Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 145. (Read 1210749 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 100
So it's official, BBR fails to pump again. New price supression, sell your shit and buy later. Grin Grin

time to sell and rebuy at 2k
Activity: 366
Merit: 250
So it's official, BBR fails to pump again. New price supression, sell your shit and buy later. Grin Grin

Activity: 463
Merit: 256
Maybe someone know working pool for bbr?

http://mbkpool.info

-d 2 -t 1

succeed

@bb , Filin4eg thanks

just had to run one miner for each card with –t 1 for 960.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0

buy the way,

i have cpu video (for display) and gpus (for mining).

when i set –d 0,i have of course cpu+gpus initialized in miner, if i set –d 1 ,i have gtx 750.but when i set –d 2 i have gtx 750+gtx 960.how can i launch only 960?

-d 2 -t 1

Maybe someone know working pool for bbr?
What parameter when you compiled the cudaminerd ?

deafault.i have ASUS GTX750-PHOC-1GD5 and ASUS STRIX-GTX960-DC2OC-2GD5,both on maxwell.of course they aren't ti cards,but i don't know what parameter to use.

run it one by one.

buy the way,

i have cpu video (for display) and gpus (for mining).

when i set –d 0,i have of course cpu+gpus initialized in miner, if i set –d 1 ,i have gtx 750.but when i set –d 2 i have gtx 750+gtx 960.how can i launch only 960?
@bb
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
hello.

i have "share doesn't validate on cpu" in my opencl and cudaminer on win & linux(i compiled cudaminer on linux).i have gtx 750 and 960.
may be i have to correct some parameters in source code,but I don't know what.

can anyone help me,please?

thanks very much Smiley

Check your time setting, is it correct : the timezone, year, month, day and time until the seconds. Then delete the scratchpad file and re-run the miner to download scratchpad from beginning.

the same

What parameter when you compiled the cudaminerd ? The default parameter of "make" command is for maxwell card the "ti" series, when compiling the kepler card use "make kepler". Two different chip of maxwell and kepler wont work unless you compile cudaminerd in different folder for each card and run it one by one.
hello.

i have "share doesn't validate on cpu" in my opencl and cudaminer on win & linux(i compiled cudaminer on linux).i have gtx 750 and 960.
may be i have to correct some parameters in source code,but I don't know what.

can anyone help me,please?

thanks very much Smiley

Check your time setting, is it correct : the timezone, year, month, day and time until the seconds. Then delete the scratchpad file and re-run the miner to download scratchpad from beginning.

the same
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
Apparently VultureFund's account has been compromised by the hacker known as 4chan Cheesy
I'm just joking man. I've been waiting for months for BBR and I cannot buy my new Porsche Panamera Turbo until then. It's just that everytime that seems to pump, we say PUMP!! and then dumps again. So this time I say DUMP!! And let's hope it happens the opposite...
I'd like to have my new car before christmas.. Grin

Yes, a derection problem. You will never drive one, and I do not need drive one. Simply waiting on my porsche dividends, idiot. Good bye.

Haha who the fuck is this german nigga!? Grin
I'm currently driving a second hand porsche boxter and I'm gonna buy a new one when this BBR shit finally pumps. I can buy tomorrow ten new cars if I wanted but I want BBR to pay my special present. Wink
And man, what the fuck are you trying to say? WTF is a derection problem and WTF you say about your Porsche dividends?¡¡  Huh
If you wanna say something interesting, explain it clearly cause I simply don't get ya nigga!! Grin
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1000
I'm just joking man. I've been waiting for months for BBR and I cannot buy my new Porsche Panamera Turbo until then. It's just that everytime that seems to pump, we say PUMP!! and then dumps again. So this time I say DUMP!! And let's hope it happens the opposite...

Yes, a derection problem. You will never drive one, and I do not need drive one. Simply waiting on my porsche dividends, idiot. Good bye.
Everytime I say "be ready BBR" it's gonna pump hard it dumps, so now gentleman:
Forget about BBR, it will never pump and will die soon. BBR whale has erection problems and wants us to pay for it Grin Grin

An intelligent guy told us, "It's all relative". Perhaps you have a derection problem.

Shit nigga that BBR shit is fucking ded. Only fake mini pumps to make us ilusional about BBR shit and then price supression again.
Sorry to don.t understand what you mean nigga, i suppose i.m not intelligent enough.

BBR IS DED!!!

Why are you so pleased by this? 

Accepting the own ignorance leads to peacableness, because you can never collect enough information to execute somebody. And it's very difficult and time consuming to judge somebody.

Believing in it's "intelligence" or "rationality" is not sustainable, and therefore does not exist. The more a person believes in it's "intelligence", the more stupid he acts. Because it's not sustainable, the believe in it's own "rationality" leads to crime, violence and war. There is not a single person on earth who is "rational", but there is an even growing number of people that believes they are.

Yo german nigga, what you should do is improve your english level or stop smoking when you're writing cause what are you saying has absolutely no sense here.
C'mon nigga watch my history and stop giving me lessons. I love philosophy, but not this kind of sensacionalist bullshit. Grin
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
Forget about BBR, it will never pump and will die soon. BBR whale has erection problems and wants us to pay for it Grin Grin

An intelligent guy told us, "It's all relative". Perhaps you have a derection problem.

Shit nigga that BBR shit is fucking ded. Only fake mini pumps to make us ilusional about BBR shit and then price supression again.
Sorry to don.t understand what you mean nigga, i suppose i.m not intelligent enough.

BBR IS DED!!!

Why are you so pleased by this? 
legendary
Accepting the own ignorance leads to peacableness, because you can never collect enough information to execute somebody. And it's very difficult and time consuming to judge somebody.

Believing in it's "intelligence" or "rationality" is not sustainable, and therefore does not exist. The more a person believes in it's "intelligence", the more stupid he acts. Because it's not sustainable, the believe in it's own "rationality" leads to crime, violence and war. There is not a single person on earth who is "rational", but there is an even growing number of people that believes they are.
legendary

BBR IS DED!!!

If you accept your innocence, you can win only. Innocent people cannot make price predictions. Why not buy cheap?

BBR IS DED!!!
legendary

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Is this a good shakeout or a dump, we will see in next days
legendary
Activity: 1029
everything pumped on polo.. soon bbr need to go too.. Cheesy
Jump to: