Pages:
Author

Topic: Banks will use blockchain - page 9. (Read 881 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
January 29, 2018, 04:04:31 AM
https://www.ft.com/content/7dc8738c-a922-11e7-93c5-648314d2c72c

Banks are now team up to use blockchain. What is your thought on this guys?
It could affect the cryptocurrency or not?
It already happens after the long time ago. The bankers are comprehensible that they can't take over the blockchain, instead of they admit to being defeated, they utilize the technologies offered by Blockchain. As example Ripple, We know since a long time ago, RIpple is a centralized bankers coins. All the bankers utilize the technologies offered by Ripple.
Activity: 111
Merit: 14
January 29, 2018, 03:54:39 AM
In the past, traditional financial institutions out of cost and risk considerations, the small and medium-sized micro-enterprise financing of this market segment often lack sufficient attention and service, and the blockchain has changed this situation. The application of blockchain in the financial sector helps to reduce the operating costs of financial institutions, enhance the operational efficiency of financial institutions and, on the other hand, help to reduce the financing costs of the real enterprises.
Activity: 192
Merit: 11
January 29, 2018, 02:21:14 AM
Block chain technology supports multi-party access to distributed ledger and block chain security tamper. The blockchain, which is the underlying technology of cryptocurrency, was once suspected by the banking industry, but the recent stance has taken a dramatic turn. Blockchain has become the hottest innovation technology in the banking industry.
Activity: 175
Merit: 2
January 29, 2018, 02:12:00 AM
If banks will start adopting to use BTC, then there will be a huge spike in the BTC costs, which will benefit traders like you and me.

Banks have no rumors yet to adopt btc what they want to adopt the the system (Blockchain). Seem banks are on eye on this because of it safety features.
Banks need a system that can protect their assets since in the past years there are lots of bank been hack and lost hundred of million dollar. One of the bank that really lost big time is  the Bangladesh Bank which losses 81 Million dollars to a Chinese hackers.
Activity: 175
Merit: 2
January 29, 2018, 02:04:25 AM
On my thought on this. Banks wants to compete the cryptocurrency. since many people are already leaning on crypto so they have make something new to gain the trust of market in cyptocurrency.
Beside blockchain is already proven that is safe therefore they want to ride on the system to protect their interests and assets.
Activity: 396
Merit: 104
January 28, 2018, 12:48:49 PM

My thought is well maybe banks or other banks will use blockchain. As you can see blockchain really a lot mostly on us users of bitcoin. Its lot easier to transact money and easier to use. I still reading and doing some basic research the link I got is down below.

Link: https://www.accenture.com/us-en/insight-blockchain-technology-how-banks-building-real-time
Activity: 117
Merit: 19
January 28, 2018, 12:05:04 PM
This is good news. The use of blockchain by banks will greatly reduce the cumbersome business and improve work efficiency. It is even more celebrating that it will increase the popularity of the blockchain. In my opinion, the blockchain will be the future technological revolution, this is also good for other digitally encrypted currencies.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
January 28, 2018, 11:52:49 AM
I read about blockchain just like reading the history of internet in 30 years ago, that is when the US Defense Department, U.S. DARPA (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency), decided to conduct research on how to connect a number of computers to form an organic network. So that created the internet, and its effect to human life is very inseparable. Likewise with the blockchain now that we can call the next internet of transaction, which will facilitate humans in doing everything. In other hand, blockchain exists because of bitcoin, so if the blockchain is successful in the future it is not impossible in the future cryptocurrency world will be used and needed by human life.
Activity: 241
Merit: 36
January 28, 2018, 11:13:34 AM

so far not many banks are adopting blockchain, if bank banks have used the blockchain system it will greatly affect the cryptocurrency. one of which prices will soar. where each bank will use that technology and use cryptocurrency for transactions or the like. so it will be good for future for cryptocurrency in my opinion
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
January 28, 2018, 11:11:54 AM
it's possible that the bank will receive blockchain in the future, maybe in the near future, and hopefully blockchain can be accepted by the bank and will be legal .. Embarrassed
Activity: 406
Merit: 255
January 28, 2018, 10:47:01 AM
This will not affect the price of the cryptocurrency. The blockchain is the only method of transmission. It has nothing to do with cryptocurrency. Banks can not resist the spread of crypto. Bankers do not want to admit defeat. I think that they will fight the spread of cryptocurrency. Any war is loss. So I think that the banks will do everything to reduce the price and popularity of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 105
Merit: 100
Get your share of the future
January 28, 2018, 10:36:52 AM

Blockchains will probably be used in various industries because of the benefits of this technology. However, this doesn’t mean they will use Bitcoin or any other decentralized blockchains. They will most likely make their own centralized blockchains. I don’t really think this will affect Bitcoin because Bitcoin still has the advantage of being decentralized.

I am not agree with that. I don't think either banks will accept any crypto currency or create their own blokchain. Reason is that banks are built on the philosophy of centralization and blockchains are against their main philosophy. So I don't think that can accept it.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
January 28, 2018, 10:22:31 AM

Blockchains will probably be used in various industries because of the benefits of this technology. However, this doesn’t mean they will use Bitcoin or any other decentralized blockchains. They will most likely make their own centralized blockchains. I don’t really think this will affect Bitcoin because Bitcoin still has the advantage of being decentralized.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
January 28, 2018, 10:02:16 AM
Banks are already using blockchain technology, it's much better than the current system. But that has nothing to do with cryptocurrencies, they just use the technology internally.

Same way as they started using computers, internet,...
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
January 28, 2018, 10:00:37 AM

Even though most banks are not fans of the currency that came from the blockchain technology, they are very much happy to adopt the new technology because they see that it will greatly benefit them in their line of work and it seems that it already is. Most major banks are on the verge of using it as early as 2020.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
January 28, 2018, 09:09:04 AM
IMO I think all banks system all over the world are interested in blockchain but they still don't use it in their system cause there are still too much risks by using Blockchain in Banks system, it'll be the best opportunity for crime to take advantage of this case to commit guilty with bank system much easier. There are a lot of news everyday about Bank system and blockchain but it'll take very long time until Bank system totally accept Blockchain technology Smiley
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
January 28, 2018, 09:01:41 AM
Banks are now team up to use blockchain.
As others are expecting banks will literally adopt blockchain in the future.
It can affect crypto's in the positive way as blockchain is always tied up with bitcoin.

Also this bank from Philippines will adopt it too together with Visa. Visa, Unionbank launch blockchain payment system.
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
January 28, 2018, 08:55:38 AM

we can not be sure whether it will affect the development of crypto or not. yes, nowadays there are many rumors that say some banks in the country will adopt the blockhain system, but right now I have not found it that really has been using the blockchain system. perhaps, if all the world's banking adopts blockhchain, it may be a major influence on the development of crypto. let's wait when it really happened.

your about 3 years behind in your research. here is a tip
hyperledger
Activity: 281
Merit: 0
January 28, 2018, 08:52:48 AM
     If banks adopt blockchain technology,i think it will enable banks to process payments more quickly. It helps increase the speed and reduce the cost of activities. I think it affect the cryptocurrency because some banks already accept bitcoins.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 28, 2018, 08:37:30 AM

I don't how this is going to be achieved having read many articles of blockchain technology being a threat to the banking system, blockchain is decentralized and trusted thus will totally eliminate banking operations thus loss of jobs.
Pages:
Jump to: