Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 236. (Read 1210750 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 100
How are they contradicting each other? People have made a lot of wild speculations, but CZ didn't imply any wrong doing at all. Just sounded like he just wants to continue doing exactly what he's doing now and not pursue other avenues. Which is perfectly fine of course.
zoidberg said he didn't think the suggestions boded well for BBR's future, which is probably why people think it's shady rather than simply alternative.
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1002
amarha
windjc, cant you tell what really happened? seems only CZ and you know the truth but your 2 stories are contradicting each other. so people are left speculating

How are they contradicting each other? People have made a lot of wild speculations, but CZ didn't imply any wrong doing at all. Just sounded like he just wants to continue doing exactly what he's doing now and not pursue other avenues. Which is perfectly fine of course.
Activity: 723
Merit: 503
windjc, cant you tell what really happened? seems only CZ and you know the truth but your 2 stories are contradicting each other. so people are left speculating

Activity: 585
Merit: 500
Please calm folks. There is a place for SEO marketers AND C++ coders in this world. Maybe time to drop the argument.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
You obviously don't even know what SEO is. lol. Spam? lol. You really don't even know the topic. Should have known. I wonder how hard Mike Hearn is laughing reading this thread.  Cheesy

I've already told you exactly what SEO is:

SEO is one small step above spam.

Have fun manipulating ranking algorithms for whatever coins are foolish and desperate enough to engage your slimy services.   Wink

Lol. Ive never offered such services to a coin.

Good luck discrediting yourself with every post.  Wink Cheesy Grin Cool
legendary
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
You obviously don't even know what SEO is. lol. Spam? lol. You really don't even know the topic. Should have known. I wonder how hard Mike Hearn is laughing reading this thread.  Cheesy

I've already told you exactly what SEO is:

SEO is one small step above spam.

Have fun manipulating ranking algorithms for whatever coins are foolish and desperate enough to engage your slimy services.   Wink
legendary
I have actually made over a million dollars in SEO related businesses that Ive own and/or sold.

Even a junior high school student knows SEO is one small step above spam.  I don't want BBR spamvertising individuals or search engines, TYVM.

Spare us your dirty tricks and sketchy arrangements, and stop butthurting about the fact that CZ declined your 'offer he couldn't refuse.'

You obviously don't even know what SEO is. lol. Spam? lol. You really don't even know the topic. Should have known. I wonder how hard Mike Hearn is laughing reading this thread.  Cheesy

legendary
I have actually made over a million dollars in SEO related businesses that Ive own and/or sold.

Even a junior high school student knows SEO is one small step above spam.  I don't want BBR spamvertising individuals or search engines, TYVM.

Spare us your dirty tricks and sketchy arrangements, and stop butthurting about the fact that CZ declined your 'offer he couldn't refuse.'
Activity: 529
Merit: 505
I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?
Rather than argue why not just use a spare cpu if you have one and mine straight to CZ's alias at clintar's pool you can just put @zoidberg in the little box and check how much has been raised.

I don't think CZ is going to try and change things to ask for more, it doesn't seem to be his style. So if you want to support further development with no strings attached just do it. I see this as a way the community

can show CZ that we can do more than just bitch about everything including each other. If you took the time read this thank you

Jon  Wink
legendary
I must admit this is an ironic conversation about how to raise funds. The idea that CZ turned down would have actually paid the miners 10x more in tx fees than they currently make. Not taxed them.

Nobody except you cares about the scam CZ in which declined to participate.

Don't you have search engines to optimize or something?   Grin

Actually a lot of people care. You are just ignorant. Again. Don't you have some C++ code to write to secure the future of crypto?  Grin Grin

And as far as your junior high school jabs at me about SEO, I have actually made over a million dollars in SEO related businesses that Ive own and/or sold. Its mainly how I acquired such a large crypto bankroll. Yes, a bankroll that Ive documented with screen shots in my post history, so dont ask me to provide any "proof." Go find it yourself.

I'd love to know your business background and why anyone would want to listen to your random internet opinions. Im always open to learn from someone with a track record in something. Grin Wink
legendary
I must admit this is an ironic conversation about how to raise funds. The idea that CZ turned down would have actually paid the miners 10x more in tx fees than they currently make. Not taxed them.

Nobody except you cares about the scam CZ in which declined to participate.

Don't you have search engines to optimize or something?   Grin
legendary
I just want to say with windjc out and with your decision to turn down funding for whatever principles they wanted you to go against.  I applaud you.  If I can get some bbr's cheap enough I may Smiley  Regardless of the price - your decision reconfirmed legitimacy.  I hope we can figure out the funding.

Shall we change the project donation to 2-5% of the minted coins?

I think a 'Coin Maintenance and Development' fee of 2-5% is not only justified, but required by circumstance.

Charge the miners a 2-5% tax of each block of CZ's coin they find, to compensate him for his work and provide for the future of the coin.

+1 Now that is more like it!!  Grin

Activity: 182
I just want to say with windjc out and with your decision to turn down funding for whatever principles they wanted you to go against.  I applaud you.  If I can get some bbr's cheap enough I may Smiley  Regardless of the price - your decision reconfirmed legitimacy.  I hope we can figure out the funding.

I think a 'Coin Maintenance and Development' fee of 2-5% is not only justified, but required by circumstance.

Charge the miners a 2-5% tax of each block of CZ's coin they find, to compensate him for his work and provide for the future of the coin.

+1 Now that is more like it!!  Grin
I am really happy, that some of you are talking about how to better the coin. Gives me hope that the coin can move forward. THE XST forum has descended into chaos, page after page of trolls and fudsters, and the idiots who engage them. Its one of the indicators I use when I'm investing in a coin. How much positive interest there is in a coin, and signs that the dev and the community are interested in helping promote the coin, and to improve on it. The idea of increasing the donation to 5% is the first constructive thing I've heard since CZ decided not to go forward with the fundraiser.

Increasing the donation to 6% is a 20% better idea.

Well you certainly not Too Dumb for Bitcoin. Yous should change your handle  Smiley
Activity: 212
I am really happy, that some of you are talking about how to better the coin. Gives me hope that the coin can move forward. THE XST forum has descended into chaos, page after page of trolls and fudsters, and the idiots who engage them. Its one of the indicators I use when I'm investing in a coin. How much positive interest there is in a coin, and signs that the dev and the community are interested in helping promote the coin, and to improve on it. The idea of increasing the donation to 5% is the first constructive thing I've heard since CZ decided not to go forward with the fundraiser.

Math joke.  Grin
I got it. Embarrassed

I've added a 2% dev fee at my pool, and lowered my fee to 1%. Maybe I'll set up another pool instance that will listen on another port with a higher fee, and possibly reverse it at some point, so the main ports mine at 4%, and the alternate ports only do 2%. Any other ideas/comments/name calling because I just went ahead and did it?
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

Activity: 535
Merit: 500
im glad to hear that the supernet deal with bbr is still on! two great techs combined into one!!!!
legendary
a lot of crypto coders don't understand "C" very well, so right now even the code is a little out of their depth.

I understand that C is not ideal for security purposes compared to C++, and its usage was responsible for the Troll Block exploit that recently caused Monero no small amount hassle.
Jump to: