Pages:
Author

Topic: Battlecoin.org - Multiplayer bomberman clone - page 5. (Read 27468 times)

Activity: 354
Merit: 250
I just played a game and lag glitches are still there, when I try to be snappy on the edges of the walls to turn in another direction my character appears in another place all of a sudden in the next place, I also died when I was still playing (I touched a frame of fire from an enemy bomb and nothing happened, then like 2 seconds later it said "you lost"). My ping was a decent 50ms.
 Looking forward to further updates.

very strange, didn't see anything like this and no one reported anything similar, maybe try again and see if its still there, let us know on the site (refering to the exact game so I can check it out)

in any case, tnx for the info, and working on it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
I just played a game and lag glitches are still there, when I try to be snappy on the edges of the walls to turn in another direction my character appears in another place all of a sudden in the next place, I also died when I was still playing (I touched a frame of fire from an enemy bomb and nothing happened, then like 2 seconds later it said "you lost"). My ping was a decent 50ms.
 Looking forward to further updates.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
ok, pushed the first lag fix update, things are a bit glitchy, but was excited to share ASAP, replays are broken now, but game plays waaay better, check it out!
Good news for laggers out there i hope i can play better now than before.. im always lag play bomberman  before thats why im stop playing im always lose will try again if the ping is low for now...
Activity: 504
bomberman is one of my favorite games ever im very happy that i can experience this game once again and even more i can play it for bitcoins with the others, thank you
ok, pushed the first lag fix update, things are a bit glitchy, but was excited to share ASAP, replays are broken now, but game plays waaay better, check it out!
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Well its an epic game it has a good image,for me it remembers when i were a child,soo being able to play and able to earn money doing that is just amazing connection that people are doing.People always plays games to chill out soo ,earn and chill out its already a sucess.
Activity: 658
the game is very eye appealing to be honest i think its one of the best player versus player games that are out there, i hope that you will keep on updating the game and that i will manage to win a lot of money in ti
Well i love games and i hope you have more games in mind to reborn,bomberman belongs to when i were a child some years ago just but whow time has passed fast.As soon i get tired play the others games i will try to understand and get the knowhow of the game thanks.
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
I love games and always searching for good games i liked yours but for me is confusing me where i have to play and looks i need to wait someone to enter my chat room and pay the fee,well sure tournaments will atract more players.

You can setup Free Games too & yes if you want to challenge people you have to wait for them to join.

In quick match, you can run 'solo test' to play against yourself )
I love games and always searching for good games i liked yours but for me is confusing me where i have to play and looks i need to wait someone to enter my chat room and pay the fee,well sure tournaments will atract more players.
Could bigger matches happen? Like with more people. Imagine an huge map with 16 players playing last man standing, it would be pretty fun and the winner would win a lot more money than when you have 4 people involved, with less risk as you would still not need to bet more, but win more as you take 15 people's BTC's.

Yes, that's one of the plans, I'd also love to see 10 vs 10 battles on larger maps and such. this is what we are working towards.
Activity: 308
The mind is everything. What you think you become.
very interesting, it's like nostalgia with past games, and more interesting because bitcoin reward, already very old classic games such as this do not arise, I hope to soon understand the rules and how to play Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1250
Could bigger matches happen? Like with more people. Imagine an huge map with 16 players playing last man standing, it would be pretty fun and the winner would win a lot more money than when you have 4 people involved, with less risk as you would still not need to bet more, but win more as you take 15 people's BTC's.
Well its good to see new games based into bitcoins,but why dont you offer a faucet game?I mean let players join and win some free satoshis,make a round of 10 minutes or even 5 minutes where the last players alive would win something,otherwise i guess you will not have a big ammount of players having fun inloved for bomberman returns.

yes, tournaments will be something like that, they are under development, and rewards will be much much bigger then on the faucet websites.

I offered 100 satoshi for each free game win for a month but people started exploiting it and starting many games against themselves, so I turned it off for now, until I implement some checks against this.
Well its good to see new games based into bitcoins,but why dont you offer a faucet game?I mean let players join and win some free satoshis,make a round of 10 minutes or even 5 minutes where the last players alive would win something,otherwise i guess you will not have a big ammount of players having fun inloved for bomberman returns.
Looks nice. Smiley but it for only small bets. there is no big bets. not big... normal bets. like 0.005 - 0.01.

so. thisis for "funny spending time"  Grin

some people earned around 100$
http://battlecoin.org/leaderboards

yup, not that many players yet so not so easy to find higher bets quickly, but there are often people around that will take you on a 10-20$ bet easily. we had offers for 1BTC bets but no one wanted to accept them at the time.

In the future I'd like to make an unusual bet offer/reply system with which you can say something like "I offer a 100BTC match @ EU" and someone can accept the offer, and you an arrange the time. something like that.
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
a really interesting game its nice to see that such an old and great game was brought back to life with bitcoins, i think if you will keep making it better the game will surely attract a lot of players who will want to try it out with their money
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
I didn't play the game for a while and now that i gave it another shot i have to say it feels overall a lot better than it used to. There are more players (but there could always be more, especially on the bigger amounts), there is certainly less lag in the game and overall it somehow feels more responsive. Well done!
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
I quite liked this game, but why when I play a very slow movement? so that I die by my own bomb lol
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1250
Looks nice. Smiley but it for only small bets. there is no big bets. not big... normal bets. like 0.005 - 0.01.

so. thisis for "funny spending time"  Grin

You can't expect the big bets to come until the lag is fixed, but holorga said that it will be fixed soon. I can't wait until some crazy whales start doing ridiculous bets. It happens already in dice sites where some guy out of nowhere bets 100 BTC at <49.5 dice games or something, so im sure we will start seeing this kind of stuff in this game too in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: