Pages:
Author

Topic: Banks will use blockchain - page 7. (Read 881 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 1
February 01, 2018, 02:37:24 PM
They have to use it as it is the only most updated system in the financial field and there is no better option than blockchain.Infect in india students are getting special lectures regarding this topic.Banks are quite keen to adopt to this system and government is also supporting them.I think that move could gain some more popularity for cryptoworld.
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
February 01, 2018, 01:44:02 PM
Blockchain technology is now a popular way that is being followed by Banking sectors. Central Bank of Bangladesh (Bangladesh Bank) and other banks are trying to introduce themselves with blockchain technology.
Activity: 406
February 01, 2018, 01:40:20 PM
It is very much possible that banks will use the block chain  technology as this being a smarter and transparent interface making the transactions even look faster and in real time. If the banks would deploy this technology, then they are definitely going to make some real profit even in technology front and reduction of overheads which will benefit the customer finally as the costs pertaining transactions will be reduced as well.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 01:31:48 PM
https://www.ft.com/content/7dc8738c-a922-11e7-93c5-648314d2c72c

Banks are now team up to use blockchain. What is your thought on this guys?
It could affect the cryptocurrency or not?
I don't see a reason why not.
It is a very sophisticated system and almost unbreakable, I believe in a few years most of the banks will use blockchain.
Activity: 672
Merit: 271
February 01, 2018, 01:28:54 PM
Its pretty obvious blockchain is the new upcoming technology and there is no doubt that it will be used in almost every sector of the world. Even today itself in the Budget announced by Finance Minister of India he clearly stated that use of blockchain technology will be promoted in every sector however the govt. holds a critical view against the cryptocurrencies. So blockchain will be used by almost every institution for storing its data due to its such positive traits of confidentiality and security.
Activity: 252
Merit: 9
February 01, 2018, 01:24:08 PM
for security issues I support, because if the bank uses a blockhain system then the security will be more increased
and I think, it will not affect cryptocurrency because of the different workings, although using the same security system
Activity: 336
February 01, 2018, 01:08:05 PM
the banking system that uses the blockcain system is always accompanied by some changes in this market will be advantageous for the ever increasing krypto market system. This is to know the rise and fall of the selling price of currency in the market.
Activity: 331
Merit: 13
February 01, 2018, 09:39:35 AM
Some banks will adopt block chain as a business tool just as they moved to computers from paper based ledgers, some will move faster than others. However they will all need at some point agree a global standard platform to enable bank to bank transactions.
It's only a matter if time before this comes into place. Some banks are using ripple already. All these FUDs sorrounding blockchain will end soon.
Activity: 175
Merit: 2
February 01, 2018, 09:36:03 AM
Even though most banks are not fans of the currency that came from the blockchain technology, they are very much happy to adopt the new technology because they see that it will greatly benefit them in their line of work and it seems that it already is. Most major banks are on the verge of using it as early as 2020.

Banks perceive the benefits of blockchain technology but they are not really advocates of cryptocurrency. They are just eyeing on the wide range of benefits  that it can offer them in their line of work, and I believe they are already using it. But not really cryptocurrency.
However, it may not be impossible for them to use it as evident in a few banks in the Philippines with which they now have launched blockchain payment system http://news.abs-cbn.com/business/01/22/18/visa-unionbank-launch-blockchain-payment-system

This is good news dude that Philippines is positive on cryptocurrency
Activity: 81
January 31, 2018, 03:43:40 AM
Even though most banks are not fans of the currency that came from the blockchain technology, they are very much happy to adopt the new technology because they see that it will greatly benefit them in their line of work and it seems that it already is. Most major banks are on the verge of using it as early as 2020.

Banks perceive the benefits of blockchain technology but they are not really advocates of cryptocurrency. They are just eyeing on the wide range of benefits  that it can offer them in their line of work, and I believe they are already using it. But not really cryptocurrency.
However, it may not be impossible for them to use it as evident in a few banks in the Philippines with which they now have launched blockchain payment system http://news.abs-cbn.com/business/01/22/18/visa-unionbank-launch-blockchain-payment-system
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
January 31, 2018, 03:36:47 AM
Banks are definitely interested in blockchain. However, most banks we surveyed are still in the early stages of adoption, with about three-quarters either involved in a proof-of-concept, formulating their blockchain strategy, or just beginning to look into it.

I also think that banks are interested in blockchain. If they start using this technology they will save a lot on transactions. The bank system can become more effective, and people will trust banks more.
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
January 30, 2018, 04:46:46 AM
Some banks will adopt block chain as a business tool just as they moved to computers from paper based ledgers, some will move faster than others. However they will all need at some point agree a global standard platform to enable bank to bank transactions.

you are right ... I think at some point all banks will switch and choose to work with the blockchain system .. they all need a few things to agree on a global standard platform to enable bank transactions to the bank. I agree dwengan you because today the digital currency has become a trend
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
January 30, 2018, 04:38:20 AM
https://www.ft.com/content/7dc8738c-a922-11e7-93c5-648314d2c72c

Banks are now team up to use blockchain. What is your thought on this guys?
It could affect the cryptocurrency or not?

Well, some time ago, big banks around the world in one voice, they opposed bitcoin and Blockchain technology.
However, the current financial / bank organization is the most seriously gradually interested in Bitcoin and looking for possibilities to implement blockchain technology. and this is a serious proof that cryptocurrency and blockchain technology have a great future.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
January 30, 2018, 03:53:40 AM
Blockchans have problem with scalability, banks operate with huge operations per second. If this problems will be solved bans can use blokchain, i dont seen reason to switch from centralized system, it better for banks
Activity: 143
January 30, 2018, 03:47:42 AM
It will make bank accounts and transactions safer and secured. I think it will cause ripple to grow and much more utilize for bank payment systems, which will then, attracts more investors and traders. Blockchain technology will be recognize.
Activity: 496
Merit: 254
January 30, 2018, 02:08:38 AM
I think the bank adopted the block chain because as a business. But it will affect the growth of prices for crypto currency. But at least in the bank it can be fast and secure. It is better and safe. It will be set well and they get greater benefit for any bank.
Banks are in danger now, they think. While in reality yes there are some options that are not in favor of banks but still these crypto currencies will not be harming banks in coming years. Like now, bitcoins are popular in technical population of the world or student body but not every person knows it. There are not good gestures for bitcoins in local community, so banks don’t need to worry in upcoming years.
Activity: 783
January 30, 2018, 12:56:27 AM
banks use blockhain it does not happen a problem and can provide convenience. but I feel if there are still pros and cons when the bank uses a blockchain system because every country can not legalize cryptocurrency so if it is determined that all banks around the world using blockchain will be very difficult and can not maximize.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
January 30, 2018, 12:51:19 AM
Banks perhaps realize the usefulness of Blockchain in their system. In payment using blockchain is more safer than other system.
Activity: 175
Merit: 2
January 30, 2018, 12:40:59 AM
Blockchain technology is applied in the inter-bank payment system will help transfer transaction quickly and instantly without any intermediaries. Some coins with blockchain technology is also used in banking payment systems, such as Ripple. That is the reason, definately it makes the value of virtual currency, especially the price of Ripple in next time.

That's good idea buddy. It that would the case ripple will the the hot cake in the near future. Investors/traders will swarm ripple then.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
January 29, 2018, 02:39:42 PM
Banks consider bitcoin to be their rival but they are ready to adopt blockchain in which bitcoins works.Not only banks,even most of the government sectors have decided to use the blockchain technology.

All the banks universally have the same stand about blockchain irrespective of country where it exists.It would help banks to consume time much efficiently helping them to provide better service.

It would just have a positive impact on bitcoin as it also functions only in blockchain technology.
Pages:
Jump to: