Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 117. (Read 1210749 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Whats wrong with these prices? Is a pioneer in cryptonight space, the first ever issued coin utilizing the cryptonote algo. People should pay 10 fold higher for such a beauty. And it doesnt seem situation will change for the better in the near future. Im dragging my bags back to the forest to collect more black berries and red cherries.

<>

How did you deduce that from the board? It seems you are misinformed once again Logic.
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Whats wrong with these prices? Is a pioneer in cryptonight space, the first ever issued coin utilizing the cryptonote algo. People should pay 10 fold higher for such a beauty. And it doesnt seem situation will change for the better in the near future. Im dragging my bags back to the forest to collect more black berries and red cherries.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Hi, can someone please tell me how to start win wallet, because it stay on "connecting" phase forever? Firewall isn't the problem, because I allow it.
Thank you forward.
Wondering what the BBR community is thinking?
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
Good to see boolberry information on minergate and chainradar is back up, I wasnt keen on creating parallel web services to show the same things
Great info! Hope this coin have good dev!
Activity: 505
Merit: 250
Activist Investor
Good to see boolberry information on minergate and chainradar is back up, I wasnt keen on creating parallel web services to show the same things
Activity: 505
Merit: 250
Activist Investor
claiming "nothing but apathy" while writing several argumentative paragraphs of self-congratulatory proclamations regarding your sweepingly munificent intentions

Grin you got me, it seemed like a great opportunity to reiterate the point of being involved with this project to hopefully deter the next unforeseen rumor

Good use of the word munificent
Activity: 171
Today, Chainradar.com get back for Bbr! Great and have hope have best dev for this coin
Minergate and Chainradar went online in the same day. Should I state the obvious?

Amuse us

Hashrate improvement looking good!

http://chainradar.com/bbr/chart

BBR price/volume/support setup here looking good!
Great for this coin!
I like this coin and hope many dev support  Grin

I'm tending to mine this coin again after a long break.
Today, Chainradar.com get back for Bbr! Great and have hope have best dev for this coin
Minergate and Chainradar went online in the same day. Should I state the obvious?

Amuse us

Great for this coin!
I like this coin and hope many dev support  Grin

Amuse us

Price still down for some day!
Activity: 193
Seb_sebastian is guy I added. I think someone else contacted me first to ask. I'll look for message...

Edit: it was coinopoly on here, basically he said they bought in to bbr:

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Greetings,

Members of the SDC community has taken a position in BBR and want to redo the subreddit graphics and layout. Should I have them reach out to you directly to get mod permissions so they can give the sub reddit a face lift?

Here is an example of their subreddit work
https://www.reddit.com/r/Shadowcash/

They're working on a complete graphics supplement for BBR new ANN graphics, marketing material and GUI wallet similar to SDCs.

That's good info, there reddit is actually very tidy work, here's hoping they can do similar with boolberry.
legendary
Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000
other cryptonote ressurection: fcn have a new gui

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1655119.120
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
Seb_sebastian is guy I added. I think someone else contacted me first to ask. I'll look for message...

Edit: it was coinopoly on here, basically he said they bought in to bbr:

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Greetings,

Members of the SDC community has taken a position in BBR and want to redo the subreddit graphics and layout. Should I have them reach out to you directly to get mod permissions so they can give the sub reddit a face lift?

Here is an example of their subreddit work
https://www.reddit.com/r/Shadowcash/

They're working on a complete graphics supplement for BBR new ANN graphics, marketing material and GUI wallet similar to SDCs.
and Monero has developed RingCT which will allow for non-zero mixin ring signatures, something that no other cryptonote has.

I think you meant non-zero mixin multi-sig, right?  Wink

I am not interested to start a fight so I will not list here the big list of Monero advantages over BBR. Those who want to can hop over Monero thread on bct or reddit.

BTW, I hope BBR gets moving soon and become a strong member of the CN family.

Yes, you're correct - meant to say multisig.

In other news, some shadowcash guys contacted me about getting reddit admin privileges so they could fix it up and make it look fancy. Added them as mod a few days ago, so maybe there will a reddit facelift in the not too distant future.

Who is the shadowcash guys, can you tell us? As far as i can see nothing has been changed or done on that site for ages. Don't understand why anyone from SDC would want to be a mod of boolberry reddit, just doesn't add up.

Coinopoly seems to have specific interest in both BBR & SDC, any relation?
Activity: 658
Merit: 124
>> I'm still buying, all about lowering my avg buy price now>>

Thanks for the update crypjunkie! It does appear to be a terrific time to buy BBR right now

It seems reasonable that BBR could trade $.30-50 in the short term and $1 a year from now with steady progress. Cheers!

At some point in the past it outstripped xmr. Cryptonote coins might follow monero from now on. Not literally, not tomorrow, but in the long shot, they will.

Amuse us

It's the same site run by the same people, quite possibly the people who created bytecoin. They also are apparently responsible for hitbtc, changelly, freewallet, and coindesk (or one of those "news" sites).

Makes sense, thanks.

Return of CZ speculation?
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116

Amuse us

It's the same site run by the same people, quite possibly the people who created bytecoin. They also are apparently responsible for hitbtc, changelly, freewallet, and coindesk (or one of those "news" sites).
Jump to: