Pages:
Author

Topic: Battlecoin.org - Multiplayer bomberman clone - page 8. (Read 27468 times)

legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147
started working on a webgl renderer which should be faster and work better on mobile
here is a small preliminary experiment: http://battlecoin.org/webgl

another dev is fixing networking code and lag issues

Nice work ! It's great to see that the project is an ongoing development and by all means you are more than capable! Maybe we can work together on some other projects in 2016
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027
Lol... funny game. I even felt nostalgic playng this bomberman styled game!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024
started working on a webgl renderer which should be faster and work better on mobile

I have recommended this game to my friends and the only issue is the game lags to much so maybe we will be waiting until it gets fixed before we can finally enjoy playing this game. Also will keep notified for the mobile touch support. I am mostly online on my phone so it'll be much convinient for me if it gets implemented already. Keep up the good work OP!
Activity: 354
Merit: 250

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
New people can always ask us in the game chat or do a quick click on the pink bar below that says what is this to get information on how to earn bitcoins or learn the basics  Smiley
Activity: 308
This game I always played this when I was young. Nice game.
Look more a arcade to me than a gambling think but that is is oke.
Good that you have a toturial video how you can play it.
i try to ask Sunset Gangsta Tomatoz, Advent, mokka, and the others know who they are   Grin

Good game, good people. get your referral links out  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I love this game , but i can hardly find a player to play with , i had previously played this game since the day it was launched and i loved the music.
I will place the game under arcade , looking forward for more games like this to remember my childhood.

Peak times will always be best for any traffic for gaming, 7:30 - 8:30 GMT i've found no matter what.  Asking people in chat to play also works.
I love this game , but i can hardly find a player to play with , i had previously played this game since the day it was launched and i loved the music.
I will place the game under arcade , looking forward for more games like this to remember my childhood.
Most people are on the eu and ny server, check those out. We don't have that many users ATM, and we are ok with that for now as we are in alpha, we are improving things still.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Guyz do you have any problem on x64 Firefox (a.k.a Nightly)?
It doesn't work well on my browser. (On chrome it works well though, but my main browser is Firefox x64).

what kind of problem are you having?
I'm on Firefox/40.0.3, works fine
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Guyz do you have any problem on x64 Firefox (a.k.a Nightly)?
It doesn't work well on my browser. (On chrome it works well though, but my main browser is Firefox x64).
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
the music icon was added the other day. almost like going back in time.

The music is my favourite part, it's like a trip back in time. #Nostalgia Grin
it gets better daily  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147
Still playing this, seems smoother not many playing in EU but very good game.
had alot of vietnamese people tonight.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1003
--Signature Designs-- http://bit.ly/1Pjbx77
It is took a bit of time to start a match because players are joining and quitting. Apart from that, this is really cool!
Activity: 10
Ok, now I can access normally.

Thank you Admin.
I can't believe it! Why ? I was playing (I'm EURIONIX) and now I can't access to your website. I don't know the reason why.

Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance.

oh! I think our security system might have banned you by accident! try now.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
I can't believe it! Why ? I was playing (I'm EURIONIX) and now I can't access to your website. I don't know the reason why.

Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance.
You mean you can't log in to your account or for you site is down? Because Battlecoin's site appears to be running fine for everyone else as I just checked it.
It must be problem with your internet connection, try some basic fixes first: access it from different machine, different browser, reset you internet connection, check other sites if they are working etc.
Pages:
Jump to: