Pages:
Author

Topic: Banks will use blockchain - page 4. (Read 881 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 06:50:40 PM
It's been said, banks fear the decentralized platform and existence of cryptos.
Somethin thay might throw them out the window!
Well anyway,fiat money is totally different with digital assets.so im pretty sure they'll thrive.
But if they adopt blockchain tech and BTC all the better, this will insure their participation in the future and will secure BTCs future at the same time.
Win-win situation guys
Activity: 538
Merit: 500
February 27, 2018, 06:21:03 PM
For example of using blockchain technology in financial system: Ripple can be accepted as payment provider for trasnferring money abroad in Western Union payment transfer system. If ripple can achieve this it means we are ahead of big financial revolution.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 27, 2018, 06:13:51 PM
Its possible for banks to use blockchain or adopt cryptocurrency,  but they will need the support of people because I believe people own their password or address to their wallets. If I can personally handle my wallet, keep it safe and not pay any dues to a third party, why do I need a bank?
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
February 26, 2018, 06:37:20 AM
https://www.ft.com/content/7dc8738c-a922-11e7-93c5-648314d2c72c

Banks are now team up to use blockchain. What is your thought on this guys?
It could affect the cryptocurrency or not?

If it will be realized it will be strong impact at criptocurrency market at all. So I hope blockchain technology will be widely used in bank system
Activity: 44
February 26, 2018, 06:35:17 AM
they have to use it because blockchain is the future
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Lets Go Adab
February 26, 2018, 06:27:10 AM

Banks now a days does not have a choice but to agree because there are more people who are investing on cryptocurrency rather than placing their money on the banks and that is the reason why they are scared of bitcoins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Thinking on the higher plane of existence.
February 26, 2018, 06:23:39 AM
Yeah, banks have and will start using block chain technology since their old traditional way of technology is outdated. There won't be any impact due to banks migrating to block chain for Bitcoin or other crypto currency I think. Slowly banks also will move to crypto market to sustain their business position.
I believe the reason for this adaption is to make their service faster because before bitcoin(or any blockchain technology) it took several days to weeks to transfer money between international banks and it needs many requirement that is hassle to the client.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
February 26, 2018, 06:21:18 AM

Not surprised at all, Blockchain is where the future is heading.. If anything we are only at the beginning stages of mass block-chain adoption, from security to smart-contracts.. blockchain offers it all : ) , I wouldn't be surprised if we saw more online-based businesses also implement block-chain.
If they wanted to succeed more and lessen their job better to use blockchain technology, they can't deny the fact that this system will be the future of transactions, so while its still early better to adopt and make it very useful to all,  but who knows when will everything will be established and when
everything will be settled as  a useful transaction medium for every transactions that they will cater around the globe, blockchain is the future the only
matter now is how the banks will use it for their benefits.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
February 26, 2018, 04:44:29 AM
Yeah, banks have and will start using block chain technology since their old traditional way of technology is outdated. There won't be any impact due to banks migrating to block chain for Bitcoin or other crypto currency I think. Slowly banks also will move to crypto market to sustain their business position.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
February 26, 2018, 04:40:51 AM
If banks cannot win they have no other option than to join.Just make sure you grab the knowledge of blockchain technology now because there will be a high level of demand for blockchain experts in future.
Activity: 113
February 26, 2018, 04:35:34 AM
yes, they are already in the work many blockchain projects for the biggest banks

but is gonna be mostly a closed or private kind of blockhain where data is shared only between other banks

well at least this is gonna make banks more secure and hopefully they will also give better proces for their services to compete with cryptos
Activity: 286
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
February 26, 2018, 04:29:49 AM
clear. it will affect the crypto. all digital currencies will be affected. no exception is bitcoin. will certainly be easier in transactions.
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
February 26, 2018, 04:07:09 AM
Good afternoon ! Banks have already started using blockchain technology! And they will use it in the future! Since this positively affects the banking system itself in the brow!
Activity: 168
February 26, 2018, 04:01:08 AM
of course, this became a very positive thing because with the blockchain system is applied to the bank then, of course, will increase the level of security at the bank and makes the customer more comfortable for saving.
Activity: 200
Thrive
February 26, 2018, 03:57:57 AM

Not surprised at all, Blockchain is where the future is heading.. If anything we are only at the beginning stages of mass block-chain adoption, from security to smart-contracts.. blockchain offers it all : ) , I wouldn't be surprised if we saw more online-based businesses also implement block-chain.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
February 26, 2018, 03:24:10 AM
     If banks adopt blockchain technology,i think it will enable banks to process payments more quickly. It helps increase the speed and reduce the cost of activities. I think it affect the cryptocurrency because some banks already accept bitcoins.

If banks will use blockchain, it can help a lot more especially in the safety of every transactions such as payments and sending money. Using blockchain technology makes every transaction faster, which lead the employee work easier.
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
February 26, 2018, 03:01:20 AM
I will say that this is not actually news. Banks are testing blockchain technology for a long time now and they've shown interest for it a long time ago. Still this is all in some kind of experimental phase like they are not sure whether they should implemented or not. Anyhow I think this is the technology of the future and many businesses will implement it, not only banks.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
February 26, 2018, 02:48:16 AM
Blockchain as a technology has a huge potential and that's why everyone is curious about it. Banks must change their traditional way of doing business or technological advancements like Blockchain would take away their entire system. That's the reason why banks are trying their hands on Blockchain to optimize their processes.

* ICICI Bank executes India’s first banking transactions on blockchain in partnership with Emirates NBD.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
February 26, 2018, 02:41:51 AM
Banks are using blockchain especially Ripple and ripple is facilitating  banks unique blockchain for fast payment with ledger
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
February 26, 2018, 02:31:35 AM

I have heard this news and news in the past few years, but it has not really happened yet.
I think this news is just repeated and does not preach which banks have used the blochchain system
Pages:
Jump to: