper only mentioned it in generalities)

Finally we have one pic of banca team-Linda. https://twitter.com/Banca_Official/status/1013288928600715264/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Eembeddedtimeline%7Ctwterm%5E506520279636377601&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fcoinmarketcap.com%2Fcurrencies%2Fbanca%2F
at least we r going places and out there doing things.
Please let ppl know what yall are doing other than sitting in front of
computer talking to social media ppl. for ex. what is linda doing there at blk chain summit in seoul.
other than that one pic. how about more. details please. dont be shy now banca. im not telling u what to do but please more info. 
a picture a girl in front of a sign only, we need videos to proof the poofpoot. you dig!
July 01, 2018, 08:42:01 PM

2. Go to Finance - Balance - GPM - You will see a wallet address to deposit BANCA

To make it clear the amount of banca is not important, only number of wallets that have deposited is, so we need everyone to deposit 100 banca to get a listing.

While the platforms trading data is currently not visible on third party sites like CoinMarketCap, a similar service in China indicates that Fcoin saw over $5.6 billion in trading volume over the last 24 hours. More than the sum of the top 10 platforms on CMC!!!

Go banca army!!!

4. if the team members spoke in front of an audience about banca please show us the pics or videos
5. what marketing team is doing other than talking to ppl on telegram, here or on any social media.

Finally we have one pic of banca team-Linda. https://twitter.com/Banca_Official/status/1013288928600715264/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Eembeddedtimeline%7Ctwterm%5E506520279636377601&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fcoinmarketcap.com%2Fcurrencies%2Fbanca%2F
at least we r going places and out there doing things.
Please let ppl know what yall are doing other than sitting in front of
computer talking to social media ppl. for ex. what is linda doing there at blk chain summit in seoul.
other than that one pic. how about more. details please. dont be shy now banca. im not telling u what to do but please more info. 
June 29, 2018, 01:23:44 PM

Go banca army!!!

June 29, 2018, 01:18:21 PM
banca i am still waiting for your reply. its been over a week so plz respond to the questions and comments below.
 the longer it takes more  i think banca is a shady project run by talentless incompetent team talking big but cant deliver professional innovative product.

1. website looks amateurish (even after they updated); 2.no new exchange in "few weeks time" that they promised over a month ago; 3. proof of the 20 mil raised in few hours that was tracked on telegram; 4. pics/video of the office and team working; 5 why banning ppl for asking legit business questions such as these; 6. if the team members spoke in front of an audience about banca please show us the pics; 7. what marketing team is doing other than talking to ppl on telegram.

Hi there. Here are some answers to your questions. Hope it helps you.
1. I am not sure about your concern for question 1 here.
2. When there are news, Banca Team will update. Smiley
3. What kind of proof do you want? You might want to e-mail the team.
4. I don't know why you need this.
5. We do not banned people for asking proper question. But we have zero tolerance for FUD.
6. Not sure why you need it again.
7. For more updates, please join our annoucement channel. https://t.me/BancaPublic

let me respond to ur "answers"
1 ur not sure my concern for q? the website looking amateurish is not a concern to you or to anyone invested in banca? banca claimed to raised 20 mil in a few hours (which it failed to prove) and it cant produce a decent professional website and u dont care? ur answer here is low iq.
2. ur statement "When there are news, Banca Team will update. Smiley " dont address my pt. about banca lying about "new exchange" claim that never materialised claiming later banca got scammed. if banca did in fact got scammed by "an agent" as it claimed, it showed that banca's team is INCOMPETENT. so both situation prove banca is either a scam company or incompetent. banca didnt take any responsibility.
3. i did email banca but never recieved ANY proof that banca in fact raised 20 mil in few hours which i was told by the head of marketing on telegram.
4. u dont know why i or anyone is asking for pic/video of banca team working? r u serious? another low i q answer. Most legit crpto companies have pics or videos of their staff working, presenting or giving speeches. banca has none of that other than ceo and one other person on video individually talking generally about banca which any scammer can do. the public wants to make sure banca is legit. and u dont see any pt in that? btw, scam doesnt always mean intentionally defrauding people. it could also mean that the banca is misrepresenting its capabilities and skills. so far, banca has proven it's vry incompetent if not downright scam.
5. banca indeed bans ppl from asking fair nonfud questions that it cant answer or deem embarrassing to banca. hey if banca is legit and real, it has nothing to worry about. even fud. who cares? ur answer is ignorant because w/o knowing facts u said banca doesnt ban people for asking proper questions. wrong or low i q again.
6.you dont know why i need this? ur on a roll w/ ur low iq answers. to see if banca is legit and to learn more about the company. to see if banca is working hard as it claims. to see and hear what banca team has to say. to see if banca is doing anything at all for that matter.....hello?
7. nonanswer again.

as i said before, banca is a scam because it hasnt proved to the public otherwise. no team members showing its competence in videos or via their work. the website doesnt do much not to mention its poor design. coinAI is sketchy even though it claimed it's still on alpha stage. weekly updates dont say much. none of the questions i posted previously has been answered. the list goes on and on.
Activity: 9
June 21, 2018, 10:40:22 PM
Due to the recent unfortunate events, $Banca is not going to be listed on a new exchange any soon. Banca team will mostly focus on the product development according to our RoadMap from the WhitePaper.

Why was it announced that it will be listed on an big exchange??.great scam message....

This was already explained in the announcements channel. For more information, please visit: https://t.me/BancaPublic

Its not as if am trying to be negative or anything of such but i don't get what has recent unfortunate event gets to do with exchange listing, because from my understanding and with reference to what was said on telegram by the Admins, Banca listing on a big exchange with huge volume was already in final stage according to Banca Admins it was up to the exchange to fix a date for the announcement, which means all negotiation are almost or already finalized.
Now with such recent announcement just means there has never been any talks with any big exchange, because i don't believe that Banca just decided to stop all progress made with the so-called Big exchange. Am a holder of Banca and i just need some closure now i watch my money go down by the day.

Better late than never, at the end everybody will realize, sooner or later, that this is a scam. Once most holders realize this we can get together and join in a class action. The team must be brought to justice.

I'm a Chinese citizen and I have information of some of the major Chinese holders in mainland China.  Fraud is considered a much more serious crime in China.  If it turns out to be that they stole mine and your money through deceiving, it will be reported through the appropriate channels.  Foreigners might not have too much luck to report, but I've kept my records and I can.
Activity: 23
June 21, 2018, 12:54:45 PM
Due to the recent unfortunate events, $Banca is not going to be listed on a new exchange any soon. Banca team will mostly focus on the product development according to our RoadMap from the WhitePaper.

Why was it announced that it will be listed on an big exchange??.great scam message....

This was already explained in the announcements channel. For more information, please visit: https://t.me/BancaPublic

Its not as if am trying to be negative or anything of such but i don't get what has recent unfortunate event gets to do with exchange listing, because from my understanding and with reference to what was said on telegram by the Admins, Banca listing on a big exchange with huge volume was already in final stage according to Banca Admins it was up to the exchange to fix a date for the announcement, which means all negotiation are almost or already finalized.
Now with such recent announcement just means there has never been any talks with any big exchange, because i don't believe that Banca just decided to stop all progress made with the so-called Big exchange. Am a holder of Banca and i just need some closure now i watch my money go down by the day.

Perfectly said and same is happening in my case too....Very hard to believe these days about exchanges until it is out there......trust is the main thing which investors always look for to hold with coin.....
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
June 21, 2018, 12:50:53 AM

Activity: 102
June 25, 2018, 09:24:22 AM
the bank team is unconscious people, they think that by this drop attracts new investors, it seems that someone does not take him head ... do not think, because it can win, for example, 2k new investors, but lose 5k investors? I saw something like this ...
copper member
Activity: 82
June 25, 2018, 05:42:14 AM
Activity: 127
June 20, 2018, 02:13:48 AM
I do not get the logic behind the latest announcement...
Let's try and understand it...
1) We have an ICO funding Banca millions of USD
2) We list on HitBTC, and a tiny exchange
3) We will be listing on an high volume exchange
4) Price goes up for a while, because of great expectations, even with Bitcoin going down
5) Loads of new investors come in
6) Price comes down with Bitcoin, people have huge losses
7) Bonus tokens are released
Cool Price goes further down, losses are getting larger and getting people extra worried (panic is never good). But people remain hope, because of an extra exchange.
9) We announce we have been scammed for around 4BTC/26 thousand USD of the millions of USD gained by ICO
10) We announce we will not be listing on a new exchange soon, because we will be focussing on the development according to roadmap... (as if we would not have been moving forward if we were getting listed.)
Activity: 112
June 24, 2018, 01:40:18 PM
Banca, the decentralized investment banking community, is made up of four departments:
1) Primary market services that include facilitating ICOs, bond offerings and securitization of crypto assets;
2) Secondary market services that include investment research on digital assets, rating service and digital asset management;
3) OTC digital financial services that include digital financial derivatives, liquidity management, portfolio risk management and digital asset custodian;
4) Foundational services that include legal services, accounting and auditing, etc.

Banca will track the performance of all primary market and secondary market projects running on it platform, maintain the data on blockchain and generate automatic reports, which are also incorruptible.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
June 22, 2018, 04:17:07 AM
In hindsight it wasn't smart to announce that a big listing was going to occur "anytime soon". But looking at the facts, I understand the team and I don't really blame them. It just suck. Moving on.
copper member
Activity: 82
June 21, 2018, 11:00:02 PM

Better late than never, at the end everybody will realize, sooner or later, that this is a scam. Once most holders realize this we can get together and join in a class action. The team must be brought to justice.

Do you have proofs that we scammed anyone? We have delivered an operational product already, following what was stated in the WhitePaper.
Pages:
Jump to: