Pages:
Author

Topic: Banks will use blockchain - page 2. (Read 881 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 25
April 16, 2018, 11:35:40 AM
sounds like an FUD to me, banks are already into blockchain technology, would'nt you be surprised to know banks are behind the recent black propaganda in creating their own crypto, to level with bitcoin technology, this is not new.
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
April 16, 2018, 11:24:56 AM
Ripple develops blockchain-powered payment app with 61 banks to speed up transactions in Japan; banks realized that they could either find ways to utilize blockchain technology, banks can benefit from blockchain technology.
Activity: 239
April 16, 2018, 11:12:32 AM
This seems so logic for me... Banks are anticipating, that blockchain is dangerous for them, so the want to stick around this new technology to still have the same place and profit in society
Activity: 248
April 16, 2018, 11:10:49 AM
banks in the first place, it is very beneficial to use this technology. In large banks it has already been implemented. And it is right.
This is actually creates more positivity in blockchain technology usage since the more adoptions the more users will be involved in this technology. Also it has a good impact to the ou by using this blockchain that proves the works to be easy.
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
April 16, 2018, 11:08:31 AM
Honestly,if this were to scale based on the current situation,the bitcoin person would be so small that he wouldn't even take up a single pixel.It still blows my mind how widely accepted on here the belief is that bitcoin is going to 'bring down the banks'.The amount of money that would have to change hands for this to occur,and the scale and complexity of actually facilitating this is literally unfathomable.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
April 16, 2018, 11:06:21 AM
Now is the era of high technology. The blockchain is one of the high and advanced technology. Therefore, it seems not be strange for the banks in some countries to use the blockchain technology. However, to affect the cryptocurrency, we still cannot predict. Why? We still don't know their concept of using the blockchain technology. In this case, all possibilities may exist. But we must be sure that now many people know cryptocurrency well. It makes them do exist longer.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
April 16, 2018, 04:35:29 AM
I think this is a nice information. The blockchain system has many advantages, it reduces transaction costs and changes the form of payment, we don't need to trust each other but can still be traded safely, the level of security is still very good. If the banks adopt the blockchain system it will be great, new payment solutions will be available with more benefits. I'm not sure that this problem affects cryptocurrency but I think it will create some positive effects.
Activity: 476
April 16, 2018, 04:27:16 AM
https://www.ft.com/content/7dc8738c-a922-11e7-93c5-648314d2c72c

Banks are now team up to use blockchain. What is your thought on this guys?
It could affect the cryptocurrency or not?

I think banks will use the technology used bitcoin like blockchain technology while using bitcoin for use in banks does not seem too suitable because the total supply of bitcoin is very limited there will be a very crazy price game.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 03:55:24 AM

Looks like everyone is familiar with blockchain technology and this is good news. Hopefully no more refusals and prices recover.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
April 16, 2018, 03:46:46 AM
banks in the first place, it is very beneficial to use this technology. In large banks it has already been implemented. And it is right.
Activity: 658
Merit: 253
April 16, 2018, 03:46:27 AM
Banks are big capital, big banks are huge capital. Now we can not live and exist without banks therefore it is excellent recognition in higher and technological circles. And it will definitely bring huge sums to the crypt.
Activity: 225
quarkchain.io
April 16, 2018, 03:42:33 AM
Yes, I believe its a great news and important step also for cryptos becoming more and more recognized if even banks are willing to use the same tech!

also, banks need it, in particular, to be more transparent with their clients as today we still don't know how our money is used and store by those banks

the blockchain is an important revolution for all humans, I hope the more business and institutions start to really use it, the more we will improve the way we use capital to improve our lives!
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
April 16, 2018, 03:34:50 AM
This is good news for me, I think because some Banks are now acknowledging Bitcoin as something good for them and not a competition. It is pretty predictable that Banks will have to adapt to the current state of transactions. They really can't do anything about cryptocurrency which is why they have to use it. Not only it will benefit them, it will also benefit the whole crypto world. But keep in mind that once Banks are into crypto, the government will try to regulate it forcefully which is why privacy coins like Monero, DeepOnion and others are created for that kind of things.
Activity: 258
April 16, 2018, 03:28:02 AM

what do you mean about using blockchain by banks? they have long been using this technology. but neither as it is not connected with bitkoynom.
Activity: 238
April 16, 2018, 03:14:51 AM
Banks are definitely interested in blockchain. However, most banks we surveyed are still in the early stages of adoption, with about three-quarters either involved in a proof-of-concept, formulating their blockchain strategy, or just beginning to look into it. Am very sure that 5 years from now , banks will adopt blockchain technology.
Activity: 308
April 02, 2018, 12:34:32 AM

Of course they will - it is good technology. And it will be used to make fiat payments more efficient - and it will be the death for crypto currencies.
I think banks will use bitcoin as a possibility. Blockchain technology is growing and hence internet money will grow. People around the world will know and use bitcoin in the most popular and modern way. The traditional bank will also use bitcoin to increase revenue for banks, increasing the number of transactions with customers is likely to happen in the near future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
April 02, 2018, 12:07:46 AM

It will be too good if bank using blockchain because cryptocurrency usually disrupt bank system.
and if the bank use blockchain, the blockchain network may congested due the crowded network.

I think banks getting into blockchain or even using them is a pretty bold move, there has been rumors and
speculations between banks and cryptocurrency which people are well aware of. But still I believe it's a fresh
and productive adjustment if the term suites it, an upgrade that if managed and carefully executed efficiently
well would and could definitely bring in a success none like the other. It might even be rewarding and this
could boost banks reputation all throughout over the world. Although issues and concerns about transaction
and service fees will come to light, but still it's a little fee we pay for the quality and security that banks can
thoroughly deliver. I wouldn't mind it as long as cryptocurrency does well in the market.
Activity: 882
Merit: 403
April 01, 2018, 06:39:34 AM

Well, no surprise here or whatsoever. I have already said a lot of times in my posts that there is really a possibility that this can happen since banks are like human beings that must adapt to changes because if they refuse to do so, they will be left out by the rest that decides to do so and die. Although as to whether this happening will either be a bad thing or a good thing is something we cannot say for sure as of now since a lot of pros and cons are there and can pop up for all we know. The only thing we really can do for now is to wait and see.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
April 01, 2018, 06:32:40 AM

I think that is the right things to do because plenty of investors are willing to build their own banks that are unlikely to the traditional banks, one good example is the "DATARIUS CRYPTOBANK" this bank will use blockchain technology and many services for cryptocurrency.
        If they ( traditional bank ) will not adapt blockchain technology, maybe they will be step behind at the end of the day.                                
Activity: 238
Merit: 109
April 01, 2018, 06:22:15 AM

Of course they will - it is good technology. And it will be used to make fiat payments more efficient - and it will be the death for crypto currencies.
Pages:
Jump to: