Pages:
Author

Topic: Banks will use blockchain - page 8. (Read 881 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 29, 2018, 11:58:31 AM
Blockchain technology is applied in the inter-bank payment system will help transfer transaction quickly and instantly without any intermediaries. Some coins with blockchain technology is also used in banking payment systems, such as Ripple. That is the reason, definately it makes the value of virtual currency, especially the price of Ripple in next time.
Activity: 175
Merit: 2
January 29, 2018, 09:27:47 AM
Some banks will adopt block chain as a business tool just as they moved to computers from paper based ledgers, some will move faster than others. However they will all need at some point agree a global standard platform to enable bank to bank transactions.

I agree with you buddy. If not all banks will agree on it then implementation of blockchain for banks would be far fetch. But good thing is they already recognizing the blockchain which could be better for the current system.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
January 29, 2018, 07:12:46 AM
Banks need to adapt blockchain to expand their business. It's because they believe blockchain technology will take over some financial sectors in the future. Bank and blockchain will make finance world stronger and easier to use.
Activity: 102
Merit: 14
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
January 29, 2018, 06:46:06 AM
it will affect crypto currency but in a good way. new laws and regulations shall come into play. blockchain technology will be used in a centralized way rather than decentralized way. cryptocurrency like ripple and others based on its technology will come into use. thus its better investing in cryptos that are centralized and controlled by banks so that its safe side when governments decide to regulate cryptocurrencies in countries! GL mate Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
January 29, 2018, 06:43:08 AM
https://www.ft.com/content/7dc8738c-a922-11e7-93c5-648314d2c72c

Banks are now team up to use blockchain. What is your thought on this guys?
It could affect the cryptocurrency or not?

Your link is not taking me to the destination that you are supposed to take us! You might wanna check it again. There is no article present over there to read.

I don't see that banks are teaming up anywhere in the world to use blockchain. The day when this news publishes its going to be the best day for bitcoin. Im sure it will get pumped more than triple of the current price and market cap eventually. This is because everyone will want to be on the Wishlist of banking where they will want to have most of the bitcoin asset to use within their bank.

Plus it could lead to the partial centralisation of the blockchain as they will need to hold the keys for it as banks will take the job very seriously. Its going to bed mixed one.
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
January 29, 2018, 06:41:29 AM
I think the bank adopted the block chain because as a business. But it will affect the growth of prices for crypto currency. But at least in the bank it can be fast and secure. It is better and safe. It will be set well and they get greater benefit for any bank.

It will be great if the banks adopt the blockchain technology as many in the united kingdom have started looking at how best they could integrate this technology into their system even though it isn't going to be easy i think when it becomes fully operational will be able to broadcast whatever transaction in a public ledger which will help track every transaction and therefore prevent money laundering and double spending to some extent.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
January 29, 2018, 06:36:38 AM
While it is being said that bitcoin and cryptocurrencies can hurts banks, it is a very nice idea that some banks are now arms-wide-open to embrace the blockchain technology. Consider also those banks who backed Ripple (XRP) that even once took Ethereum's place next to bitcoin.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
January 29, 2018, 06:14:58 AM
Some banks will adopt block chain as a business tool just as they moved to computers from paper based ledgers, some will move faster than others. However they will all need at some point agree a global standard platform to enable bank to bank transactions.
Accepting blockchain or implementing it into the system has somehow nothing to do banking business. I mean it is just a technology which everyone should accept and implement.

In simple words, blockchain is just a list of records that grows continuously making blocks which are then linked and secured. If someone wants to secure his system using cryptography, this technology was introduced for him.
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
January 29, 2018, 05:47:46 AM

I think, this will be something that can support the world of cryptocurrency is acceptable in many countries.
because this digital currency needs such a thing for the application of this technology (the use of digital currency for transaction processing) can be more quickly realized.
Activity: 112
January 29, 2018, 05:20:04 AM
Block chain technology applied in the bank's core business system of domestic Banks, Banks in asset custody business scenario, using blocks of the intermediate links of chain technology to achieve the reduction, lower transaction costs and raising the level of risk management.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
January 29, 2018, 05:17:53 AM
I think the bank adopted the block chain because as a business. But it will affect the growth of prices for crypto currency. But at least in the bank it can be fast and secure. It is better and safe. It will be set well and they get greater benefit for any bank.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 105
January 29, 2018, 05:16:03 AM

Blockchains will probably be used in various industries because of the benefits of this technology. However, this doesn’t mean they will use Bitcoin or any other decentralized blockchains. They will most likely make their own centralized blockchains. I don’t really think this will affect Bitcoin because Bitcoin still has the advantage of being decentralized.
Correct, they are not into "Decentralization" but they're up to "Centralization" We all know that the blockchain technology is very useful in many other ways not just for crypto currencies and digital asset trading. I don't think that this kind of act will affect crypto currencies price in the market except if the banks will use the decentralized cryptos(but I don't think they'll use it).  Cool
Activity: 110
Merit: 22
January 29, 2018, 05:09:42 AM
Blockchain will significantly reduce and reduce the banking costs; will effectively improve the bank's business processing efficiency; help banks strengthen supply chain finance management; help to dilute and reduce the bank's regulatory difficulty.
Activity: 167
Merit: 11
January 29, 2018, 05:09:08 AM

Banks will not go anywhere if they want to survive. They will adopt the technology whether they like it or not. The good things that happened is you already have a choice whether you want to put all your savings in cryptocurrency that they are supporting or do you want to manage your own fund.
Activity: 11
January 29, 2018, 05:07:46 AM
I think that each branch will in the future strive to use blockchain
Activity: 103
January 29, 2018, 05:05:33 AM
Banks are definitely interested in blockchain. However, most banks we surveyed are still in the early stages of adoption, with about three-quarters either involved in a proof-of-concept, formulating their blockchain strategy, or just beginning to look into it.  Sad
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
January 29, 2018, 05:02:54 AM
So many misconceptions about banks and blockchains can and cant do.  Bitcoin enable you to become a private bank, allowing you to know who has what credit balance on the network.  The bank knows this already for the internal system, they dont need a new inefficient technology to do it.  

They will use blockchain technology for inter-bank where it suits them to share information about themselves in a secure, trusted manner.  Ripple or specific use case coins might be usful to them, for specific uses.  They will not use Bitcoin, or other publicly accessible blockchain, general account information. They will not replace internal account structures with blockchains, which are inefficient for recording tens of thousands of transactions an hour.  They already have systems in place that do near instant bank to bank, account to account transfers for free/nominal fees (SWIFT and SEPA).  

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
January 29, 2018, 04:55:47 AM
Ripple using such technologies, I think it's good idea to connect Banks and Blockchain Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
January 29, 2018, 04:29:19 AM

I can't view the link because it needed a subscription and there is a payment. Would appreciate if someone can post a screenshot of the news.
Will they create their own cryptocurrency? or it will be just like an online wallet? Will it be centralized or decentralized? This is an interesting news though, will be looking for more information about this later.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 273
January 29, 2018, 04:19:47 AM

It already happens after the long time ago. The bankers are comprehensible that they can't take over the blockchain, instead of they admit to being defeated, they utilize the technologies offered by Blockchain. As example Ripple, We know since a long time ago, RIpple is a centralized bankers coins. All the bankers utilize the technologies offered by Ripple.

First i want to share my opinion. I notice that one too more banks handle or got to parthner up with blockchain. Wallets got to use bank for cash out too well back to main question I would probably see that low fee probally because you will going to pick banks.

I agree as Well that banks can t take over because we'll cryptocurrency and a e wallet is treated as banks but if you got a lot of money or bitcoins in you wallet it can probably an golds chest for a hacker so if I were you, you save it at your bank because bank is safe at some point. Having electronic wallet is better but its going to be prone of hacking.
Pages:
Jump to: