Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 115. (Read 1210749 times)

Activity: 649
Merit: 500
Its not kicking but bumping and running. Hundreds of bots pushing up prices of bullberry on polo seem to be consuming more server resources than exchange web engine. Seeing wild price action happening without any reason is a delight to the eye.

It does appear that some transactional activity might be related to the overall daily BBR tx volume to mixing level of coins ratio, as

transactions per CZ " can be marked as forced to be spent with minimum n-mixins - and this GRANTS that you will not loose unlinkability of your transaction, if you used this kind of forced outs in mixins"

So if daily BBR tx volume is low, and there needs to be forced mixins based on user choice, then it seems that generation of that random data would result in random tx also - is that what we are seeing?

I am not sure if I understood what you mean but just to clarify. Cryptonotes don't need concurrent transactions to mix with. They use all the compatible outputs already in the blockchain. This means every output with the same denomination, except for monero when RingCT kicks in.

So, (if i read your question correctly) that the answer to your question is That's not what you are seeing...

Ok. Then this is pseudo random data related to the 2 step hash? Or some bot liking 8.999 BBR?

What two step hash? Are you talking about the POW algo?

I just looks like someone has set up a 9 BBR withdrawal threshold.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Its not kicking but bumping and running. Hundreds of bots pushing up prices of bullberry on polo seem to be consuming more server resources than exchange web engine. Seeing wild price action happening without any reason is a delight to the eye.

It does appear that some transactional activity might be related to the overall daily BBR tx volume to mixing level of coins ratio, as

transactions per CZ " can be marked as forced to be spent with minimum n-mixins - and this GRANTS that you will not loose unlinkability of your transaction, if you used this kind of forced outs in mixins"

So if daily BBR tx volume is low, and there needs to be forced mixins based on user choice, then it seems that generation of that random data would result in random tx also - is that what we are seeing?

I am not sure if I understood what you mean but just to clarify. Cryptonotes don't need concurrent transactions to mix with. They use all the compatible outputs already in the blockchain. This means every output with the same denomination, except for monero when RingCT kicks in.

So, (if i read your question correctly) that the answer to your question is That's not what you are seeing...

Ok. Then this is pseudo random data related to the 2 step hash? Or some bot liking 8.999 BBR?
Activity: 649
Merit: 500

Does someone has a link to online wallet, so we can transfer our coins??
Please devs repair your win wallet, it doesn't working.  Sad Undecided

LOL

The only things with Windows wallet that are a problem is that initial install needs +-5 mins to initialize and load blockchain . Also, it does not properly de-initialize, and you have to X out or use task manager.

Does it send anonymous transactions? Yes!! Can you use BBR alias? Yes!!! Is it fast? Yes, other than initial blockchain load and close.

BBR is legit contender for comeback CC of 16. Let's see the Santa rally!
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Activity: 505
Merit: 250
Activist Investor
Is there a way to differentiate blocks mined with rune edition versus zoidberg client? Anyone making an estimate on nodes running rune versus original client? Would be interesting to see some actual numbers...

Hi @1blockologist, is it possible to share an image of the current BBR peer network?

Have you estimated any percentage of nodes currently running RUNE?

RUNE is primarily running on test nodes. A few people have compiled it for themselves and run it, whether this is dedicated or for their own tests. When a production release is done there will be accompanying binaries that people can download and install it easily.

There haven't been any binaries released thus far. When this is done the hashes of the files will be added to the code repository for verification. (This is the same way Monero handles their binaries' hashes)
Is there a way to differentiate blocks mined with rune edition versus zoidberg client? Anyone making an estimate on nodes running rune versus original client? Would be interesting to see some actual numbers...

Hi @1blockologist, is it possible to share an image of the current BBR peer network?

Have you estimated any percentage of nodes currently running RUNE?
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Where to download a working wallet  Sad
Activity: 83
Nice to see this coin still kicking
Activity: 505
Merit: 250
Activist Investor
For anyone working on Boolberry marketing materials, make sure to note that Monero uses some code from Boolberry

I was working on some code updates last night and noticed this in the Monero github

https://github.com/monero-project/monero/blob/master/src/p2p/net_node.inl#L31

A year ago, smooth (from the Aeon project) added IP Blocking code from the Boolberry project into the Monero project.
legendary
Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000
need some volume on polo..
tell me how to register the address of BBR to see statistics on the pool http://bbr.poolto.be/#

Under Help Menu, follow directions here:

http://bbr.poolto.be/#getting_started

For  Windows users new to mining
I do not understand how to properly register the address and going to see the statistics

1D9hJ1nEjwuhxZMk6fupoTjKLtS2KzkfCQ7kF25k5B6Sc4UJjt9FrvDNYomVd4ZVHv36FskVRJGZa1J ZAnZ35GiuAHf7gBy.a9acaa3b9d67259e2f1e8048467f0fb6b71f000fb46892eff2b9b3cd4fac4c 4e

or through point   or can not exchange

tell me how to register the address of BBR to see statistics on the pool http://bbr.poolto.be/#

Under Help Menu, follow directions here:

http://bbr.poolto.be/#getting_started

For  Windows users new to mining
Activity: 193
Boolberry will be fine if the development will keep going. Miners come and go, pumpers too. It's game over only when those who keep their nodes online shut them down. I think the top priority is database support because it's no good to keep all 4Gb of blockchain in memory. I also think 32-bit support would be nice.

Development is ongoing, the memory issue has been talked about on the slack with 1Block & Javajared and it is a top priority.
Javajared has 32bit windows installer worked out but as far as i know it remains untested as he wanted to focus on 64bit builds until the memory issue was fixed.
Activity: 591
Merit: 501
Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow
Boolberry will be fine if the development will keep going. Miners come and go, pumpers too. It's game over only when those who keep their nodes online shut them down. I think the top priority is database support because it's no good to keep all 4Gb of blockchain in memory. I also think 32-bit support would be nice.
Price remains static no matter what and shows the middle finger to disinterested folks who left the board like losers, panicking and screaming that a scam is being worked on and will soon slam their pockets and deprive them of membership on this forum.

BBR is up about 7x in 12 mos
BBR is up about 4x in 6 mos
BBR is about where it was 3 mos ago

I agree that it is obvious that many long timers are emotionally hurt by CZ leaving a year ago.... and we have seen some of them air grievances, which helps with the healing process.

hopefully they can remember why they joined this community, and can help us to make BBR the most usable anonymous currency.

Miners are once again mining BBR, and that is a terrific start. That means mining BBR is profitable. That is always the beginning. Miners then speculators then users.

Miner adoption, miner voting, improvements, usability, user adoption.
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Price remains static no matter what and shows the middle finger to disinterested folks who left the board like losers, panicking and screaming that a scam is being worked on and will soon slam their pockets and deprive them of membership on this forum.
@bb
Activity: 137
Win 7 x64 SP1. 8 GB RAM, Intel I5 3,1 ghz.

Hi, Windows gui wallet is intuitively easy to use.
Jump to: