Pages:
Author

Topic: Bank or Bitcoin Wallet? - page 2. (Read 230431 times)

Activity: 263
Merit: 250
November 16, 2016, 04:50:59 PM
If there is a bitcoin, it can not escape without bitcoin wallet. But all the money I still keep in the bank. Yet while banks quieter and do without any problems.

this true bitcoin is must need bitcoin wallet
and bitcoin can exchange to fiat money, and can use real life need in bank service
bitcoin without bank is very dificult to excanger real money, bank without bitcoin still run
In fact, nothing will change. If bitcoin bank will draw the same functions and will have the same capabilities as a simple bank, the difference I do not see it. The exchange of money and currencies can be performed on any payment system on the Internet, without the involvement of any bank.
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
November 16, 2016, 02:43:42 PM
not a bank, and does not Bitcoin wallet. It is best to store your Bitcoins on the removable storage medium. Who safely hide
Activity: 185
November 16, 2016, 01:33:19 PM
your money in the bank is not always safe. the government will take it. debt collectors will take it. even your safety deposit box is not safe. i've had debt collectors drain both my savings and checking account after getting a court order to do a discovery of assets. they also put a garnishment on my safety deposit box and i was not allowed access to my own box.
Confidence in banks has recently never left, and that after they had gone past the desire to help people, but only profit remained. But nothing can be done about that now all life is built so do not even pay the utility bills without banking services. Therefore, the choice of banks.
Activity: 195
November 15, 2016, 06:57:55 PM
My own bank, Bitcoin Wink

Well, having a wallet for your bitcoin is similar to your wallet in real life. You can store as much money in your wallet, but no financial services can be offered by your wallet. It just is a wallet where ou can store money. Banks will probably provide financial services that you may need. Like interest rates or loan services.
Today, I would like of course only deal with a bitcoin, because I feel that it would be more reliably and without any risk, but the fact is that modern life is very much intertwined with the banking services, and people have become dependent, including myself.
Activity: 157
November 15, 2016, 05:09:13 PM
In my country it is now a big crisis, and banks are collapsing like a house of cards. So I can not say that savings of citizens in the security, despite the fact that the state supports the banks close to them. But at the same time I do not watch the legalization of bitcoin.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
November 10, 2016, 01:19:37 PM

Well, having a wallet for your bitcoin is similar to your wallet in real life. You can store as much money in your wallet, but no financial services can be offered by your wallet. It just is a wallet where ou can store money. Banks will probably provide financial services that you may need. Like interest rates or loan services.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
1NF4xXDDpMVmeazJxJDLrFxuJrCAT7CB1b
November 10, 2016, 02:12:13 AM
your money in the bank is not always safe. the government will take it. debt collectors will take it. even your safety deposit box is not safe. i've had debt collectors drain both my savings and checking account after getting a court order to do a discovery of assets. they also put a garnishment on my safety deposit box and i was not allowed access to my own box.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
November 09, 2016, 10:50:18 PM
Activity: 138
November 09, 2016, 07:43:38 PM
Bank or bitcoin wallet? It is depend on you where you are most likely memorize how to use it both,
but for me i think bitcoin wallet. I think this is much more convinient.  Grin
I think that the most suitable is the joint use of resources and, therefore, at the same time to use banking services and bitcoin wallet will be even more convenient than to give preference to the one which, because bitcoin and use, and need money real.
Activity: 261
November 09, 2016, 07:02:39 PM
If there is a bitcoin, it can not escape without bitcoin wallet. But all the money I still keep in the bank. Yet while banks quieter and do without any problems.

and bitcoin can exchange to fiat money, and can use real life need in bank service
bitcoin without bank is very dificult to excanger real money, bank without bitcoin still run
The reality still shows that bitcoin wallet and banks will still go along and give service users together. Real money still has not been canceled and they need to be everywhere, and bitcoin can give the money. Exchange will still take place.
Activity: 164
November 09, 2016, 06:30:39 PM
The bank can safely without too much trouble to issue loans or take goods on payment, as well as to put their savings on deposit is not much need to worry about safety. But how will things were with bitcoin wallet. How and what they are offering.
Activity: 195
November 09, 2016, 06:03:38 PM
now I only have a bitcoin wallet, so my finances currently stored in bitcoin wallet. if I already have a lot of my bitcoin will be pulled into the original money in my bank. if you must choose between the bank and bitcoin wallet this time I chose bitcoin wallet.
Since the world has enjoyed for a long time and will use real money, the banks, too, will continue to exist for a long time. Of course the popularity of bitcoin also depends on how users will use their funds.
Activity: 274
November 09, 2016, 05:13:51 PM
I use both of these services. Accordingly, I keep in Bitcoin Bitcoin wallet, and Fiat in the bank. I plan in the future to convert all Bitcoin
Many do not believe in bitcoin wallets in the future. In practice, a large percentage of people do believe that this is a big scam, but if poizuchat information, it is still possible to make sure that the bitcoin wallet real and adequate partner in the future of the banking system.
Activity: 20
November 07, 2016, 01:07:31 AM
I use both of these services. Accordingly, I keep in Bitcoin Bitcoin wallet, and Fiat in the bank. I plan in the future to convert all Bitcoin
Activity: 30
November 07, 2016, 12:26:46 AM
now I only have a bitcoin wallet, so my finances currently stored in bitcoin wallet. if I already have a lot of my bitcoin will be pulled into the original money in my bank. if you must choose between the bank and bitcoin wallet this time I chose bitcoin wallet.
Activity: 307
November 07, 2016, 12:00:04 AM

Activity: 247
November 06, 2016, 05:04:57 PM
Activity: 254
November 06, 2016, 04:40:38 PM
Bank or bitcoin wallet? It is depend on you where you are most likely memorize how to use it both,
but for me i think bitcoin wallet. I think this is much more convinient.  Grin
I do not have so much to give up bitcoin bank, at the same time and lose opportunities to bitcoin is also not desirable. Therefore bitcoin and the bank will cooperate with me.
Activity: 150
November 06, 2016, 04:12:53 PM
it's way better to hold your money in wallet than to send them to a bank
Despite the specificity of my work I still prefer to work with the banks so far. Of course I use other payment systems and bitcoin wallet, but mostly still remains the bank.
Activity: 216
Merit: 105
November 06, 2016, 03:58:35 PM
it's way better to hold your money in wallet than to send them to a bank
Pages:
Jump to: