Pages:
Author

Topic: Bank or Bitcoin Wallet? - page 3. (Read 230431 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
November 06, 2016, 03:50:58 PM
actually both are good
Very well noticed. For a complete and high-quality use of all the opportunities in the financial sector, users will need to use banks and bitcoin wallets simultaneously.
Activity: 516
November 04, 2016, 08:42:48 AM
actually both are good
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
November 04, 2016, 07:40:47 AM
Bank or bitcoin wallet? It is depend on you where you are most likely memorize how to use it both,
but for me i think bitcoin wallet. I think this is much more convinient.  Grin
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
November 03, 2016, 12:34:13 PM
I prefer Bitcoin wallet by miles, because of the fast and low fees transactions.

Yeah, the fees are awesome in Bitcoin. Transaction fees are so low compared to bank transactions. You can send money to other countries for such a low amount it's a steal actually.

Indeed and also the fact that sending bank to bank will take around 2-4 days compared to bitcoin which is instant, that's what everyone like about bitcoin. simple and efficient.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
November 03, 2016, 12:13:27 PM
I prefer Bitcoin wallet by miles, because of the fast and low fees transactions.

Yeah, the fees are awesome in Bitcoin. Transaction fees are so low compared to bank transactions. You can send money to other countries for such a low amount it's a steal actually.
Activity: 44
November 03, 2016, 07:22:38 AM
Activity: 448
November 03, 2016, 06:45:18 AM
You need both but i prefer wallet
Activity: 290
November 03, 2016, 05:55:01 AM
iam use both them
and same very trust bank and bitcoin

I also use both. I have never had a problem with security is not in the bank is not in a Bitcoin wallet. My savings be safe and I always have access to them
Activity: 518
Merit: 494
November 03, 2016, 12:38:00 AM
iam use both them
and same very trust bank and bitcoin
November 02, 2016, 11:37:04 PM
of course I will choose bitcoin wallet because i can keep all my funds and property on my personal computer without being controlled by government or bank. This means i am able to send and receive bitcoin anonymously and it will be safer

The anonymity is very good indeed but not sure if it is safer especially when we are talking of big amounts. Cryptocurrencies are prone to hackings. This would be the hardest thing in the crypto world. Whereas in banks your money is insured so even if your depository bank gets bankrupt you still take your money.

Yes, the money in the bank are insured and therefore the risk of losing them is very small. But when the money is in the bank, they depreciate. In this case, more profitable to keep savings in Bitcoins

If you have an enormous amount in a bank, they can only insure only part of it. In my country, banks ensure only $10,000. If you have $20,000 and the bank declares bankrupcy, you lose the $10,000. On the point of Bitcoins, there s also an excellent chance that the price Bitcoin goes down hence losing part of your money. So, I think placing your money in the bank vs. Bitcoin will depend on a person.

If you have $20,000 and banks can only insure half of it then I am pretty sure you can proceed to another banks to insure that another $10,000.

Money in the bank depreciates? Banks offers little interests so your money won't depreciate. But yeah it's more profitable with bitcoins at least right now where its value keeps appreciating.

I'm just pointing out that insurance over your funds in the bank doesn't cover much.

Money in the bank does not go down; it remains the same amount if you don't touch it. However, theoretically, it goes down due to inflation. What goes down is not the number of dollars or whatever currency you have in the bank, but its value. If your deposit remains in the bank and does not earn enough interest to combat inflation, your money's worth lessens every day. Hence, you actually lose money (it's value) retaining money in banks.
Activity: 290
November 02, 2016, 01:46:41 PM
I trust and the bank and Bitcoin wallet. At the bank I have a centralized national currency and respectively Bitcoins in your wallet. Value cryptocurrency and Fiat 50/50
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
November 02, 2016, 03:49:50 AM
of course I will choose bitcoin wallet because i can keep all my funds and property on my personal computer without being controlled by government or bank. This means i am able to send and receive bitcoin anonymously and it will be safer

The anonymity is very good indeed but not sure if it is safer especially when we are talking of big amounts. Cryptocurrencies are prone to hackings. This would be the hardest thing in the crypto world. Whereas in banks your money is insured so even if your depository bank gets bankrupt you still take your money.

Yes, the money in the bank are insured and therefore the risk of losing them is very small. But when the money is in the bank, they depreciate. In this case, more profitable to keep savings in Bitcoins

If you have an enormous amount in a bank, they can only insure only part of it. In my country, banks ensure only $10,000. If you have $20,000 and the bank declares bankrupcy, you lose the $10,000. On the point of Bitcoins, there s also an excellent chance that the price Bitcoin goes down hence losing part of your money. So, I think placing your money in the bank vs. Bitcoin will depend on a person.

If you have $20,000 and banks can only insure half of it then I am pretty sure you can proceed to another banks to insure that another $10,000.

Money in the bank depreciates? Banks offers little interests so your money won't depreciate. But yeah it's more profitable with bitcoins at least right now where its value keeps appreciating.
November 01, 2016, 10:29:30 PM

Activity: 40
November 01, 2016, 12:14:49 PM

Activity: 59
Merit: 10
November 01, 2016, 11:07:50 AM
I like bitcoin wallets, but I prefer to use both. It's necessary more development of the btc ecosystem, so we can use btc wallets more often, because most people still need fiat to buy things they need.
legendary
November 01, 2016, 09:59:06 AM
Here is an example of why cryptocurrency wallets are still not better than banks.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/1564406305-btc-dissapeared-from-my-electrum-wallet-1667654

Easier said but when you experience this thing you'll go crazy as fuck.
November 01, 2016, 09:46:01 AM
I don't see how you can live off bitcoin only.  For the time being having a bank account is necessary.

For example, where I work you have to have your paycheck deposited directly into a bank account.
Maybe in the future, employers will offer us to get paid in Bitcoin, whether it be the full amount or just a certain percentage, to our discretion.
legendary
November 01, 2016, 08:38:21 AM

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
October 31, 2016, 02:34:08 PM
Activity: 201
October 31, 2016, 11:42:18 AM
I prefer bitcoin wallet because the transactions from one wallet to other is instant and have low transaction fees and If the price of bitcoin increases I will be making profits, so i prefer bitcoin wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: