Pages:
Author

Topic: Battlecoin.org - Multiplayer bomberman clone - page 12. (Read 27468 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I took me forever to find this game, reminiscence of my childhood, I love this game!
me too liked this game like a hell ,whenever i play this game it take me to 2001 when i used to play them on my tv.
I wonder OP should put some jack for the won who will win maximum tournament this week Smiley
legendary
Activity: 809
Merit: 1000
I am really like this game , bomberman its very good game
Activity: 354
Merit: 250
just started a san francisco server
hopefully it doesn't split the crowd too much. with a central chat and server hopping, I think it should be fine.

I'd love to be able to see like, a winnings history.  

e.g. click on my total amount of munni and see oh ok u won this much from this game with these people at this time, sorted chronologically.  Kinda a tiny thing but would be interesting, as you could get more of a long term feel for who's whooping your arse. Plus then u could maybe also see user names for people who you referred?

yup! I agree on both things, they are already on a TODO list, just not that high of a priority atm

I gave this a shot yesterday as I saw it in another thread, a really cool idea and I know it is in Beta phase so there are bugs but for me it was really laggy so i gave up for now.
At some point incorporating this into a mobile app would see it reach a huge audience if that is something that is possible.

mobile works really well through the browser, will do touch support soon.
but also yeah, mobile app is possible, long term.

about being laggy: your ping should be below 50 for game to work ok, and also, there is a big fix for lag coming in the following days (that's probably the most anticipated fix)
legendary
Activity: 1848
I gave this a shot yesterday as I saw it in another thread, a really cool idea and I know it is in Beta phase so there are bugs but for me it was really laggy so i gave up for now.
At some point incorporating this into a mobile app would see it reach a huge audience if that is something that is possible.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I'd love to be able to see like, a winnings history. 

e.g. click on my total amount of munni and see oh ok u won this much from this game with these people at this time, sorted chronologically.  Kinda a tiny thing but would be interesting, as you could get more of a long term feel for who's whooping your arse. Plus then u could maybe also see user names for people who you referred?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I took me forever to find this game, reminiscence of my childhood, I love this game!
Activity: 248
Great program.  Interesting how having a few (free) satoshi on the line still makes the game more exciting...
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Any timeline for setting up an Australian Server ?
This lag is not even worth it for me even the Asian Server is 200-235 ping & the others are worse, I see everyone enjoying themselves and here I am having to deal with input lag and flashing bomberman when he walks Sad

Sorry for the rant but I want to be part of this too Smiley

haha I don't see it as a rant but a request, ok, I'll create an Australian server within 24 hours!

- edit -

actually, doing it now, give me a few minutes

- edit -

sydney is online!

Wow very good, 24 ping Grin

Thank you holorga !
Activity: 546
Thanks OP !! for making this game which gives me an instant remembrance of my past  when i used to play Video games and Packman/packmania/bombermania was something which was famous those days.
I liked your concept of taking away all coins of the players by the winner. Pure Fun !! Smiley

And about Pixel , its all legacy of games of those time , its not a disadvantage but the advantage. +1
This lag is not even worth it for me even the Asian Server is 200-235 ping & the others are worse, I see everyone enjoying themselves and here I am having to deal with input lag and flashing bomberman when he walks Sad

haha I don't see it as a rant but a request, ok, I'll create an Australian server within 24 hours!

- edit -

actually, doing it now, give me a few minutes

- edit -

sydney is online!
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

there is no need to discuss interpretations of the rules, will not post twice in the future if anyone minds, that's enough. I don't care much.

wasn't very careful, sorry, missed those rules. Sometimes I did this to keep website related updates & answers to questions seperate as I felt things are more clear this way. My intention was never to be spammy if that's what you are supposing.

There is no need for screenshots as "EVIDENCE", judge dred like approach, (or (imho) being this annoyed)

I hope to stop this irrelevant conversation asap, won't do this ever again.
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
In OP's defense, he was replying to questions, so I think that all of the posts are acceptable except the last one, as the last one didn't really need a reply and was a compliment.

However, some of the replies should be combined; you can reply to multiple questions in one post. Forum rules do apply.

In my defense, if I read the rules, rule number 4 by BadBear clearly says:

Code:
yes this includes "updates", that's what the edit button is for.

so even if answering to questions, he could have edited his last posts instead of creating new ones.
There is no need to double-post in that way. And he has been doing it all over this thread.

Edit:
Two more images added (look, i didnt even have to create a new reply for that.)

From page 1:

And from page 3:

legendary
Activity: 1064
Rules are for everyone. Including you.

*snip*

and

*snip*

and

*snip*

Code:
4. Bumps are limited to once per day (24 hours), yes this includes "updates", that's what the edit button is for.

In OP's defense, he was replying to questions, so I think that all of the posts are acceptable except the last one, as the last one didn't really need a reply and was a compliment.

However, some of the replies should be combined; you can reply to multiple questions in one post. Forum rules do apply.
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
Rules are for everyone. Including you.

and

and

Code:
4. Bumps are limited to once per day (24 hours), yes this includes "updates", that's what the edit button is for.
Well, I remember commenting on your site quite a long time ago. Congratz on all the visibility.

yeah, it took a while to finish up. tnx!
Sir still having this issue always connecting even my internet is stable...
My internet speed is 10mbps..
Also tried on chrome its work perfectly and play it is smooth but few sec. i wiil receive "OH NOSE"
then connecting...

hm, I'm pretty sure its the connection problem. try later from a different network maybe? let me know if that doesn't help
Activity: 756
Well, I remember commenting on your site quite a long time ago. Congratz on all the visibility.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 2971
Block halving is coming.
Sir still having this issue always connecting even my internet is stable...
My internet speed is 10mbps..
Also tried on chrome its work perfectly and play it is smooth but few sec. i wiil receive "OH NOSE"
then connecting...
I got the same bug again here the screen shot
Did you see the game is on aboveand i dont see my player when its start..
And after that i its automatically reconnect and its stuck on loading until now...
I will try it again and check if there's another bug to your game...
 Updated:
I think my server looks down thats why i having this issues...

server is not down, was up for a while, I think you might be having troubles with your internet connection?

the bug you screenshoted is related to typing in chat while game is starting on firefox. will fix it soon,
try chrome! chrome works the best
Pages:
Jump to: