Pages:
Author

Topic: BANCA - page 4. (Read 41335 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
June 17, 2018, 08:42:50 PM
banca i am still waiting for your reply. its been over a week so plz respond to the questions and comments below.
 the longer it takes more  i think banca is a shady project run by talentless incompetent team talking big but cant deliver professional innovative product.

1. website looks amateurish (even after they updated); 2.no new exchange in "few weeks time" that they promised over a month ago; 3. proof of the 20 mil raised in few hours that was tracked on telegram; 4. pics/video of the office and team working; 5 why banning ppl for asking legit business questions such as these; 6. if the team members spoke in front of an audience about banca please show us the pics; 7. what marketing team is doing other than talking to ppl on telegram.

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
June 17, 2018, 08:15:14 PM
Activity: 406
June 17, 2018, 08:35:41 AM
Looks like an interesting project for sure.

Hello, fellows! Wish you find fairly resources to cultivate your project. Arguable job, interesting vision, spotless website!

Check out our FAQ:: https://goo.gl/APz6ZS and AMA https://goo.gl/14cm1b if you'd like to learn a bit more Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
August 02, 2018, 03:03:34 PM
Coin AI testing phase is ongoing. Team need people to test their AI and testers will get compensation. Soon Banca will be utility token. Hopefully large exchange will list banca on their reputable exchages. Cause without any use, any token is considered as BS token. Team is more careful this time regarding exchange listing. So they will only announce if any exchange list banca, not before that. I am excited about coin AI. People will learn first and then we will see price movement

Yeah its better to more sure of exchange listing before saying anything and giving false hope to investors, i expect things to be handled in a more professional manner at this point, am glad to see coin AI development so far, hope more people will take part in testing out coin AI, there is nothing to loss but get compensated.
Activity: 336
June 15, 2018, 05:46:05 AM
Artem is just rude in his responses. I understand frustration, but this is hurting the community!

I assure you, nobody in the team intends to be rude. Our apologies if it came across as such. We will endeavour to clear up and questions the community has as best we can. Thank you!
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 05:28:22 AM
Artem is just rude in his responses. I understand frustration, but this is hurting the community!
Activity: 252
June 13, 2018, 04:36:31 PM
Banca has active communities in a half-dozen languages on Telegram and Kakaotalk

Chinese telegram: https://t.me/BancaCommunity
Russian telegram: https://t.me/banca_RU
Spanish telegram: https://t.me/BancaES
Dutch telegram: https://t.me/BancaNL
Turkish telegram: https://t.me/BancaTurkiye
Korean KakaoTalk: https://open.kakao.com/o/gb9GbgI
Activity: 252
June 12, 2018, 12:59:34 PM
It will go back up and I also here that Banca is going to new exchange It takes time guys the paperwork alone is giant

Thanks for the support, Evan! There's definitely a lot of work to be done, but I think the right team is in place to do it.
Activity: 83
June 12, 2018, 11:13:00 AM
It will go back up and I also here that Banca is going to new exchange It takes time guys the paperwork alone is giant
June 09, 2018, 08:53:36 PM
Activity: 2
June 09, 2018, 07:36:14 PM
June 09, 2018, 05:08:55 PM
A friend of mine referred me to this token and I thank him everyday. I am holding a large bag and bought at 6 sats only. The team is solid, the project is still new and I am holding long term. Banca is already in Hitbtc and I believe that Banca will be listed on bittrex. I am not a hitbtc fan due to higher fee. But hitbtc is wonderful exchange with huge volume. Finger crossed and banca will be a great project.

Thanks for those kind words Smiley The team really appreciates it when we hear directly from the community.

can banca team prove that banca ico sold out in few hours as i was told?

Well, we closed the sale. Are you implying that we didn't actually sell out in that time and refused the additional token buyers for no reason?

my question is simple: can banca prove that the tokens were sold out in few hours? please can banca do that so people would know it is not a scam? i would like to see the team working in the office. how about a tour of the banca office? when ppl were calling tron a scam bc of whitepcaper, justin the ceo did the tour of the office, showed sf office lease contract, introduced some tech ppl, etc. plz prove that banca is not a scam by showing us the team. all i seee is marketing director(what has he done so far besides social media interaction) talking to ppl on telegram and banning those who ask intelligent important questions because they cant answer them. we are talking about real money here. linda and another guy talked briefly on youtube but how about showing us tens of ppl working as marketing director claim banca has.

The token sale was tracked on telegram at the time in the official Banca channel, People already know Banca is not a scam, there is a working product, all be it an alpha. The team have just finished crowd sale a couple of months ago, you need to have patience to see a working product. A tour of the office? please understand the team are incredibly busy developing the platform, bringing a tour group through the office is not ging to make this easier, this is blatantly an attempt at FUD, and I'm sure readers will see through it.

tron is simply not relevant here, its a different project. The team confirmed yesterday that they would look into some more pr in terms of introducing the team in some way. but lets give them a chance. Again you are misrepresenting the situation, the CMO in telegram does not ban people for asking intelligent questions, look up the channel rules in the pinned message next time on telegram and you'll see the reasons for a ban. Hopefully this helps to alleviate some confusion for you.

1. can you provide the copy of the sale that was tracked on telegram please. it shouldnt be difficult. your statement doesnt mean anything w/o proof. im sure banca can manage to prove that or is it so difficult. im only asking because it would built trust and credibility.
2. this is not a true statement -> "People already know Banca is not a scam" But people dont know if its a scam. i said banca might be a scam and substantiated it based on what i see and my personal experience.    i have no motive for saying banca is a scam. i dont benefit from it. i m merely warning ppl so they wont lose money. but its still their choice
2. youdont need a tour group to take pics or video of banca team working. any ONE PERSON can use his phone to take pics or video. it takes almost no  effort on banca's team. You make it sound like its a huge time consuming project.  it would only take maybe five minutes to scan the office to take pics/video. see it's things like your response that leads me to think banca team is incompetent. your reasoning is just not the smartest. no offense. just common sense.
3. tron was just an example. i know its a different project.
4. you havent mentioned the fact that banca's misleading claim that new big exchange will happen in "a few weeks time." ppl debating over what a few weeks time means as if its such a difficult phrase. a few weeks means 2-3 weeks less than a month and its been over a month. just google what the phrase "a few" means. i dont mind if they r late bc unexpected things happen and something is not w/n banca's control. i get that. why not just say new exchange will happen in a month or so and say that it could be longer bc its up to the exchange. banca is misleading ppl into thinking its 2-3 weeks.  linda even said it's "imminent."  A company w/ experience and competency would not run its co that way. thus i said incompetent. not a fud but based on actual facts.
5 you didnt mention the nonprofessional looking website? that's the new updated version? just by adding colors and animation? again facts here no fud.
6 cmo banned the guy who asked a simple question of wanting to see the video of the staff working in the office. again facts not fud. so CMO does ban ppl for asking intelligent questions. i am aware of the pinned message.  anybody who asks questions re: pics of staff working, doubting ico being sold out in few hours, specific road map beyond 2018(banca's road map is only for 2018 but what happens after that other than some vague general statements they said on whitepaper),  or just asking too many questions re: transparency gets banned. so again you are incorrect here. no  fud. just facts.
7. you said alleviate some"confusion for you." Please just respond to the questions and lets stick to issues. when i said scam and incompetency about banca i stated my reasons and facts. please stay focused and objective. and definitely dont get personal.
Activity: 336
June 09, 2018, 05:00:24 AM
A friend of mine referred me to this token and I thank him everyday. I am holding a large bag and bought at 6 sats only. The team is solid, the project is still new and I am holding long term. Banca is already in Hitbtc and I believe that Banca will be listed on bittrex. I am not a hitbtc fan due to higher fee. But hitbtc is wonderful exchange with huge volume. Finger crossed and banca will be a great project.

Thanks for those kind words Smiley The team really appreciates it when we hear directly from the community.

Well, we closed the sale. Are you implying that we didn't actually sell out in that time and refused the additional token buyers for no reason?

my question is simple: can banca prove that the tokens were sold out in few hours? please can banca do that so people would know it is not a scam? i would like to see the team working in the office. how about a tour of the banca office? when ppl were calling tron a scam bc of whitepcaper, justin the ceo did the tour of the office, showed sf office lease contract, introduced some tech ppl, etc. plz prove that banca is not a scam by showing us the team. all i seee is marketing director(what has he done so far besides social media interaction) talking to ppl on telegram and banning those who ask intelligent important questions because they cant answer them. we are talking about real money here. linda and another guy talked briefly on youtube but how about showing us tens of ppl working as marketing director claim banca has.

The token sale was tracked on telegram at the time in the official Banca channel, People already know Banca is not a scam, there is a working product, all be it an alpha. The team have just finished crowd sale a couple of months ago, you need to have patience to see a working product. A tour of the office? please understand the team are incredibly busy developing the platform, bringing a tour group through the office is not ging to make this easier, this is blatantly an attempt at FUD, and I'm sure readers will see through it.

tron is simply not relevant here, its a different project. The team confirmed yesterday that they would look into some more pr in terms of introducing the team in some way. but lets give them a chance. Again you are misrepresenting the situation, the CMO in telegram does not ban people for asking intelligent questions, look up the channel rules in the pinned message next time on telegram and you'll see the reasons for a ban. Hopefully this helps to alleviate some confusion for you.
June 09, 2018, 03:56:17 AM
ive been patiently watching and waiting....  

Here my 2 cents - not that it matters.   But banca is on Hitbtc - which has its flaws we all know.  But banca needs the volume and liquidity to prove to further more reputable exchanges thats its a good bet.  

Now that being said - this new exchange has forced an NDA with Banca ultimately binding their hands of any action less resulting in a termination of contract (bad thing).    

So - the new exchange can time when THEY want to list banca.  All banca can say is hey weve got one coming but can say when or who. (they just estimated a time line)

This dump that has been going on - imho, is the new exchange holding out while the sheep are baaaahing and dumping as they usually do.  Meanwhile - the insiders probably know what going on and they are loading up on cheap dumped banca.    

CMM was called out for screwing with numbers awhile back.... Coinbase was called out for doing this same thing with Bcash listing.

Its a classic version of a carefully hidden insider trade by people we will never know and entities which hold the cards...

Banca is doing the right thing by simply - continuing to work on their dev and stay positive.   WE SHOULD ALL STAY POSITIVE AND PATIENT TOO.

26 sats is where our support has been for last 2 days during the dump - from a ta standpoint this is a macro 382 retracement and everything looks fine to me honestly - IM EXCITED!!!

banca is doing a great job -  and i applaud them for staying firm in these wishy washy times - for they know that once the new exchange comes high gears will kick in and things will not only be back to normal - but better (volume options liquidity)

between if you dont sell , you haven't loss anything until you sell which is not advice-able at this point since the market is not favorable and this also affects most other tokens as well,
in my own opinion, this is the best opportunity to add more to your bags if you can, it may be there wont be any other opportunity when Banca bounce back,
my portfolio has gone in terms of % of banca am holding, but am not that bothered because i know team are working on making Banca worth it, so people should be calm and let Banca have organic growth, exchange listing will surely come eventually.

you are telling ppl not to sell. i want to know why do u like banca? please tell me.
June 09, 2018, 03:43:36 AM

Here my 2 cents - not that it matters.   But banca is on Hitbtc - which has its flaws we all know.  But banca needs the volume and liquidity to prove to further more reputable exchanges thats its a good bet.  

Now that being said - this new exchange has forced an NDA with Banca ultimately binding their hands of any action less resulting in a termination of contract (bad thing).    

So - the new exchange can time when THEY want to list banca.  All banca can say is hey weve got one coming but can say when or who. (they just estimated a time line)

This dump that has been going on - imho, is the new exchange holding out while the sheep are baaaahing and dumping as they usually do.  Meanwhile - the insiders probably know what going on and they are loading up on cheap dumped banca.    

CMM was called out for screwing with numbers awhile back.... Coinbase was called out for doing this same thing with Bcash listing.

Its a classic version of a carefully hidden insider trade by people we will never know and entities which hold the cards...

Banca is doing the right thing by simply - continuing to work on their dev and stay positive.   WE SHOULD ALL STAY POSITIVE AND PATIENT TOO.

26 sats is where our support has been for last 2 days during the dump - from a ta standpoint this is a macro 382 retracement and everything looks fine to me honestly - IM EXCITED!!!

banca is doing a great job -  and i applaud them for staying firm in these wishy washy times - for they know that once the new exchange comes high gears will kick in and things will not only be back to normal - but better (volume options liquidity)

are you a shill? banca does not need to " loading up on cheap dumped banca" since they have billions. you are complimenting banca for "doing a great job."  Have you seen the amateurish website(they supposedly raised 20mil but cant hire a professional web designer?) and sketchy version of coinAI and no new big exchange? i beg to differ whether banca is doing a great job. in fact, they cant prove their tokens sold out in few hours. im not even sure if the team is competent enough to make this so called wallstreet on blockchain work! have u seen linda talk on youtube? do u think she explains this project in an intelligent manner? do u have confidence that she s working w/ smart ppl? do your research plz.
June 09, 2018, 03:23:30 AM

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
June 09, 2018, 02:49:31 AM

between if you dont sell , you haven't loss anything until you sell which is not advice-able at this point since the market is not favorable and this also affects most other tokens as well,
in my own opinion, this is the best opportunity to add more to your bags if you can, it may be there wont be any other opportunity when Banca bounce back,
my portfolio has gone in terms of % of banca am holding, but am not that bothered because i know team are working on making Banca worth it, so people should be calm and let Banca have organic growth, exchange listing will surely come eventually.
Activity: 131
June 09, 2018, 02:31:41 AM
is it true that banca will be listed at OKEX? If not, please stop spreading lies that will only hurt all of us in the near future
June 09, 2018, 12:50:29 AM
Because Banca is worldwide, find us in different languages:

Chinese telegram: @BancaCommunity
Russian telegram: @banca_RU
Spanish telegram: @BancaES
Dutch telegram: @BancaNL
German telegram: @BancaDE
Italian telegram: @BANCAitalia
Turkish telegram: @BancaTurkiye
Korean KakaoTalk: https://open.kakao.com/o/gb9GbgI
June 08, 2018, 05:00:23 PM

the longer the new exchange jacks around with the listing (for their benefit)  the more we as investors will try to justify reasons (why our investment is taking a hit)

the ico sold popularly (as a good sign)
coin ai has worked well (and has had updates!)
many more seed apps to come
many more exchanges to come

we need to simply be patient - thats the answer    (there is no other reason this pullback is happening but rather than impatient people scared of losing in the very short term)

this is a long term hold - banca has come through on everything they have said (the exchange listing wasnt their fault)  blame this on greed from the insider exchange loop.

people please be patient

BANCA- IF YOUR READING THIS ( as youve seen the majority of us retail investors are looking at justification for this dip)  many of us really know whats going on and arent worried a bit - but for those who cant understand anything but fud and get worried - we need some positive you tube reviews explaining whats going on - or maybe a video or post hinting at all the seed apps coming in the future and some of the cool things we can use them for.

if you would like me to help with getting the word out - pm me your contact info and I can put something together to explain new features of seed aps for the following year and put a video or something together saying what users can do with your tech!

would be my pleasure

Thank you for your feedback and support!
Pages:
Jump to: