Pages:
Author

Topic: BAT - Basic Attention Token ICO (31-5-17)- Worth Investing? - page 19. (Read 65194 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Web browsers, this is a really competitive market people don't care about peanuts money, more speed and compatibility... I don't mind seeing adverts on the side, they do not bother me - like most people we learned to ignore them.

in summary, I don't see this tech to be used by masses for the next 5 years...

price will drop again

I am sure people said that about java script and fire fox when he created it. I don't know much about it but I believe in the guy that is creating this and his team. I picked some up and just gonna hold and see. I am now using the browser no ads on you tube makes me happy. No longer have to click them off or anything. Can import all your book marks and the browser works much faster then any other browser i use. Your nuts if you think the masses wont use this. Its fire fox on steroids imo. I was skeptical until i did some research. This could end up being the top browser being used in the next 10 years.
This!

Just saw the current price, can't believe it's that cheap right now. Will buy more, this is insanely cheap, imo.

I was one of the lucky persons who can joined its ico and bought some bat tokens there. After the ico closed, we saw 10x pump in the price, total market cap was around 250 millions next day. I didn't sell my bat coins and I'm disappointed for this. It declined a lot.
Activity: 145
★ WORLDCORE ★
Why the price is going up. There are no news as far as I know. Or do I missed something?
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1022
you have to speculate of few things or you will miss out by not diversifying.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
lmao at the comments here, FUD if you will.  have you morons even read their website/white paper and checked into their convo's on slack or twitter?

stfu and go trade bullshit pnd action coins, meanwhile most of us be accumulating bat...and wait for it to moon in the coming months (however long).
Activity: 615
Merit: 500
the only people willing to waste their time getting micro payments to see ads have no money.  might not take advertisers any time at all to figure this out.  impressive ICO tho.. take that money and run.
Activity: 146
but why would anyone use this brave browser ?
people who want brave feeling ?
just use good open source browser and earn Bitcoin.
don't need no BAT. THanks
Activity: 406
One Social Network
When will any user distributions start?
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
Where can I find an official BAT to ask something Huh

Why don't they have an official ANN here? that's quite odd.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
Web browsers, this is a really competitive market people don't care about peanuts money, more speed and compatibility... I don't mind seeing adverts on the side, they do not bother me - like most people we learned to ignore them.

price will drop again

I am sure people said that about java script and fire fox when he created it. I don't know much about it but I believe in the guy that is creating this and his team. I picked some up and just gonna hold and see. I am now using the browser no ads on you tube makes me happy. No longer have to click them off or anything. Can import all your book marks and the browser works much faster then any other browser i use. Your nuts if you think the masses wont use this. Its fire fox on steroids imo. I was skeptical until i did some research. This could end up being the top browser being used in the next 10 years.
This!

Just saw the current price, can't believe it's that cheap right now. Will buy more, this is insanely cheap, imo.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Where can I find an official BAT to ask something Huh
Activity: 60

price will drop again

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
now ,bat just a speculation activity
it should few guys pay attention it

Many kind of cryptocurrencies actually are for speculation activitiy...serious project will survive in long term. I think BAT will survive to whales pump/dump.
Activity: 658
Merit: 255
Bat is the new big thing but it is still in early stage, I think you should buy
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
now ,bat just a speculation activity
it should few guys pay attention it
Activity: 368

price will drop again
Activity: 24
Here's a steemit article I wrote on how the basic attention token could be used when fully implemented and how paying users to watch adverts can actually work: https://steemit.com/crypto/@cj900/basic-attention-token-bat-a-brave-new-world-for-advertising

This one's for the long term imho
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
I don't think that is a good project. It may or may not have good idea.
But it surely doesn't have enough community back it for years. It may need rebranding. I don't know.

I thought it was good project and tried to buy some from ICO. But I couldn'T.
I don't like the token distribution and most likely I won't invest.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1361
I don't think that is a good project. It may or may not have good idea.
But it surely doesn't have enough community back it for years. It may need rebranding. I don't know.
Activity: 368
Hold the ones that you have firmly. BAT just looks like a long term thing

I give this coin another 2 months and whales will loose patient... except price go way below ico, that is for sure.
Generally, I like the coin and I see potential, but it will take at least 5 years for mass adoption

Now, look around, coin doesn't have any community same tezos and eos... check waves, lisk, eth this are alive vibrant, projects
Activity: 350
https://assetsplit.org/
Hold the ones that you have firmly. BAT just looks like a long term thing
Pages:
Jump to: