Pages:
Author

Topic: Battlecoin.org - Multiplayer bomberman clone - page 9. (Read 27468 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I can't believe it! Why ? I was playing (I'm EURIONIX) and now I can't access to your website. I don't know the reason why.

Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 354
Merit: 250
Hi.

I can't load battlecoin.org

What's wrong ?

Thanks.

hm, I think the problem is on your side

http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/battlecoin.org
Activity: 10
Hi.

I can't load battlecoin.org

What's wrong ?

Thanks.
I just tried too and indeed they added sounds, the sounds where disabled by default by some strange reason tho... i had to click on the icon, its at the upper right, when you click you hear a sound of a bomb. The music was on by default but not the sound effects. Also the music stops playing after the first game I play, it's probably a bug.

there were some bugs with turning the sound off/on, fixed now.
music stops after a few games, I think its a bug in the sound library we use, will fix this soon.

also, we added touch controls!

touching the right side of the field creates a joystick you can use to control the player
touching the left side drops a bomb

these are preliminary controls and will be improved, we need at least to add an option to switch sides for left handed players
Activity: 56
the music icon was added the other day. almost like going back in time.

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1250
It's been a while since I played, loving the new sounds and music, it really adds to the atmosphere and now it feels more like playing an arcade game in a cabinet or at least in my old super Nintendo. It's really cool that in 2015 now we can play games of childhood again and bet internet currency with people from different countries. I would have never guessed this in a million years back then.

They have sounds now? thats awesome, will be trying some games later.  Looking forward to that pool game added :p

I just tried too and indeed they added sounds, the sounds where disabled by default by some strange reason tho... i had to click on the icon, its at the upper right, when you click you hear a sound of a bomb. The music was on by default but not the sound effects. Also the music stops playing after the first game I play, it's probably a bug.
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
It's been a while since I played, loving the new sounds and music, it really adds to the atmosphere and now it feels more like playing an arcade game in a cabinet or at least in my old super Nintendo. It's really cool that in 2015 now we can play games of childhood again and bet internet currency with people from different countries. I would have never guessed this in a million years back then.

They have sounds now? thats awesome, will be trying some games later.  Looking forward to that pool game added :p
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
Activity: 281
Nice game I really enjoying playing bomberman which reminds me of my past experience as a child. Kudos to the creator I guess many more people will be hooked up to this game.
can you tell me what is the minimum deposit /?

You can play for free and make friends with us since we are here to talk alot lol  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
can you tell me what is the minimum deposit /?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hey people, we are launching a multiplayer game platform called battlecoin, first game implemented is bomberman.
http://battlecoin.org

gameplay video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=optM40duBF0 (thanks EZ-Tech)
explanation video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9Gv8DA5xmk (thanks EZ-Tech)

The idea is to do skill based competition, and winner takes everyones BTC Smiley

new games will be built on top of this. the platform supports multiple game servers (regions) so that everyone can have a low ping.

thanks!
amazing loving this site, but lags a bit, please fix it as it is a big issue, other than that everything is great. if more people try this , it will be awesome
mokka you play awesome games!  Smiley

Good job, person!    Grin
Anyway...lol

TY @ the Mod  Wink

I should have said :

Hello and welcome to the BattleCoin.org website discussion group! Tongue

Please be kind to eachother and make like this is a calm discussion group that has worldly ideals in mind.
Thank you.

Smiley

oh that lag isn't too bad  lol  and it will get better over time as the devs nurture the game  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 809
Merit: 1000
Good game but sometimes lagg.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
One of the coolest games I've seen, the sound is great. A real shame about the frequent DDoS attacks and lag issues although with that extra Dev I hope they will all get resolved in the near future. Best of luck!
Just played this game right now and the latency somewhat kills it for me (SEA region). Anyhow, I enjoyed playing the bomberman! Brings up cool memories from my childhood. Cool Will try to play again if more games are added. Keep it up man!

yup, we have a new dev working on lag, will be better soon.

added preliminary sounds, and volume depends on the distance from the player, I really like it!

Awesooooooooooooooooome! Man you are awesome, sounds go perfect and I just won Smiley

Can I ask what's your name on the game Smiley - Mines Bates Ninja Knight Beefcake be good to know when I'm paying the Guru Smiley

I'm battlecat in game Smiley I'm good, but there are better or equally good players around Smiley

I'm totally happy about sounds yeah! (added more sounds just reload for an update.)
the distance measuring adds so much to the game. adding those small modern tech features to old games is awesome.

When I have time I'll try playing with an even better sound engine, with stereo and taking into account the walls blocking the sound Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
Just played this game right now and the latency somewhat kills it for me (SEA region). Anyhow, I enjoyed playing the bomberman! Brings up cool memories from my childhood. Cool Will try to play again if more games are added. Keep it up man!
legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147
added preliminary sounds, and volume depends on the distance from the player, I really like it!

Awesooooooooooooooooome! Man you are awesome, sounds go perfect and I just won Smiley

Can I ask what's your name on the game Smiley - Mines Bates Ninja Knight Beefcake be good to know when I'm paying the Guru Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: