Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 235. (Read 1210750 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Whats happen to the price?  Huh

It has been going down for weeks & now you ask LMAO?

BBR is getting REKT

I have too much coins cannot check all the time
Its bad the dev gone?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Is this coin already part of the jl7777 network?

Yes
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Is this coin already part of the jl7777 network?
Activity: 475
Merit: 500
the question is where is btc going to
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1002
amarha
CZ can you please elaborate on the deal that you did not accept? i.e. who specifically was the "outside" investor and what did they want?

+1
I have no INSIDE INFORMATION, but has anyone heard of a confidentiality agreement? I do business in the solar industry, no one discusses anything without one. I would expect any serious investor to want one.

If its the case here, I don't think we will told any more than we already have. So lets move on.

Jon  Wink

I doubt seriously there is such a thing in a decentralized open source community project, is there? Even if so, we the stakeholders are the investors and should know these dealings: hence "CZ's pre-announcement". These announcements and dealings greatly affect whether and how I/we should increase or decrease stake and trust in this particular investment and community. Who is CZ keeping a secret/protection from, us?

Edit: it is clear imo that this "deal" has put quite a bit of sell pressure on the market and those of us who don't know what went down are out of luck. Although the investment (money) side of it is important, more so is the trust in having a level playing field in the future. I think it would be wise for the devs to be very clear on what happened.

Hmm, I don't know. Sounds like it was a private offer to CZ. I don't really see much benefit to making it public tbh. Sounds like it will just stir up more drama. Some people will be for it and some will be against it, but it's already been decided by CZ so people will just be fighting over nothing.

I see the merit in what you mean with the whole decentralized open source community project thing though.
Activity: 690
Merit: 907
Yeah Romano from twitter
Whats happen to the price?  Huh
It's cause I bought some last night. I'd buy some more, but then it's just keep going down.

RIP
Activity: 585
CZ can you please elaborate on the deal that you did not accept? i.e. who specifically was the "outside" investor and what did they want?

+1
I have no INSIDE INFORMATION, but has anyone heard of a confidentiality agreement? I do business in the solar industry, no one discusses anything without one. I would expect any serious investor to want one.

If its the case here, I don't think we will told any more than we already have. So lets move on.

Jon  Wink

I doubt seriously there is such a thing in a decentralized open source community project, is there? Even if so, we the stakeholders are the investors and should know these dealings: hence "CZ's pre-announcement". These announcements and dealings greatly affect whether and how I/we should increase or decrease stake and trust in this particular investment and community. Who is CZ keeping a secret/protection from, us?

Edit: it is clear imo that this "deal" has put quite a bit of sell pressure on the market and those of us who don't know what went down are out of luck. Although the investment (money) side of it is important, more so is the trust in having a level playing field in the future. I think it would be wise for the devs to be very clear on what happened.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
Whats happen to the price?  Huh
It's cause I bought some last night. I'd buy some more, but then it's just keep going down.
Activity: 690
Merit: 907
Yeah Romano from twitter

It has been going down for weeks & now you ask LMAO?

BBR is getting REKT
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
hey guys,
is there a current working block explorer,Mingergate says the last block was found 5 months ago.

Yes at ChainRadar   (but it is stuck atm too)

@Zoidberg, please add it to OP.
Activity: 529
Merit: 505
I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?

+1

Jon  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
I haven't gone into detail about it because I hope it might be reconsidered at some point. And announcing the details of it wouldn't matter now anyway. In fact, some other coin could very well steal the idea.

Please fuck off with your high pressure sales tactics.  Nobody, least of all CZ, cares about your 'ACT NOW!!! THIS INCREDIBLE OFFER WON'T LAST LONG' infomercial BS.

Google search 'shady SEO' --> 900K+ results   Cheesy

Do you realize how silly you sound?

Btw, how's your marketing campaign for Monero going? Your allegiance is so obvious it's a joke.

Perhaps I should post the PM where you sent where you said if Boolberry kept its name you would start marketing for BBR.

Apparently that was a big fat lie. Instead you are marketing for Monero and Duckcoin. And meanwhile just trolling this thread.

People see you for who you are. And they keep talking about you to me. I just tell them to ignore you. Now I'll take my own advice.  Smiley
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
hey guys,
is there a current working block explorer,Mingergate says the last block was found 5 months ago.
legendary
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
I haven't gone into detail about it because I hope it might be reconsidered at some point. And announcing the details of it wouldn't matter now anyway. In fact, some other coin could very well steal the idea.

Please fuck off with your high pressure sales tactics.  Nobody, least of all CZ, cares about your 'ACT NOW!!! THIS INCREDIBLE OFFER WON'T LAST LONG' infomercial BS.

Google search 'shady SEO' --> 900K+ results   Cheesy
Activity: 585
legendary
How are they contradicting each other? People have made a lot of wild speculations, but CZ didn't imply any wrong doing at all. Just sounded like he just wants to continue doing exactly what he's doing now and not pursue other avenues. Which is perfectly fine of course.
zoidberg said he didn't think the suggestions boded well for BBR's future, which is probably why people think it's shady rather than simply alternative.

No. He did not. He said he got an offer from some outside investors. He didn't think their offer boded well for BBR. He was working on an alternate plan - the one that I pre-announced - but decided not to go forward at this time. Its not completely off the table - or some variant thereof.

People just like drama - so they make up words like "shady" to stir things up.

wow, i thought you were the outside investor. thats the reason of the misunderstanding. do you know what they wanted?

if its true, it makes sense that you havent sold your BBR. They are the ones that must have sold it. Maybe it was bytecoin looking for a way-out of their mess?

I do not know exactly what they wanted. I believe they were looking to change BBR in some dramatic way. Outside investors typically want a lot in return for their investment. I do not think CZ took them too seriously, although I can't and won't speak on CZ's behalf on that.

The other option discussed did not require a hard fork and it would have paid miners more in tx fees. I haven't gone into detail about it because I hope it might be reconsidered at some point. And announcing the details of it wouldn't matter now anyway. In fact, some other coin could very well steal the idea.

Activity: 723
Merit: 503
How are they contradicting each other? People have made a lot of wild speculations, but CZ didn't imply any wrong doing at all. Just sounded like he just wants to continue doing exactly what he's doing now and not pursue other avenues. Which is perfectly fine of course.
zoidberg said he didn't think the suggestions boded well for BBR's future, which is probably why people think it's shady rather than simply alternative.

No. He did not. He said he got an offer from some outside investors. He didn't think their offer boded well for BBR. He was working on an alternate plan - the one that I pre-announced - but decided not to go forward at this time. Its not completely off the table - or some variant thereof.

wow, i thought you were the outside investor. thats the reason of the misunderstanding. do you know what they wanted?

if its true, it makes sense that you havent sold your BBR. They are the ones that must have sold it. Maybe it was bytecoin looking for a way-out of their mess?
pt7
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
[quote  so they make up words like "shady" to stir things up.
+1
"Shady" is pure worst-case speculation since not enough details have been revealed. It could just be a diff in opinion what is a good business decision. For example, if the solution requires a hard fork, then the positives need to greatly outweigh the big negative, and this is subject to differing conclusions.
legendary

Jump to: