Pages:
Author

Topic: Battlecoin.org - Multiplayer bomberman clone - page 7. (Read 27468 times)

Activity: 354
Merit: 250
Unable to get to your site from any of my devices or locations (Home or office), (I'm UK Based) but when I pop on the VPN (Germany) site works fine but (2nd issue) I can't login says invalid password (I registered my email on my account)

will PM you
legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147
Unable to get to your site from any of my devices or locations (Home or office), (I'm UK Based) but when I pop on the VPN (Germany) site works fine but (2nd issue) I can't login says invalid password (I registered my email on my account)
a lot of bugfixes are up, some of you have been made moderators! you can kick people. it doesn't do much for now, just redirects them to a random funny website.

please use this only for kicking spammers/ultra annoying rude people/people blocking games from starting

lag has been fixed, but the code is not up yet, will be soon.
Is the source code somewhere? I would like to make a game like this but i have no idea how to code, I would like to learn to implement bitcoin gaming in a multiplayer simple game like this.

this would be very hard for you to use.

multiplayer games and games in general are not an easy software to write, check out https://unity3d.com/ framework, should make it much simpler
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Is the source code somewhere? I would like to make a game like this but i have no idea how to code, I would like to learn to implement bitcoin gaming in a multiplayer simple game like this.
Activity: 353
I just want to say that this is awesome!
I would like to have a list on the side that lets you add friends, like some sort of steam type of friend list where you can see if people you know are online, also the possibility to create passworded rooms so you can bet with your friends only.

yup, both are planned

btw we are under ddos attack again, service seems to be working fine, but let me know if the site is suddently unreacheable for you, our system might have banned you by mistake
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
I would like to have a list on the side that lets you add friends, like some sort of steam type of friend list where you can see if people you know are online, also the possibility to create passworded rooms so you can bet with your friends only.
I'm stucked on the login page where I can't create a new account here on my mobile. Also the games seems not to be loading even when I click there is no response. My internet is not a problem since I can play any other online game on my mobile. I hope this gets fixed soon.

which phone? works on android for me, but not very well, we'll improve mobile gamplay a lot when webgl views are finished. (http://battlecoin.org/webgl)

btw I pushed a bunch of small updates today
among the bugfixes, you can now send btc to other users (hover on the avatar)
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024
I'm stucked on the login page where I can't create a new account here on my mobile. Also the games seems not to be loading even when I click there is no response. My internet is not a problem since I can play any other online game on my mobile. I hope this gets fixed soon.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Don't worry admin. I can finally log in.

Thank you anyway.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hello admin.

I'm EURIONIX on your game. We played together today (EURIONIX vs BATTLECAT) You won and earned 500000 sats. I can't log in to your website. When I write my username and password the response is: "USER NOT FOUND"

What is happening ? Can you help me please ?

Thanks.
Nice! I love the pixel art.

You should spend more time marketing this game. I am pretty sure it will get pretty popular as when i played it it was quite cute. The gameplay is pretty smooth and exciting. With more players you will get more income. Also try and improve lag as sometimes it is slow, you could have competitions and giveaways to attract more players. Good luck

yes, these are my thoughts exactly, I think gameplay needs some fixes first though (lag)

Do you have more games like this being developed? I mean retro arcade type of games where a multiplayer setting would work? as a kid there was a lot of games I loved played with friends that would work greatly to bet BTC against other people. Pretty much a lot of the mame collection games would be great. What are the risks of copyright infringement problems tho? Did you create the sprites yourself are they directly ripped from the original game?

I think there are some risks of copyright infringement, textures are taken from random places or drawn by hand, character is obviously not our property,
we consider the graphics placeholders and will make our own.

We would like to work on more games like this in the future and long term yes, bomberman I think is a great game and a good initial experiment to see if people like it, we'll be super happy to work on new features and games if it turns out profitable.

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
Do you have more games like this being developed? I mean retro arcade type of games where a multiplayer setting would work? as a kid there was a lot of games I loved played with friends that would work greatly to bet BTC against other people. Pretty much a lot of the mame collection games would be great. What are the risks of copyright infringement problems tho? Did you create the sprites yourself are they directly ripped from the original game?
Activity: 121
Nice! I love the pixel art.

You should spend more time marketing this game. I am pretty sure it will get pretty popular as when i played it it was quite cute. The gameplay is pretty smooth and exciting. With more players you will get more income. Also try and improve lag as sometimes it is slow, you could have competitions and giveaways to attract more players. Good luck

I love this game but seems it's losing players quick? I remember the first couple of days I say this game it had around 60 connected players, I just checked now and there were only 6 players online, it's unfortunate because it's the best BTC related game I have ever seen. I hope that once the lag on the controls get fixed we can have a lot more people playing and for higher amounts.

yup, I'm not worried, with faucet/tournaments/webgl/lag fix I think we'll get players.
taking it easy atm, fixing and improving from what we've learned after the launch.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
I love this game but seems it's losing players quick? I remember the first couple of days I say this game it had around 60 connected players, I just checked now and there were only 6 players online, it's unfortunate because it's the best BTC related game I have ever seen. I hope that once the lag on the controls get fixed we can have a lot more people playing and for higher amounts.
Hello sir i have a little problem about your site... I can't access to your site, always say "The connection has timed out"
Check it sir i think my ip is block listed..  yesterday i can play it with no problem but now i got this issue...
Please fix it...
Update:
i also tried it in opera mini browser and firefox browser still getting this issue

should be fixed now, sorry, our anti ddos system is a bit paranoid, I should tweak it
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 2971
Block halving is coming.
Hello sir i have a little problem about your site... I can't access to your site, always say "The connection has timed out"
Check it sir i think my ip is block listed..  yesterday i can play it with no problem but now i got this issue...
Please fix it...
Update:
i also tried it in opera mini browser and firefox browser still getting this issue
I have recommended this game to my friends and the only issue is the game lags to much so maybe we will be waiting until it gets fixed before we can finally enjoy playing this game. Also will keep notified for the mobile touch support. I am mostly online on my phone so it'll be much convinient for me if it gets implemented already. Keep up the good work OP!

initial touch controls are implemented! you can try them out. (touching the left side spawns a joystick, and touching the right side drops a bomb) but in my experience, its a bit laggy on the phones.
new webgl graphics together with network fixes should make it totally playable on mobile. soon!

Nice work ! It's great to see that the project is an ongoing development and by all means you are more than capable! Maybe we can work together on some other projects in 2016

yup, totally open for cooperation and profit sharing, this is more of a platform then a bomberman game, we have a lot planned and new people are welcome
Pages:
Jump to: