Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 146. (Read 1210749 times)

Activity: 622
Merit: 251
love coins
no development, just manipulation?
@bb
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
hello.

i have "share doesn't validate on cpu" in my opencl and cudaminer on win & linux(i compiled cudaminer on linux).i have gtx 750 and 960.
may be i have to correct some parameters in source code,but I don't know what.

can anyone help me,please?

thanks very much Smiley

Check your time setting, is it correct : the timezone, year, month, day and time until the seconds. Then delete the scratchpad file and re-run the miner to download scratchpad from beginning.
Activity: 463
Merit: 256
hello.

i have "share doesn't validate on cpu" in my opencl and cudaminer on win & linux(i compiled cudaminer on linux).i have gtx 750 and 960.

thanks very much Smiley

Some driver versions may fail. Here's what I have currently working with those same cards on Gentoo Linux:

dev-util/nvidia-cuda-toolkit 7.5.18-r2
x11-drivers/nvidia-drivers 367.35-r1

However, I've found that the OpenCL miner is better -- same speed with less CPU load.

with ubuntu used the latest version all that i need to compile and the latest driver.tried on ubuntu 16.04.1.i also tried with cuda 6.5.the result is the same.

by the way, this is a common mistake.it is found in other miners and algos.
Activity: 520
Merit: 253
hello.

thanks very much Smiley

Some driver versions may fail. Here's what I have currently working with those same cards on Gentoo Linux:

dev-util/nvidia-cuda-toolkit 7.5.18-r2
x11-drivers/nvidia-drivers 367.35-r1

However, I've found that the OpenCL miner is better -- same speed with less CPU load.
Activity: 463
Merit: 256
hello.

thanks very much Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
finally right direction.. I hope bbr is the next fibre.. Smiley
Activity: 174
Merit: 101
Aliasing system comparison. The Boolberry community is welcome to participate in the Q&A

http://monero.stackexchange.com/questions/848/monero-openalias-vs-boolberry-blockchain-aliasing-system
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
I'm not worried..  Smiley this coin will be fine..
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

You guys act like CZ thinks like a trader. It's obvious that none of you have ever interacted with him 1 on 1.

I've spoken with them.  You are 100% correct. 
@bb
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
i think we made him angry, there is 3 btc before 5 and 1 btc at 4

we are going down baby, and harder than i thought

New conspiracy theory: there is no gigantic whale just Vulture trying to exit at the best possible price Cheesy

anyway im outta here, see you guys in 2 months

Lmao  Cheesy

Wtf just happened here haha

New phenomenon maybe, not only money, but now cryptos can also turn good human with good attitude become bad.

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

New conspiracy theory: there is no gigantic whale just Vulture trying to exit at the best possible price Cheesy

Lmao  Cheesy

Wtf just happened here haha
Activity: 723
Merit: 503

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Another fake dump today to make the chart look like the most horrible thing to invest... Angry

Vulture put some fuc...... buy walls so he cannot manipulate the chart so easily...

Fuck, everything has pumped hard in Polo except my coin, even that EXE pumped hard... I'm so fucking frustrated right now.
Activity: 366
Merit: 250
@Windjc, you are a BTC whale, I can't believe you act like you dont know all of that.... This is so suspicious from you. I'm gonna start to think you actually are the super patient bbr whale

@Vulture, what do you think was the meaning of the huge february pump to 36K sats? It was said to be a missclick in this thread lmao and then we had recently this small pumps to 8K

And tell us more stories about the buy orders communication, it sounds like fun Cheesy

Anyway, whoever this guy is, he must be so mad we are discussing his plans openly in the public, I guess he's gonna have a revenge and we may see price under 2K sats

How many BBR do you guys figure he owns?

I have to be sincere, BBR represents very little of my portfolio, but the way things happen here makes me have more interest to learn. If you watch closely, the pump to 36K was a market buy order of 30-40 BTC, but after that, in the next days, there was more than 200 BTC in buys through the 10K-20K range, which means that this pump wasn't a human fat finger.

But what's more strange is that during the pump, a fork ocurred and the BBR chain stopped for some hours. I don't know, but it looks strange to me that the fork occurs just the day that BBR pumps... Grin Grin

The whale was clearly testing the market, and seems that he didn't get satisfied.. Grin

With cryptonotes, as you cannot track the balances, it's more complicated for a whale to calculate the share of the weak hands, that's why I think that the BBR REAL pump it's getting so long, and that's why I'M MAKING YOUR JOB EASIER (I HAVE A 14,21 % OF THE SHARE AND WAITING!!! Angry Angry).
BTW, what do you guys think about the possibility of BBR being able to be redeemed against Louis d'or tokens or something like that? It could explain the attitude of the mega whale

Anyway after all these talks, I feel even more hungry for BBR.  Also: who's the guy with the bot which puts buy orders just in front of mines all the time?!

I dont know why but this boolberry coin has always fascinated me a lot. I don't know if its the name or tenebrous links between zoidberg and cryptonote or the fact its invisible to most and cheap as fuck but i have VERY good vibes about this coin

BOOLBERRY, I PREDICT BIG THINGS FOR YOU THIS YEAR

IF YOU FEEL THAT WAY TOO, COME SAY HI!

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
No need to do any fund rising. There is a very patient mega whale accumulating BBR since 1 year+ He must have stacks of millions and he's gonna pump it when the time is right and this will bring Zoidberg back.

In the meantime, just hold and accumulate more when price is under 3 and the rewards will come.

If you lack patience, reads the post of Vulturefunds, he's got the prediction right

anyway, dont SELL your stack for any reasons under 4. YOU DONT WANT TO MISS THIS MEGA PUMP!

Please break down in detail for us how if I'm a whale with a couple million BBR, how I can pump the price to the sky and cash out all my coins without spending more money than I already have spent buying the coins.

Excitedly awaiting all the details on this often suggested but mysterious and universally unexplained process.

You are right fly. If you are a whale with about 20-30% of the total supply, there's no sense in pumping cause you're gonna lose money, BUT if you commuicate with other whales and together get a +75% of total supply, believe me, there's a lot of sense in pumping it, cause majority of BTC used to pump buy your own sell orders Grin Grin
The thing here is that there's a super-ambitious whale that wants to nearly-kill BBR by exhausting price suppression (with the colaboration of Zoidy, that helps this process with his silence).
I actually own about 13-15% supply of BBR, I've been trying to communicate with the mega-whale by buy orders since february but still nothing, he wants it all (you won't get my stake mothefucka  Cheesy)
Just be patient and wait, and another thing for you, the BBR whale is the same as HZ, both will pump a X10 minimum. When? That's the question. Just have a little more patience. Wink

Ok. So what is your target price?

And if you answer that then how would you get together 75% of BBR? There are lots of people that own 1-4%. But tracking them all down would be a huge challenge imo.

I already told so multiple times. Don't know exactly, but the top price during the pump should be around 80K to stabilize at 20K-30K range, that should be the fair price of BBR if Zoidy was just a little, very little more implicated. Personaly, I will be selling over this range. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING under 20-30K.

Don't worry about the +75% share. VTC was supposed to be an anti-ASICS coin with super-distributed mining, and last year it demonstrated that is one of the most centralized coins ever. WHY? Cause miners usually don't give a shit about crypto and sell nearly-all to the whales. Descentralization is a myth.

And your GAME is one of the best examples of this fact, but I'm sure you already know that.. Grin Grin

Well the GAME foundation owns 25 million of the current 55 million or so. And there are a lot of big whales in that community but none of them are selling. They are all too busy working on all the projects and Dev surrounding GAME. But GAME is a unique situation where for the most part there is no active engagement of crypto enthusiasts. Everything is happening behind the scenes and most new buyers are Game devs and gaming companies and fantasy sports companies coming into the Eco system that want to also be long term holders. So yes GAME is rather centralized and doesn't try to hide that fact at all.

Interesting targets in BBR. You are more bullish than I am but I'd love if you were right.

Oh, and who is HZ?
@Windjc, you are a BTC whale, I can't believe you act like you dont know all of that.... This is so suspicious from you. I'm gonna start to think you actually are the super patient bbr whale

@Vulture, what do you think was the meaning of the huge february pump to 36K sats? It was said to be a missclick in this thread lmao and then we had recently this small pumps to 8K

And tell us more stories about the buy orders communication, it sounds like fun Cheesy

Anyway, whoever this guy is, he must be so mad we are discussing his plans openly in the public, I guess he's gonna have a revenge and we may see price under 2K sats

How many BBR do you guys figure he owns?
Activity: 366
Merit: 250
No need to do any fund rising. There is a very patient mega whale accumulating BBR since 1 year+ He must have stacks of millions and he's gonna pump it when the time is right and this will bring Zoidberg back.

In the meantime, just hold and accumulate more when price is under 3 and the rewards will come.

If you lack patience, reads the post of Vulturefunds, he's got the prediction right

anyway, dont SELL your stack for any reasons under 4. YOU DONT WANT TO MISS THIS MEGA PUMP!

Please break down in detail for us how if I'm a whale with a couple million BBR, how I can pump the price to the sky and cash out all my coins without spending more money than I already have spent buying the coins.

Excitedly awaiting all the details on this often suggested but mysterious and universally unexplained process.

You are right fly. If you are a whale with about 20-30% of the total supply, there's no sense in pumping cause you're gonna lose money, BUT if you commuicate with other whales and together get a +75% of total supply, believe me, there's a lot of sense in pumping it, cause majority of BTC used to pump buy your own sell orders Grin Grin
The thing here is that there's a super-ambitious whale that wants to nearly-kill BBR by exhausting price suppression (with the colaboration of Zoidy, that helps this process with his silence).
I actually own about 13-15% supply of BBR, I've been trying to communicate with the mega-whale by buy orders since february but still nothing, he wants it all (you won't get my stake mothefucka  Cheesy)
Just be patient and wait, and another thing for you, the BBR whale is the same as HZ, both will pump a X10 minimum. When? That's the question. Just have a little more patience. Wink

And if you answer that then how would you get together 75% of BBR? There are lots of people that own 1-4%. But tracking them all down would be a huge challenge imo.

I already told so multiple times. Don't know exactly, but the top price during the pump should be around 80K to stabilize at 20K-30K range, that should be the fair price of BBR if Zoidy was just a little, very little more implicated. Personaly, I will be selling over this range. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING under 20-30K.

Don't worry about the +75% share. VTC was supposed to be an anti-ASICS coin with super-distributed mining, and last year it demonstrated that is one of the most centralized coins ever. WHY? Cause miners usually don't give a shit about crypto and sell nearly-all to the whales. Descentralization is a myth.

And your GAME is one of the best examples of this fact, but I'm sure you already know that.. Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

Jump to: