Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 112. (Read 1210749 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Latest print_cn I'm getting:

Problem with running a node is the requirement to load the entire blockchain into ram which is close to four gigs for bbr right now.

Activity: 505
Activist Investor

fixed now

I contacted Poloniex today about how to start boolbd with seed nodes. No confirmation if thats what their problem was, but according to their own announcements they had scheduled downtime around Christmas, suggesting they were altering or changing computational environments. With the current boolberry daemon, a new computer will not have any knowledge of the peers and needs a seed node to sync up with the blockchain and the list of active peers, the first time.

A few hours later Boolberry deposits are working again.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
@bb
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Poloniex BBR blockchain might not be in sync.  But the other question is why do you need to send your bbr to poloniex unless you're selling.

I guess I will contact Poloniex support... I was checking out the latest javajared windows build on a new laptop, but haven't noticed any improvements

http://javajared.com/boolberry/

Same problem now on bittrex, deposits won't came through.

Edited : bittrex is fine now.
Activity: 168
Poloniex BBR blockchain might not be in sync.  But the other question is why do you need to send your bbr to poloniex unless you're selling.

I guess I will contact Poloniex support... I was checking out the latest javajared windows build on a new laptop, but haven't noticed any improvements

http://javajared.com/boolberry/
@bb

Sending to poloniex is my procedure, while checking network, accumulate there and send BBR back to wallet in bigger amount, because collecting small amount makes wallet file bigger faster.
I use BBR more than 2 years, but today first time have a problem with wallet, can`t make synchronization.
Status: Connecting but connections 0, try on 2 computers, can someone help me please.
I try on win 7x64 and win 10x64

Yeah since yesterday 1st January 2017 deposits to poloniex hasn't arrived, strange.

I have been waiting for 7 hrs for a bbr deposit to my Poloniex account today. Maybe it is the low volume causing this?

Send a help desk ticket to poloniex and let them know so they can restart the daemon if needed.
I use BBR more than 2 years, but today first time have a problem with wallet, can`t make synchronization.
Status: Connecting but connections 0, try on 2 computers, can someone help me please.

Yeah since yesterday 1st January 2017 deposits to poloniex hasn't arrived, strange.

I have been waiting for 7 hrs for a bbr deposit to my Poloniex account today. Maybe it is the low volume causing this?
@bb

I use win 10x64 and it takes about 5 to 10 mins for daemon on mine to sync blockchain and another 3-5 mins to sync the wallet after I enter my password
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1000
Any coin with active real development has potential. BBR is no exception. Let's wait and see how it works out.

Egocentric development can and mostly will get a flash in it's market price, and then comes the death, with many greedy loosers. I take my part into BBR, and will compete.
Activity: 591
Merit: 501
Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow
Any coin with active real development has potential. BBR is no exception. Let's wait and see how it works out.
legendary
Human development is rather easy, because sustainable rules are in our "raptile brain", and this wants to live, and anybody understands this rule set. Egocentric rules are learned by parents and society in our cerebrum. These two economics compete each other, they correlate orthogonal. So, every single egocentric decision destroys a human/sustainable world, and every single human/sustainable decision destroys an egocentric world. Because the two economic rule sets contradict each other, using them arbitrarily makes sick and dull.

So a group of developers (dezentralisation rule, no boss) are searching for solutions, discussing them, and decide which ones are the most deescalating/damping ones, to catch balance or compensation. The community can help, think about the proposals of human investors, and think abut the opposite of the proposals of the greedy investors. ALL proposals are important. The democratic decision must always be secret, as soon as only one of the members demands for this. This makes the decisions free and independant. (Satoshi Nakamoto is the best example for a master dev, who can kickstart a coin, and then leaves, because he WILL become a centralised target for attacks from a greedy world)

The developers must not be greedy, and not altruistic too. Search for an acceptable balance, and make it transparent.

Ideas from other coins can be integrated. This should be the easier, the more sustainable the solutions are.

The coin market price must not play any rule in this game. If it does, it is the hint of an egocentric/greedy attack.

The sustainable economic is altruistic (in it's extreme) and thinks about "YOU", not "me". The egocentric economic (in it's extreme) thinks about "ME", not "you". The balance is the "We"! So who are the people, we want to help to compete an attack? Humans following the egocentric rules alone are becoming terminators, this is the path human mankind is halfway (repeating since thousands of years). Because the egocentric economic is the escalating one.
legendary
I'm searching for a balance between extremes, so I'm searching for a balance between optimism and pessimism. For an fun-forced population this seems pessimistic, but I'm not.

My world is very simple: I stand angainst aggressors, and ahead the attacked. So, the same party is defended by me at one time, the other time opposed. This makes it necessary, not to be mislead into rope teams or insider deals.

Yeah, balance. That's it, pretty much. What people don't understand is that, regardless what they think or do, that won't change. It works like that, kinda natural law.

Because balance is a natural economic rule, it also applies to technical solutions. It leads to oscillation damping. The neoclassic/neoliberal economic is ignoring this, by everlasting growth it leads to death like cancer.

If you take a look into Decred, you will see heavy fluctuation of the PoS ticket price:

https://dcrstats.com/

They have a problem in their technical solution. So let me give an economic try.

At this time the PoS block reward depends on the charging level of the PoS pool, which leads to extreamly high oscillations. From an economic view, there must be an "egocentric" technical solution, that is escalating the situation. Any following development, that do not solve this problem, will make the Decred more complex and fragile. If you take a look into historic PoS ticket prices, you will find some periods, where someone tries do absorb manually, which is confirming my assumption.

What should the reward really depend on? It could depend on time between blocks. The longer the time between blocks, the higher the reward. A variation would make a reduced blockchain size. Or one could make it dependent on the transaction queue. This would make the ticket reward the higher, the larger the transaction queue fills up. Very little but very important metrics should make the block reward. Because the sustainable eoconomic is self-consistent, these technical solutions complement each other, and make a relatively simplistic technical solution.

If the sustainable rules are implemented, you can expect a higher resistance against attacks automagically.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
I'm searching for a balance between extremes, so I'm searching for a balance between optimism and pessimism. For an fun-forced population this seems pessimistic, but I'm not.

My world is very simple: I stand angainst aggressors, and ahead the attacked. So, the same party is defended by me at one time, the other time opposed. This makes it necessary, not to be mislead into rope teams or insider deals.

Yeah, balance. That's it, pretty much. What people don't understand is that, regardless what they think or do, that won't change. It works like that, kinda natural law.
legendary
CZ has stated to me via DM that he will be back to develop BBR Jan/Feb, once he has launched the project he has been working on.

What I do learn from this is, that you give a shit on privacy.

How do I know, that you are not a liar?

Well it is not some big revelation, simply means CZ is 2 months behind what he originally hoped for, to be part of the project by EOY.

cz is a gost:abandoned bbr, quit louisd'or before launch....

I like ghosts. Whenever someone announces something, it does not happen. Like louisd'or.

No one said that anyone is shitting on privacy, but some people here act like CZ owes them something when they contribute nothing and that is sad.

Exactly! But I say, that nearly anybody in this world is shitting on privacy. Sending address books from smartphones, deny on encrypting emails, for example.

Are you a contributor here kneim?

I'm not a contributor, in a technical sense. I'm more an economic contributor, as you can see in my signature. In german only, I regret.

If you want to contribute to the project, please lend us your talents. The open source project is open to your ideas, just please try to be more positive

Cryptos are an investment for me, in the first place. I'm not yet sure, if this innovation by SN has a sustainable functionality to human mankind. If banks would become human, nobody would need it.

Activity: 556
Merit: 501
Which command is used in linux ubuntu, to create a new wallet boolberry address?
Here you will find information
http://boolberry.com/howto.html
Activity: 2114
Merit: 618
Which command is used in linux ubuntu, to create a new wallet boolberry address?
Jump to: