Pages:
Author

Topic: BANCA - page 3. (Read 41335 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 02:02:17 PM
Due to the recent unfortunate events, $Banca is not going to be listed on a new exchange any soon. Banca team will mostly focus on the product development according to our RoadMap from the WhitePaper.

Why was it announced that it will be listed on an big exchange??.great scam message....

This was already explained in the announcements channel. For more information, please visit: https://t.me/BancaPublic

Its not as if am trying to be negative or anything of such but i don't get what has recent unfortunate event gets to do with exchange listing, because from my understanding and with reference to what was said on telegram by the Admins, Banca listing on a big exchange with huge volume was already in final stage according to Banca Admins it was up to the exchange to fix a date for the announcement, which means all negotiation are almost or already finalized.
Now with such recent announcement just means there has never been any talks with any big exchange, because i don't believe that Banca just decided to stop all progress made with the so-called Big exchange. Am a holder of Banca and i just need some closure now i watch my money go down by the day.

Better late than never, at the end everybody will realize, sooner or later, that this is a scam. Once most holders realize this we can get together and join in a class action. The team must be brought to justice.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
June 21, 2018, 03:53:21 AM
Due to the recent unfortunate events, $Banca is not going to be listed on a new exchange any soon. Banca team will mostly focus on the product development according to our RoadMap from the WhitePaper.

Why was it announced that it will be listed on an big exchange??.great scam message....

This was already explained in the announcements channel. For more information, please visit: https://t.me/BancaPublic

Its not as if am trying to be negative or anything of such but i don't get what has recent unfortunate event gets to do with exchange listing, because from my understanding and with reference to what was said on telegram by the Admins, Banca listing on a big exchange with huge volume was already in final stage according to Banca Admins it was up to the exchange to fix a date for the announcement, which means all negotiation are almost or already finalized.
Now with such recent announcement just means there has never been any talks with any big exchange, because i don't believe that Banca just decided to stop all progress made with the so-called Big exchange. Am a holder of Banca and i just need some closure now i watch my money go down by the day.
Activity: 23
June 20, 2018, 09:57:08 PM

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
June 20, 2018, 04:41:53 PM
they have been scammed for 4 btc? this cannot be a problem for a coin. even a shitcoin should handle such a loss.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 04:52:45 AM
I do not get the logic behind the latest announcement...
Let's try and understand it...
1) We have an ICO funding Banca millions of USD
2) We list on HitBTC, and a tiny exchange
3) We will be listing on an high volume exchange
4) Price goes up for a while, because of great expectations, even with Bitcoin going down
5) Loads of new investors come in
6) Price comes down with Bitcoin, people have huge losses
7) Bonus tokens are released
Cool Price goes further down, losses are getting larger and getting people extra worried (panic is never good). But people remain hope, because of an extra exchange.
9) We announce we have been scammed for around 4BTC/26 thousand USD of the millions of USD gained by ICO
10) We announce we will not be listing on a new exchange soon, because we will be focussing on the development according to roadmap... (as if we would not have been moving forward if we were getting listed.)

The team wanted to be transparent and keep the community updated. We did not believe hiding such things is a good idea and wanted to communicate openly and honestly!
copper member
Activity: 82
June 19, 2018, 04:56:57 AM
It turned out  all to be one BIG lie about the new exchange.... Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Unfortunately, we got cheated by an agency and $Banca token is not going to be listed on Upbit as we originally planned. For all the further details - please join our telegram https://t.me/banca_official  .
copper member
Activity: 82
June 20, 2018, 01:37:18 AM
Activity: 494
Merit: 12
June 20, 2018, 01:17:02 AM
What is going on, the price is suffering a lot, exit scam confirmed?
June 20, 2018, 12:42:02 AM
I never heard of UpBit. I only read a few resources I could find online giving it dodgy ratings. I know that Banca is not quite Binance material, but shouldn't they be thinking of more legitimate exchanges?  Am I wrong to be concerned about this UpBit choice? Is it that difficult to get on a mid-level exchange, especially when Banca was in the top 250?

At this point the choice of the exchange is the least of the team's worries as the team has to deal with some fradulent activities on the part of an agency.  We'll keep you posted as soon as this gets sorted out.
Activity: 9
June 19, 2018, 09:55:58 PM
I never heard of UpBit. I only read a few resources I could find online giving it dodgy ratings. I know that Banca is not quite Binance material, but shouldn't they be thinking of more legitimate exchanges?  Am I wrong to be concerned about this UpBit choice? Is it that difficult to get on a mid-level exchange, especially when Banca was in the top 250?
Activity: 23
June 19, 2018, 11:06:09 AM
This has bren one of my worst investment in recent days...Value going down n down day by day....verywell done team....
June 18, 2018, 04:53:45 PM
Good evening, all.
I rely that the business will satisfy all that has been planned!

The teams focus is on development of the platform and implementation of the roadmap.. Short term price swings will NEVER change that and the teams work will go on!

There was an announcement from the banca team on the 9th of may mentioning the following ''Great news!! Banca team has secured a deal with a big volume exchange for listing Banca token in a few weeks time. 💪 We are not allowed yet to disclose the name of the exchange due to the NDA. Stay tuned!''
Now since then the market has been very bear many coins have lost alot of value including banca, the team never addressed that there could be extended time frames that it would take to list banca. I think this issue needs to be addressed, or they could of jsut been quite i still see banca growing in value in the long term but team should communicate better with there community and im not the only one thats saying this, theres alot of us saying the same thing

As soon as it's possible to share more information, and more information is available, we will be sure to put it out there. Thank you for being part of the community and your support  Smiley
Activity: 27
June 18, 2018, 03:31:54 PM
Good evening, all.

The teams focus is on development of the platform and implementation of the roadmap.. Short term price swings will NEVER change that and the teams work will go on!

There was an announcement from the banca team on the 9th of may mentioning the following ''Great news!! Banca team has secured a deal with a big volume exchange for listing Banca token in a few weeks time. 💪 We are not allowed yet to disclose the name of the exchange due to the NDA. Stay tuned!''
Now since then the market has been very bear many coins have lost alot of value including banca, the team never addressed that there could be extended time frames that it would take to list banca. I think this issue needs to be addressed, or they could of jsut been quite i still see banca growing in value in the long term but team should communicate better with there community and im not the only one thats saying this, theres alot of us saying the same thing
Activity: 234
June 19, 2018, 09:46:23 AM
big scamm
Activity: 132
June 19, 2018, 09:42:00 AM
A infomation
the whole market is green from the last 24+ hours. But Banca is generating biggggg red candles one after another! wonderful job done by the team! at least they can't blame the red market now!
thanks !!!
Activity: 27
June 19, 2018, 06:17:43 AM
Good evening, all.

you are right but i never thought that banca price will again down to 20 sat but its happens
current price 18 sat of per banca is really cheap and its a great opportunity to buy more banca tokens
when the bull move starts again the price will cross 60 sat according to my research on the market and prediction
maybe we will see banca price over 100 sat soon in the next two months

Thats right the team are focused on the development and the product, yet the legal side and the marketing of banca is very poor in relation to being listed on a huge exchanges. I understand banca got scammed by an agency trying to list banca on upbit, alot of investors have lost millions of usd atm, we want to see improvements made in the legal, and marketing side of banca, no doubt this project has potential, but if the logistics of the buiness are crooked growth will stagnate and and project will die due to team not pushing marketing side and increasing liquidity for banca so bigger players can enter
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1000
June 19, 2018, 05:37:44 AM
It turned out  all to be one BIG lie about the new exchange.... Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Well, no one here will definitely say, it will always be incomprehensible and unprovable, only in time will show and see what will happen
Activity: 11
June 17, 2018, 08:57:23 PM
I hope good luck for the plan!
Pretty good results, assured job, spotless logo!
Activity: 6
June 19, 2018, 04:25:43 AM
Activity: 280
June 18, 2018, 12:32:33 AM
banca i am still waiting for your reply. its been over a week so plz respond to the questions and comments below.
 the longer it takes more  i think banca is a shady project run by talentless incompetent team talking big but cant deliver professional innovative product.

1. website looks amateurish (even after they updated); 2.no new exchange in "few weeks time" that they promised over a month ago; 3. proof of the 20 mil raised in few hours that was tracked on telegram; 4. pics/video of the office and team working; 5 why banning ppl for asking legit business questions such as these; 6. if the team members spoke in front of an audience about banca please show us the pics; 7. what marketing team is doing other than talking to ppl on telegram.

Hi there. Here are some answers to your questions. Hope it helps you.
1. I am not sure about your concern for question 1 here.
2. When there are news, Banca Team will update. Smiley
3. What kind of proof do you want? You might want to e-mail the team.
4. I don't know why you need this.
5. We do not banned people for asking proper question. But we have zero tolerance for FUD.
6. Not sure why you need it again.
7. For more updates, please join our annoucement channel. https://t.me/BancaPublic
Pages:
Jump to: