Pages:
Author

Topic: BAT - Basic Attention Token ICO (31-5-17)- Worth Investing? - page 16. (Read 65194 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 190
I'm sad to have missed this ICO. Looks like big gains are coming.

I also missed the ico. But sometimes there are still opportunities on some projects.
I'm not in BAT yet but seriously making my own research to get in.

You are not the only one who missed ICO but nice to hear that u didnt miss the 'to the moon party' Smiley  I think BAT will Keep continue to grow ist just the begining..
Activity: 406
Merit: 102

I also missed the ico. But sometimes there are still opportunities on some projects.
I'm not in BAT yet but seriously making my own research to get in.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
BAT continues to go the moon, which is great for me as my profit now has grown by 30%. I hope BAT will be of interest soon to many investors because this altcoin really attracts everyone
Amazing mate but don't forget to take your profit  Wink
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
BAT continues to go the moon, which is great for me as my profit now has grown by 30%. I hope BAT will be of interest soon to many investors because this altcoin really attracts everyone
lucky for you when buy bat with low price Cheesy I buy bat after end ICO. 0.23$ per BAT token.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
The following is taken from a longer article posted on the guardian.com in June 2017 about Google's intention to wage war against rogue adds...

"Google also announced what it calls Funding Choices, a programme available to publishers in North America, the UK, Germany, Australia and New Zealand to generate revenue from adblocking users. Funding Choices identifies adblockers and asks them to either enable ads or to pay to remove them. Users pay using a new digital wallet, Google Contributor, which charges a micropayment for each ad-free visit and passes on revenue to publishers, but also gives Google a cut."

Now BAT has competition, so they're gonna have to look more appealing to the publishers  Wink
Activity: 2
The following is taken from a longer article posted on the guardian.com in June 2017 about Google's intention to wage war against rogue adds...

"Google also announced what it calls Funding Choices, a programme available to publishers in North America, the UK, Germany, Australia and New Zealand to generate revenue from adblocking users. Funding Choices identifies adblockers and asks them to either enable ads or to pay to remove them. Users pay using a new digital wallet, Google Contributor, which charges a micropayment for each ad-free visit and passes on revenue to publishers, but also gives Google a cut."
Activity: 112
Yup price of BAT is increasing continuously and there is no sign of going down. I think this is a chance to speculation  on this altcoin as it will certainly get a better price. I hope in the future BAT will continue to go to the moon.
Looks like BAT is finally going to the moon with the imminent Mercury release. Hope you all got in for the ride to 20k!
Still dont see anything happen to BAT price. This not interesting for BAT investor? I just hope it can reach 10k is good enough for me

Just had a double top, so let's see where bottom is, maybe go sideways...
Activity: 201
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Looks like BAT is finally going to the moon with the imminent Mercury release. Hope you all got in for the ride to 20k!
Still dont see anything happen to BAT price. This not interesting for BAT investor? I just hope it can reach 10k is good enough for me

With the circulation supply i doubt it buddy at max it might reach upto 10k Satochis

Yup nice quick 200 sat pump after his post tho lol going back under 6k  Roll Eyes
Activity: 364
CHEERS

With the circulation supply i doubt it buddy at max it might reach upto 10k Satochis
Activity: 135
BAT is an awesome idea and I'm sure it will do well. Its about time search engines rewarded people for viewing ads instead of keeping all the revenue to themselves.
Activity: 350
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
They have really amazing team...
Merit: 101
Great idea but my only concern is, people HAVE to use the browser (Brave) now that's another story...

Now don't get me wrong here. It is just that i ain't sure about that part?Huh
I mean if no one uses the browser? What will happen?

If you look at google play store, it already had 500k downloads. It's definitely going somewhere.

Do you guys think that it is good time to buy for a long term investor? Or what do you recommend?

Absolutely a great time to get into BAT. They have an excellent team with plenty of industry experience, and the browser is damn nice even without considering the BAT implementation part of it. 7k sats by the end of the year is very realistic.
Activity: 175
Merit: 104
In Bat I trust !! dont let me down !!
Activity: 5
Considering that it dropped over 16% these last few days, it's a good investment because it's so cheap. Think of it this way too, when you enter low, you have a much closer floor for risk aversion. But more importantly, the real world use of something like this has more practicality than a lot of other shill coins. I am looking for them to be bought out or like others have said, adopted.  If you look at the team and their pedigree, they have more to lose in this than the pennies that their stock is trading right now.

Great idea but my only concern is, people HAVE to use the browser (Brave) now that's another story...

If you look at google play store, it already had 500k downloads. It's definitely going somewhere.

Do you guys think that it is good time to buy for a long term investor? Or what do you recommend?
Activity: 322

Pages:
Jump to: