Pages:
Author

Topic: BAT - Basic Attention Token ICO (31-5-17)- Worth Investing? - page 17. (Read 65194 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Great idea but my only concern is, people HAVE to use the browser (Brave) now that's another story...

Now don't get me wrong here. It is just that i ain't sure about that part?Huh
I mean if no one uses the browser? What will happen?

If you look at google play store, it already had 500k downloads. It's definitely going somewhere.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Entered this today. This has been idling for a while at these prices and I have a feeling updates are going to be coming out soon. Also those two spikes around aug 11th and 18th look like some people are getting ready for some more serious price action.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Co-Founder at AlphaTradeZone.com
i just bought a lot of BAT, i think 4500 sats is a good price and i am certainly expecting good news soon. i loved the concept since day1.

and btw brave browser is AWESOME and superfast on mobile devices. you should try it. ever since i installed it i havent touched chrome
Activity: 434
Merit: 257
Game changer news would be obviously whether Brave gets a noticeable market share (imo 0.5% would already be enough) or other browsers implement the BAT technology. Without either on of these the price is pure speculation and won't move much...
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
I thought I read somewhere that Brave was more of a proof of concept to motivate Chrome and Firefox to integrate its payments system into it.  I'm a firm believer in the concept of BAT, but the lack of progress is concerning to me.  According to their roadmap we should see some big steps soon so hopefully that will drive up value.

https://basicattentiontoken.org/bat-roadmap-1-0/

• BAT wallet integrated into Brave
  • Convert Brave Payments from bitcoin to BAT
  • Extend Brave’s secret-key sync to include the Brave ledger and wallet
  • Compile demand-side dashboard data into BAT ad and offer catalog that is downloaded and updated on-device; scraped and mock ads/offers with micro-BAT subsidized revenue
  • Develop the on-device machine learning models that privately match catalogued ads and place them in user-private slots based on user intent signals, from search queries (you own your query log, Google does not) to surfing, to researching, to purchasing
  • Design research and engineering development of user-private ad slot form factors
  • Measure ad engagement and user satisfaction via Basic Attention Metric (BAM) system
  • Extend the Brave Ledger ANONIZE ZKP-based proof protocol (Zero Knowledge Proof) to convey ad attributions and confirmations as well as transactions

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Is anything happening with BAT these days? I like the project, but I dont want to put money into something dead

The first phase of the Basic Attention Token platform code-named Mercury was announced on 3 August.
How is the project dead?

I bought some BATs after ICO, and checked news. Last time there is no any interesting news. And BAT goes cheaper
Activity: 145
★ WORLDCORE ★
Great idea but my only concern is, people HAVE to use the browser (Brave) now that's another story...

Very strong point. Which is also one and only I will not be investing in BAT unless someone can explain me if there is any "growing" without "Brave Browser".

For example here is one random google analytics printscreen for a regular website I worked on few months ago. 28% of people still use IE and that's not even newest version, mostly IE7-IE9

The point is that with Brave you will get free BAT for turning off the integrated addblocker at Brave for watching adds.
I think this might attract some users. Besides that it is a bit faster than Chrome, if you turn on the addblocker.

But I agree that it will be hard to convince users to switch browsers.

I however use it as a second browser and am quite happy with it.
Activity: 175
Merit: 12

Very strong point. Which is also one and only I will not be investing in BAT unless someone can explain me if there is any "growing" without "Brave Browser".

For example here is one random google analytics printscreen for a regular website I worked on few months ago. 28% of people still use IE and that's not even newest version, mostly IE7-IE9

Activity: 46

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Now it's only begining of a great BAT. It's on of the few real project, wutch has a good team and roadmap. But no need to wait x5-x10 in a short term.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I watched this token started with just $0.04 on the exchanges and now it grow after weeks up to $0.20 that's 5x. Coins are sure worth investing when they were just few cents and you invested to it the earlier because having the tokens by the day since they start can be worry free.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
Stop calling new coins dead before they've got a chance to even take off. The BAT Just started and look at the team behind it, how can it die?
Activity: 336
https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu
Is anything happening with BAT these days? I like the project, but I dont want to put money into something dead

The first phase of the Basic Attention Token platform code-named Mercury was announced on 3 August.
How is the project dead?

Sorry for the misunderstanding.  I am not calling BAT for dead. I am asking what's happening these days and if there are any significant updates on the way. I really like the project but I don't understand why the marketcap is not higher. So I am asking if there's some reason for this.
Activity: 39
i dont know why BAT never rises...it's a good coin
Activity: 266
Merit: 101

How is the project dead?
Activity: 336
https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
BAT will be a successful project you only have to wait : )
Activity: 462
I bought some bat tokens when market is in crash it was under, when they release some products to market in the following years I think it has over 20 billion market cap.
Merit: 284
BAT Announces Expansion of Global Community and Calls for Regional Leaders
By Basic Attention Token on August 10, 2017
We’re pleased to announce a coordinated growth initiative to expand the reach and scale of the global Basic Attention Token community.
Jennie and Stephen, the BAT community managers we hired in early July, are leading the expansion.
Users make up the first side of the BAT triangle, and growing a strong global community of engaged users is vital. They are the publishers’ audience, but also provide feedback and spread the word as the BAT roadmap gets executed.

https://basicattentiontoken.org/bat-announces-expansion-of-global-community-and-calls-for-regional-leaders/
Merit: 284
I went to the site https://basicattentiontoken.org/
Any news on the project?
What is happening to him?
Is there already a browser?
Pages:
Jump to: