Pages:
Author

Topic: BAT - Basic Attention Token ICO (31-5-17)- Worth Investing? - page 18. (Read 65194 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 100
★ WORLDCORE ★

I think they should take the time that they need. I hope that BAT will be a successful project, so I dont worry about the currant situation.

Oh we are in agreement there. But I am talking about the long term. I'd love to hear that when they are finally ready to, they are going to do a big ass marketing blitz where you'll be seeing and hearing about BAT and the Brave browser everywhere. Like they'll be marketing the hell out of it. Making sure everyone and their dog knows about Brave browser and BAT. Imho, I see that as the only real way to make it take off.

It is also up to us to do a bit marketing Wink
I already use the brave as a second browser and explain my friends the advantages of it.

By the way, BAT just announced that they will open local BAT Facebook Pages to help spread awareness and education about BAT.

https://basicattentiontoken.org/bat-announces-expansion-of-global-community-and-calls-for-regional-leaders/

And mid of september they plan to implement BAT Payments to the Brave Browser.

Promising news I would say Smiley
Activity: 60
Merit: 5
Is this one an official trend for BAT on bitcointalk??
★ WORLDCORE ★

I think they should take the time that they need. I hope that BAT will be a successful project, so I dont worry about the currant situation.

Oh we are in agreement there. But I am talking about the long term. I'd love to hear that when they are finally ready to, they are going to do a big ass marketing blitz where you'll be seeing and hearing about BAT and the Brave browser everywhere. Like they'll be marketing the hell out of it. Making sure everyone and their dog knows about Brave browser and BAT. Imho, I see that as the only real way to make it take off.

It is also up to us to do a bit marketing Wink
I already use the brave as a second browser and explain my friends the advantages of it.
Activity: 560
DECENTRALIZED MICROTASK PLATFORM ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
I bought a BAT, and now it costs 3 times cheaper
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
I really want to know what their plan is for competing in the web browser space.

I'd like to see them do a LOT of advertising. They've certainly got the money to do it. I'd like to see them really let everyone know that the brave browser exists.

Cause the browser scene is tough. You've got the likes of Chrome, Edge, and Firefox to compete with. And if that isn't enough, Opera is still out there as a fine web browser. So I really wanna know how they plan to make their place in with those top dogs.

Lets be honest if they can't muscle their way in, BAT isn't going anywhere. How they gonna do it? And when?

You're dubts are legit but from what I see BAT price is actually 400% higher than Ico price, so not so bad. If I'm not wrong, Brave browser is still in beta phase but it works well and BAT will be integrated with the browser very soon (I read from their blog). I invested thinking from the beginning that it is going to be a long term project and I'll keep attention at their roadmap.
Good luck.
The price does not tell the whole story, if BAT cannot make a dent in the market share of browsers that price is going to be unsustainable, so the most important thing for BAT is to try to get an user base that is solid and grows with time, without that the project is going to fail.
★ WORLDCORE ★
I've been holding BATS for a month and nothing has happened.  If someone is a buy and hold then BAT might be worth considering... but it's a loooong hold.  If someone is a trader then I don't think BAT moves enough to be interesting.

Activity: 392
Merit: 102
I've been holding BATS for a month and nothing has happened.  If someone is a buy and hold then BAT might be worth considering... but it's a loooong hold.  If someone is a trader then I don't think BAT moves enough to be interesting.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
I really want to know what their plan is for competing in the web browser space.

I'd like to see them do a LOT of advertising. They've certainly got the money to do it. I'd like to see them really let everyone know that the brave browser exists.

Cause the browser scene is tough. You've got the likes of Chrome, Edge, and Firefox to compete with. And if that isn't enough, Opera is still out there as a fine web browser. So I really wanna know how they plan to make their place in with those top dogs.

Lets be honest if they can't muscle their way in, BAT isn't going anywhere. How they gonna do it? And when?

You're dubts are legit but from what I see BAT price is actually 400% higher than Ico price, so not so bad. If I'm not wrong, Brave browser is still in beta phase but it works well and BAT will be integrated with the browser very soon (I read from their blog). I invested thinking from the beginning that it is going to be a long term project and I'll keep attention at their roadmap.
Good luck.
Activity: 175
Merit: 103
I want know any good news update?
I had hold some BAT and plan waiting it for 1 year
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Anyone have info/updates with this? Downloaded the Brave browser and it is notably faster loading pages. Considering buying the tokens as an investment.

There are not a lot of informations about BAT in this forum. I advice you to follow the blog in their official site (basicattentiontoken.org if I'm not wrong), Reddit and Rocket chat. There you'll see that news are coming.
Good luck
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Anyone have info/updates with this? Downloaded the Brave browser and it is notably faster loading pages. Considering buying the tokens as an investment.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
please tell me the ICO price of BAT. thank you very much.
No one was able to get BAT during the ICO,it was a total mockery ,they were giving the tokens in the following , 1 ETH to 6,400 BAT during the ICO period.  Today i saw a huge sell off in liqui over 100,000 BAT from one individual ,i am not sure who that will be,may be because they wanted to convert it into bitcoin before August. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
please tell me the ICO price of BAT. thank you very much.
★ WORLDCORE ★
Where is it listed newly?
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
Why the price is going up. There are no news as far as I know. Or do I missed something?
it is a normal sign when the coin get listed on a trading platform. It will be traded and traders will gain profit from that activity. Moreover, there are many coins gaining value recently, maybe people start putting their money in altcoin again
★ WORLDCORE ★
Web browsers, this is a really competitive market people don't care about peanuts money, more speed and compatibility... I don't mind seeing adverts on the side, they do not bother me - like most people we learned to ignore them.

in summary, I don't see this tech to be used by masses for the next 5 years...

price will drop again

I am sure people said that about java script and fire fox when he created it. I don't know much about it but I believe in the guy that is creating this and his team. I picked some up and just gonna hold and see. I am now using the browser no ads on you tube makes me happy. No longer have to click them off or anything. Can import all your book marks and the browser works much faster then any other browser i use. Your nuts if you think the masses wont use this. Its fire fox on steroids imo. I was skeptical until i did some research. This could end up being the top browser being used in the next 10 years.
This!

Just saw the current price, can't believe it's that cheap right now. Will buy more, this is insanely cheap, imo.

I was one of the lucky persons who can joined its ico and bought some bat tokens there. After the ico closed, we saw 10x pump in the price, total market cap was around 250 millions next day. I didn't sell my bat coins and I'm disappointed for this. It declined a lot.

Yeah it was the first big ICO I saw and I also missed out to sell high. But I am sure that the price will rice very good as soon as the development releases new updates.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Web browsers, this is a really competitive market people don't care about peanuts money, more speed and compatibility... I don't mind seeing adverts on the side, they do not bother me - like most people we learned to ignore them.

in summary, I don't see this tech to be used by masses for the next 5 years...

price will drop again

I am sure people said that about java script and fire fox when he created it. I don't know much about it but I believe in the guy that is creating this and his team. I picked some up and just gonna hold and see. I am now using the browser no ads on you tube makes me happy. No longer have to click them off or anything. Can import all your book marks and the browser works much faster then any other browser i use. Your nuts if you think the masses wont use this. Its fire fox on steroids imo. I was skeptical until i did some research. This could end up being the top browser being used in the next 10 years.
This!

Just saw the current price, can't believe it's that cheap right now. Will buy more, this is insanely cheap, imo.

I was one of the lucky persons who can joined its ico and bought some bat tokens there. After the ico closed, we saw 10x pump in the price, total market cap was around 250 millions next day. I didn't sell my bat coins and I'm disappointed for this. It declined a lot.

You were really lucky  Cheesy

You really made good money when compare with ICO price.
Pages:
Jump to: