Pages:
Author

Topic: Banks will use blockchain - page 3. (Read 881 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 06:20:48 AM
Many Banks use Ripple block chain technology!

XRP is trading very fast, and XRP has a tendency to become a bitcoin in the bank!

Block chain technology effectively reduces bank operating costs and time in Banks.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
April 01, 2018, 06:17:47 AM
Huge banks are testing crypto technologies especially that of Ripple. But it is really clear that most of these financial institutions will create their own centralized crypto currencies. Because that is their business and they want to control everything as much as possible.
Activity: 1110
Merit: 104
The OGz Club
April 01, 2018, 06:13:35 AM
That's very good, if the banks have started implementing the blockchain system, because it will make the stored data more secure, and accelerate in terms of transactions, although in my country kripto not yet legal, but there are already some banks that use blockchain system, hopefully it becomes early for illegal crypto in my country.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
April 01, 2018, 06:12:38 AM
We hear this news for more than a year and nothing on the ground, all news has no signs of health and we do not see any change in the price only see the decline of all currencies returned to the price it was before
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 06:00:22 AM
I think they will use blockchain because the transactions were way more faster compared to the system they're using right now. This will also provide more security that's why it's a good move for the banks to use blockchain technology.
Activity: 126
April 01, 2018, 05:56:09 AM
Banks have taken a notable interest in using Blockchain technology because it makes it difficult for fraudulent transactions to take place. Blockchain works via a distributed database through multiple servers that are constantly updated and secured within the ‘chain’ by the use of cryptography. Any new blocks added to the ledger cannot be altered, providing an extra level of security.
Activity: 443
Merit: 110
February 28, 2018, 02:20:15 AM
https://www.ft.com/content/7dc8738c-a922-11e7-93c5-648314d2c72c

Banks are now team up to use blockchain. What is your thought on this guys?
It could affect the cryptocurrency or not?
This could exactly help crypto community to become more stronger. Banks adoption of this system really give them chances to participate this largely growing currency that may encourage more users and investors to go along with us. Though some banks won't make a steps on this but it could be a way to become a mirror and walk with us in the future.
First of course it will greatly help the development of bitcoin and cryptocurrency because the current blocking of bitcoin growth is from banks where their system is in stark contrast to the blockchain system but is it possible that banks will actually implement the blockchain system? whereas they have different systems? very interested in how does it work if this is true will happen?
,same idea crossed in my mind too. besides we all know that its related to the government and all in all it would be involved with politics, not sure if it will be involved but there is also a possibility that it will happen right? but it was better than  banning totally the usage of bitcoin, and pretty sure that there would be some restrictions when using bitcoin.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
February 28, 2018, 02:14:02 AM

This could exactly help crypto community to become more stronger. Banks adoption of this system really give them chances to participate this largely growing currency that may encourage more users and investors to go along with us. Though some banks won't make a steps on this but it could be a way to become a mirror and walk with us in the future.
First of course it will greatly help the development of bitcoin and cryptocurrency because the current blocking of bitcoin growth is from banks where their system is in stark contrast to the blockchain system but is it possible that banks will actually implement the blockchain system? whereas they have different systems? very interested in how does it work if this is true will happen?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 28, 2018, 01:45:49 AM
Blockchain is rather young technology but banks already trying to integrate and adopt it. In my opinion - it may not affect on cryptocurrency market at all or the situation may get worse on the contrary because they will use their own technologies and idea (they will definitely not choose any blockchain technology that already has any coin on coinmarketcap).
Activity: 390
February 28, 2018, 01:21:03 AM
Lots of banks are adopting Blockchain Technology for their remittances & payment solutions. The power of blockchain comes from the fact that it can process transactions in a secured fashion and creates a perfect and reliable digital record. it will be positive move for cryptocurrency if they adopt blockchain
Activity: 29
February 28, 2018, 01:05:42 AM
Yes, blockchain is the most verified system that's brilliant to apply and bank won't let it away from them. They will try to use it in a war against Bitcoin.
Activity: 28
February 27, 2018, 11:43:54 PM
Blockchain technology can potentially be apply to different part of bank operation.  Perhaps a non-traditional, non-centralized bank will become popular in the future.
Activity: 266
February 27, 2018, 10:53:34 PM
If banks will be using blockchain this means higher fees to us users. Banks source of income are mostly from fees coming their customers. I wish banks will not interfere with cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 560
YOUC - www.youengine.io
February 27, 2018, 10:50:31 PM

It will be too good if bank using blockchain because cryptocurrency usually disrupt bank system.
and if the bank use blockchain, the blockchain network may congested due the crowded network.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 518
February 27, 2018, 07:51:35 PM

Activity: 462
February 27, 2018, 07:39:49 PM

I think blockchain technology will greatly affect the money industry and it will giveway to cryptocurrency to better access of blockchain technology. With people adopting this kind of system in our day to day lives, I wouldn't be surprised when bitcoins now becomes mainstream.
Activity: 119
February 27, 2018, 07:36:47 PM
if the bank will use blockchain it will affect the crypto currency. I am very senag if the bank uses blockchain because it will push bitcoin prices up. I really hope the bank can cooperate with crypto currency because previously the bitcoin price dropped dramatically, so I want the bitcoin price up again to reach $ 18,000.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
February 27, 2018, 07:24:22 PM

It could affect the cryptocurrency or not

Soon I think so it will be so. Perhaps crypto currency and survive certain modifications and the market will become more limited and controlled. But everything has long gone to the fact that society is becoming more digital. So why should not it crumble the monetary system?
Activity: 70
February 27, 2018, 07:01:28 PM

This is the only way banks will be able to survive now. I don't know how to put it, but, the Crypto Exchanges are the new banks of the world. The centralized banks are a thing of the past.
Soon, they will slowly dissapear or adapt.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
February 27, 2018, 06:58:57 PM
clear. it will affect the crypto. all digital currencies will be affected. no exception is bitcoin. will certainly be easier in transactions.
Not really, blockchain into the banking industry won't affect the cryptocurrency. Already blockchain technology is being used by several banking firms around the globe. It might serve to be highly a competent to the cryptocurrency network, as it will be functioning on a centralized platform.
Pages:
Jump to: