Author

Topic: !<~~~~~[BAT] BatCoin - The Reincarnation [Stay tuned] ~~~~~>! - page 107. (Read 233949 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I really hope Cryptsy will add this soon. I am getting ridiculously anxious
legendary
Activity: 809
Merit: 1000
if you were mining on miners best or n0poolusutra you can claim some of your lost coins during the fork, both pools received a nice amount of BATS for this matter

I mined over 70k on Miners Best fork and have yet to receive anything!  No one is handing out anything.

minersbest was not active for a while, let's wait for his replay on the matter

I sent a support ticket in to minersbest inquiring about this (I had 500K on the 2nd fork alone). Here is the reply I received.

the 6 million were paid to secure the stand block 3476.
the other blocks were mined in the fork.
I am looking for a solution to such giveaways or faucets for the lost bats but my means are limited.

So, he's keeping the coins, then?

Doesn't sound promising.

Pool owner got paid by Dev....  Nothing will be handed out....

Interesting how his excuse simply MAKES NO SENSE.
Oh well.

Hell, I'm sure he wouldn't give me any more than 10% of my 2.7 million anyway, if he 'only' got 6 million.

He must be a, Gordon Gekko
Activity: 476
if you were mining on miners best or n0poolusutra you can claim some of your lost coins during the fork, both pools received a nice amount of BATS for this matter

I mined over 70k on Miners Best fork and have yet to receive anything!  No one is handing out anything.

I sent a support ticket in to minersbest inquiring about this (I had 500K on the 2nd fork alone). Here is the reply I received.

I am looking for a solution to such giveaways or faucets for the lost bats but my means are limited.

Doesn't sound promising.

Interesting how his excuse simply MAKES NO SENSE.
Oh well.

Hell, I'm sure he wouldn't give me any more than 10% of my 2.7 million anyway, if he 'only' got 6 million.
legendary

Doesn't sound promising.

Pool owner got paid by Dev....  Nothing will be handed out....

I lost over 300k their, nothing handed to me!
Activity: 126
Great job guys we have mined a lot of guano.

Total Coins mined in last 72 hours:  87 Million
Coins from Guano blocks in last 72 hours: 16.3 Million
Coins mined from Guano blocks during the contest: 4.32 Million  (only 21 hours in)

The contest is going nicely. There's a pretty good spread on the guano block finders.

Thanks everyone for making bat.poolers.org the best place to mine BatCoins!  Lets keep it going!
legendary
Activity: 1148

Doesn't sound promising.

legendary
take a look at out cryptsy vote! more than 450 votes in 15 days and counting!
https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/forums/191571/recent

Someone is fudging the figures... It only serves to devalue it as it looks faked. Wouldnt surprise me it was a tactic like doge users did to coinye coin, pretending to be a supporter but actually dropping its value.

Yea it looks like at least 2/3rds of the signatures are fakes. Some idiots really do love to screw things up for others.
I had over 500 Emails in my Inbox today from Cryptsy ,lol
legendary
I tried to open my Bat Wallet but it is just a white box? I tried to delete it and I re downloaded, but still just a white box.

we have seen this bug and looking at the reason it happens,
we will try to deploy a fix soon i hope,
 as far as we know - the issue is just not showing the wallet, the wallet is working, it can receive coins and is is syncing normally

Ok, thanx for the quick reply! I will keep checking here Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
take a look at out cryptsy vote! more than 450 votes in 15 days and counting!
https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/forums/191571/recent

Someone is fudging the figures... It only serves to devalue it as it looks faked. Wouldnt surprise me it was a tactic like doge users did to coinye coin, pretending to be a supporter but actually dropping its value.

Yea it looks like at least 2/3rds of the signatures are fakes. Some idiots really do love to screw things up for others.
Activity: 140
I tried to open my Bat Wallet but it is just a white box? I tried to delete it and I re downloaded, but still just a white box.

we have seen this bug and looking at the reason it happens,
we will try to deploy a fix soon i hope,
 as far as we know - the issue is just not showing the wallet, the wallet is working, it can receive coins and is is syncing normally
legendary
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Hello, i have problem my BatCoin Wallet dont want sync. I try downloaded new but nothing.

On bottom write me this.

https://i.imgur.com/iQdWwD6.jpg

Anybody have any solution for me ?

Thanks

Go to Help > About Batcoin

Make sure you have wallet version 1.3.0.0

There was a fork early on so you might just need to update your wallet. If you do have the correct version it might just need to sync.  Even though it was advertised that nodes are not needed with this wallet, that hasn't been the case for some people including myself.  My windows wallet was able to sync without nodes but my linux wallet wouldn't get any connections until I added a couple nodes to the config file.

I have version 1.3.0.0 .... how can i update nodes. What i must write to console. Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1010
BatCoin  - very good coin!!!!!

AkrZCvvpEqsdAMnAdbPA7x7tcRF74djFVm

thx
Activity: 149
Merit: 10
TABJOHN
Activity: 476
2.7 million BAT for 2.7 BTC