Pages:
Author

Topic: BANCA - page 5. (Read 41335 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 01:50:10 PM
A friend of mine referred me to this token and I thank him everyday. I am holding a large bag and bought at 6 sats only. The team is solid, the project is still new and I am holding long term. Banca is already in Hitbtc and I believe that Banca will be listed on bittrex. I am not a hitbtc fan due to higher fee. But hitbtc is wonderful exchange with huge volume. Finger crossed and banca will be a great project.

Thanks for those kind words Smiley The team really appreciates it when we hear directly from the community.

can banca team prove that banca ico sold out in few hours as i was told?

Well, we closed the sale. Are you implying that we didn't actually sell out in that time and refused the additional token buyers for no reason?

the longer the new exchange jacks around with the listing (for their benefit)  the more we as investors will try to justify reasons (why our investment is taking a hit)

the ico sold popularly (as a good sign)
coin ai has worked well (and has had updates!)
many more seed apps to come
many more exchanges to come

we need to simply be patient - thats the answer    (there is no other reason this pullback is happening but rather than impatient people scared of losing in the very short term)

this is a long term hold - banca has come through on everything they have said (the exchange listing wasnt their fault)  blame this on greed from the insider exchange loop.

people please be patient

BANCA- IF YOUR READING THIS ( as youve seen the majority of us retail investors are looking at justification for this dip)  many of us really know whats going on and arent worried a bit - but for those who cant understand anything but fud and get worried - we need some positive you tube reviews explaining whats going on - or maybe a video or post hinting at all the seed apps coming in the future and some of the cool things we can use them for.

if you would like me to help with getting the word out - pm me your contact info and I can put something together to explain new features of seed aps for the following year and put a video or something together saying what users can do with your tech!

would be my pleasure
Activity: 4
June 08, 2018, 01:41:44 PM
ive been patiently watching and waiting....  

Here my 2 cents - not that it matters.   But banca is on Hitbtc - which has its flaws we all know.  But banca needs the volume and liquidity to prove to further more reputable exchanges thats its a good bet.  

Now that being said - this new exchange has forced an NDA with Banca ultimately binding their hands of any action less resulting in a termination of contract (bad thing).    

So - the new exchange can time when THEY want to list banca.  All banca can say is hey weve got one coming but can say when or who. (they just estimated a time line)

This dump that has been going on - imho, is the new exchange holding out while the sheep are baaaahing and dumping as they usually do.  Meanwhile - the insiders probably know what going on and they are loading up on cheap dumped banca.    

CMM was called out for screwing with numbers awhile back.... Coinbase was called out for doing this same thing with Bcash listing.

Its a classic version of a carefully hidden insider trade by people we will never know and entities which hold the cards...

Banca is doing the right thing by simply - continuing to work on their dev and stay positive.   WE SHOULD ALL STAY POSITIVE AND PATIENT TOO.

26 sats is where our support has been for last 2 days during the dump - from a ta standpoint this is a macro 382 retracement and everything looks fine to me honestly - IM EXCITED!!!

banca is doing a great job -  and i applaud them for staying firm in these wishy washy times - for they know that once the new exchange comes high gears will kick in and things will not only be back to normal - but better (volume options liquidity)
Activity: 1
June 08, 2018, 07:04:59 AM
It's all, some Indian exchange, this finish but It's no one will be interested! Probably this Banca flies to the bottom of the Shocked
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
June 08, 2018, 06:11:04 AM

Unfortunately expecting another dump now that the new listing hasn't been announced in this weekly update Sad
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
June 08, 2018, 04:31:41 AM
Is this true that Banca is listing on new exchange?

Yes, although we cannot specify specifics,.

In the meantime, there is also this listing that arose - https://wazirx.com/#/exchange/BANCA-INR
Activity: 70
June 08, 2018, 03:27:20 AM
Is this true that Banca is listing on new exchange?
Activity: 726
Merit: 250
June 08, 2018, 01:03:30 AM
Want to talk about market price, exchanges and all that good trader talk? Check out our traders channel: https://t.me/banca_trading
Are you an admin on this channel? Is it the Banca official channel for trading? You will encounter many questions that are difficult to answer correctly, almost when listed on binance? when listed on bittrex? Grin

I can confirm that this is the official trading channel. Let's not take our "when" questions over to bitcointalk as well. Smiley
We'll keep them in that channel linked above!
Well, i'm just an example of that. When interested in the problems of price and exchange related to Banca, I would send the messages on this channel.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 01:20:00 PM
It counters the unfair advantage that Exchanges have in delaying the listing.
In this unregulated space, people that work at exchanges or even own them, can manipulate markets by simply delaying a listing or having knowledge of the date of the listing.
So please, always continue to give us community members advanced notice of a listing.
It prevents us from making foolish mistakes. Please continue to be transparent.

Negotiations are bound by confidentiality agreements, so we can't share information in advance without breaching the agreement and torpedoing the listing entirely.
Activity: 72
June 07, 2018, 10:30:07 AM
It counters the unfair advantage that Exchanges have in delaying the listing.
In this unregulated space, people that work at exchanges or even own them, can manipulate markets by simply delaying a listing or having knowledge of the date of the listing.
So please, always continue to give us community members advanced notice of a listing.
It prevents us from making foolish mistakes. Please continue to be transparent.
Activity: 24
June 07, 2018, 05:54:42 AM
When will Banca be listed? I'm eager to know.
Activity: 83
July 04, 2018, 02:01:19 AM
My point was many people keep asking when fcoin and then come up with theories which mislead others
While there was an official announcement already from Fcoin, which they did not bother to read
Anyways,  close the topic
Activity: 9
June 07, 2018, 05:47:45 AM
Why the huge quick single drops of roughly 1, 3, and even 8 million $ over the last few days?  That seems like the loss of big holders to me.

I'm pretty worried about Banca now dropping over 40% the last week while a lot of others are in the normal +/- 10% range. Won't this hurt Banca's credibility if they are looking to get on a better exchange?

Do the big wigs know something I don't?  To me this loss seems strange before a supposed new exchange listing.
Activity: 336
June 07, 2018, 05:02:00 AM
Want to talk about market price, exchanges and all that good trader talk? Check out our traders channel: https://t.me/banca_trading
Are you an admin on this channel? Is it the Banca official channel for trading? You will encounter many questions that are difficult to answer correctly, almost when listed on binance? when listed on bittrex? Grin

I can confirm that this is the official trading channel. Let's not take our "when" questions over to bitcointalk as well. Smiley
We'll keep them in that channel linked above!
Activity: 726
Merit: 250
June 07, 2018, 03:43:43 AM
Activity: 406
June 07, 2018, 12:40:57 AM
copper member
Activity: 82
June 06, 2018, 06:51:24 AM
Any chance we could have a trader group for price discussion and keep this one about the product?

Actually we have done it and now we have a trading group for such discussions

https://t.me/banca_trading
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
June 05, 2018, 12:46:29 PM
Only listing on new exchanges, the current topic? Roll Eyes

As it says in the thread title, Banca is the topic - currently and always.
Activity: 1
June 05, 2018, 08:52:27 AM
Only listing on new exchanges, the current topic? Roll Eyes
Activity: 406
June 05, 2018, 08:06:38 AM

As stated, this is not relevant here. Please refrain from posting off topic content again and keep chat/content to English only here please.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
June 04, 2018, 11:08:19 AM
It's funny how long the "high volume top10 Exchange" announcement is being delayed. No wonder the value dropped when the update last week did not also reveal the highly anticipated new Exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: