Pages:
Author

Topic: Banks Won't Make You Rich - page 14. (Read 1782 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 3
April 30, 2018, 09:36:55 PM
If you think you can save your way to wealth,you're wrong.Spending less than you make is not the path to riches.Instead,wealth comes and goes as asset price,real state,stocks,and bonds raise and fall.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
April 30, 2018, 08:34:20 PM
This is my opinion.Banks won't make you rich.saving in bank can never do that,because of interest rate that bank gives you is too tiny.You saving will be simply be eaten up by the sleepy monster called inflation. As a example I will take ,When I'm in grade school,each day I received 10Rs (my country currency) from my mother.It was enough to by me 2 meals,but in now 10Rs enough to buy 2 candies.  Lips sealed Banks are just for keep your money safe!  Tongue

I agree on that, banks wont really make you rich because placing your money on them will not give you a good scale amount of increase yearly and i can say that bitcoins is more profitable because of the volatility of the market.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png
April 30, 2018, 08:24:42 PM
Yes! With just a minimal of interest with big savings, well that will not make you rich. You only keep your money and will not expect that your money will double or tripple one day. It better to invest your money to digital money that will surely increase in value in a short time.
Activity: 546
April 30, 2018, 07:13:22 PM
If you are already rich, then banks will make you more rich because they will give you credits and with this money you can make more millions. But if you are poor and have nothing to invest to make more of it, then the inflation will of course eat its value! But your statement that banks are just for keep your money safe is very misleading, because if there will be a bank run one day, then they are not able to pay most of the account balances.
By comparing profit from crypto currency and those profit earn by bank interest then it is clearly we can see that bank will not makes people rich but rather banks gives asset security for those wealthy people invest their bank and in return the bank will will be benefited  from the investor's money and only give a little percentage back to the investors, therefore I don't really believe that banks make people rich.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
April 30, 2018, 06:49:26 PM
If you are already rich, then banks will make you more rich because they will give you credits and with this money you can make more millions. But if you are poor and have nothing to invest to make more of it, then the inflation will of course eat its value! But your statement that banks are just for keep your money safe is very misleading, because if there will be a bank run one day, then they are not able to pay most of the account balances.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
April 30, 2018, 06:35:36 PM
It's a fact that banks can't make us rich but it can help us to protect our money and give us an idea on what to invest with their services yet the profit isn't so high as we're expecting. And the sad reality about them is we are helping them to become richer, we deposit money to them and they use it quickly for their lending services and asks borrowers with a better interest rate while they only give us with a very small portion from that profit they've made from our deposits.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
April 30, 2018, 06:29:12 PM
This is my opinion.Banks won't make you rich.saving in bank can never do that,because of interest rate that bank gives you is too tiny.You saving will be simply be eaten up by the sleepy monster called inflation. As a example I will take ,When I'm in grade school,each day I received 10Rs (my country currency) from my mother.It was enough to by me 2 meals,but in now 10Rs enough to buy 2 candies.  Lips sealed Banks are just for keep your money safe!  Tongue

I don't want to be rich, if we already live in capitalism, everybody has no chance of being rich. 
In my country, too, the banks think about their own pockets, not the people.
The price of the Rs changes according to the reforms of your country. I don't think this is related to the bank.
The best business is trading and the best place to keep money is online wallet.  Wink
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
April 30, 2018, 04:20:47 PM
if you wanna get rich,  just investing in bitcoin, alt coins or ico then save your money at Bank. Smiley

I hope you're joking especially with that little smiley at the end but if you are not then what is the point of investing in bitcoin or altcoins? It's a little bit confusing, if you become very wealthy by investing in cryptocurrencies why would you want to return to fiat? Why support the system that keeps you poor and abandon the system that gives you wealth?
Activity: 462
Merit: 306
April 30, 2018, 04:00:24 PM
if you wanna get rich,  just investing in bitcoin, alt coins or ico then save your money at Bank. Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 03:15:33 PM

Right, Banks could not make you rich instead they gave security in your money, As far as I know, banks would give you about 1.5% to 2% interest rate per annum, It's too small for an average earner, Banks are designed to make business, this means, bankers earned much money if you deposit a lot of money to them. How do they survive without us?
Activity: 317
Merit: 11
April 30, 2018, 02:19:32 PM
yes, it is true. by only saving your money at the bank, wont make you rich. the interest usually lower than inflation rate
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
April 30, 2018, 02:14:38 PM
Right. And instead, we made the bank rich because they only gave us low interest for our savings but when it comes to loan they gave us high interest, well in fact it is our money  whom they utilized. They're earning higher interest out of our money.

Agree. While Banks won't make you rich anytime soon, they'll become richer the more money you put in them. With low interest rates, it's not practical to store your money and achieve great results in the long term. In the end, they'll become richer, while you become poorer due to fiat's inflationary model. That's why, it's best to look for other options that will make you rich, instead of depending on a bank.

With cryptocurrencies, you could be your own bank, as they give greater interest rates and security than a bank itself. If you manage to invest into cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum, and use a hardware wallet for security, then you could achieve greater results over your financial stability in the future. Before you know it, you'll become rich at a fast pace with cryptocurrencies than banks, since the whole cryptocurrency ecosystem is highly rewarding. Factors such as volatility, and stake rates, will make you richer over the long term. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 10:01:56 AM
This is absolutely correct, because banks are just one of the places where we keep money, not the place to make a high profit for us. So consider before deciding where to invest your money.

I think when they give you a loan, they make money of interest, and when they give you an interest to leave your money there, they also make money because they get higher interest manage the money. Bank will not make you rich as they become rich thanks to you. they are not charity.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
April 30, 2018, 09:48:02 AM

Banks are created for profit by their owners. They are not supposed to give a profit to people. It's our interest, not theirs. But they can provide us with different financial services such as deposit and credit.
Activity: 193
Merit: 1
April 30, 2018, 09:34:27 AM

Banks aren't suppose to make you rich, its suppose to only protrect your money.

Banks are businesses that profits from client loans and other monetary transactions.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
April 30, 2018, 09:33:16 AM
It is very true that this bank will not make us rich because the bank where to save the money we have bank u i just just secure our money, but if in bitcoin this can also save money and also can make our money more by way of trading and mining
Activity: 364
April 30, 2018, 09:26:27 AM
Absolutely true. Way back years ago, we used to have a family business and all our earning goes directly to the banks since we avoided having too much cash in our house for security reasons. Let’s just imagine how big amount of money we deposited almost everyday but at the end of it all, we only got so little interest from our savings. That is the reason why we withdrawn all the money left and invested some in bitcoin and put up another business than just let our assets sleep in the bank.
Activity: 252
April 30, 2018, 07:33:36 AM

everyone knows that the banks can not make you rich.people  keep money  in bank for safety.but some banks give a little bit profit for keeping money . make huge profit or become a rich you have to invest your money in business and you can also invest in bitcoin and here you can be profit or lose.
Activity: 119
April 29, 2018, 07:36:14 PM
the bank just to save your money and for security you have to pay a fee to the bank, so how can it be rich if saving money in the bank. invest better if you want to be rich because your money will increase, will not decrease as it keeps your money in investment. unlike in the bank that charges you.
You can rich to it also, investing is a big thing for you to have the amount you want in a bank. Make sure you have the best bank or the known bank, the higher the bank and the higher you invest the bigger the amount you get.
Activity: 182
April 29, 2018, 07:02:21 PM
yes I agree your opinion, indeed Bank will not make us become rich, but Bank can become richer because us.
Banks only keep our money safe, but behind it all banks manage our money and can make a lot of money from our money.
Pages:
Jump to: