Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 234. (Read 1210750 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

Opened today @zoidberg wallet for some debugging, and findout a lot of nice tiny transfers. I guess this is pools payout donations.
Thank you very much whoever you are Smiley

btw: got back to development, working on new release.

Zoidberg

Check your wallet again.  I just sent you a nice donation.

Looking forward to the new release.

Wow! It was really nice donation! Thank you for your 2000BBR! Just sent it + 500 from me to jahrsg(scruffy scruffington) for his last commits on GUI.

Zoidberg

Wow, what a surprise.) Thank you all, I fill myself very motivated to code something useful for BBR project.)
Activity: 976
Merit: 646
Quote from:  Dr. Z
Developer Bounty:  Up to 1% (Controlled by miner's votes)

Can anyone please tell me where this is defined/referred to/set in the source?

Here is definition:
https://github.com/cryptozoidberg/boolberry/blob/master/src/currency_config.h#L22

Code for validation start here:
https://github.com/cryptozoidberg/boolberry/blob/3aa675cb831f0ca39e2a2d03133cb73396980832/src/currency_core/blockchain_storage.cpp#L731

Brief description: in every block miner could set vote to "true" (vote to support developer donations) or "false" (if disagree with developer donation). In each 720 block votes from prev 720 blocks  counted and according to that generated payout to special dev address. If every block voted "true" then i receive 1% of daily emission. If 50% voted "true", then i get 0.5% emission, if 0% voted "true", then i reciev 0.

Zoidberg

Opened today @zoidberg wallet for some debugging, and findout a lot of nice tiny transfers. I guess this is pools payout donations.

Zoidberg

Check your wallet again.  I just sent you a nice donation.

Wow! It was really nice donation! Thank you for your 2000BBR! Just sent it + 500 from me to jahrsg(scruffy scruffington) for his last commits on GUI.

Zoidberg
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 350
Quote from:  Dr. Z
Developer Bounty:  Up to 1% (Controlled by miner's votes)

Can anyone please tell me where this is defined/referred to/set in the source?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I must admit this is an ironic conversation about how to raise funds. The idea that CZ turned down would have actually paid the miners 10x more in tx fees than they currently make. Not taxed them.

Nobody except you cares about the scam CZ in which declined to participate.

Don't you have search engines to optimize or something?   Grin

Why are you so sure it was a scam, where you privy to the details of the proposal?
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

Zoidberg

Check your wallet again.  I just sent you a nice donation.

Activity: 529
Merit: 505
I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?

Zoidberg

Its great to see the community offering you some support. Keep up the love evreybody

Jon  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1092

Zoidberg

Keep the good work!

Zoidberg
Activity: 742
Merit: 501

Yep - I was on Polo when it happened. A few hours after the 200+ BTC buy wall went, someone in the trollbox announced they were dumping. Price went from around .0006 to .0002 in less than 10 minutes. Wasn't much buy resistance at the time (4 BTC), so only took a 16k bbr dump to drop the price so dramatically. Price rallied straight away after that. Buy orders have been between 20-30 BTC ever since.

"someone" - quite the inventive user name for that polo user.

Well... when the price of a coin your invested in drops by two-thirds in a matter of minutes, it doesn't hurt to see who is saying what. Anyone who scrolled the trollbox at the time will know what was said and by whom.

I wish Poloniex could setup something like the trollboxarchive that btc-e has. For the few who have a life outside of the trollbox, it could always come in handy Smiley Right now all I can say is "we are in the dark here"  Huh
Activity: 259
Merit: 250

Yep - I was on Polo when it happened. A few hours after the 200+ BTC buy wall went, someone in the trollbox announced they were dumping. Price went from around .0006 to .0002 in less than 10 minutes. Wasn't much buy resistance at the time (4 BTC), so only took a 16k bbr dump to drop the price so dramatically. Price rallied straight away after that. Buy orders have been between 20-30 BTC ever since.

Well... when the price of a coin your invested in drops by two-thirds in a matter of minutes, it doesn't hurt to see who is saying what. Anyone who scrolled the trollbox at the time will know what was said and by whom.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Is this coin already part of the jl7777 network?

Yes

and in your opinion why is the price plummeting?

Price is plummeting because someone had 200+ btc worth of buy walls up to 0.0007 btc or so on poloniex, and after the "announcement" was cancelled, all buy walls were pulled. Now there is a total of about 20 btc in buy orders on poloniex, ergo, price goes down. If you trust in the coin tech and developer, buy some while they're cheap. If not, then sell at a loss I guess...

Can attest to this. I saw it all with my own eyes. Looks to be exactly what happened. Once the 200 BTC in buys disappeared people panic sold. Looks to be as simple as that.

Activity: 293
Regarding the price, it may go down before it rises again. All crypto seems stagnant atm. A calm before a storm i suppose.

For marketing, as Boolberry is CN which has very high chance of large success regardless of its use in SuperNet, i think that marketing BBR through SN prism (that might be unpopular term now, maybe "angle") would be constraining its potential. BBR marketing should be independent of SN imo

so just be careful
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Regarding the price, it may go down before it rises again. All crypto seems stagnant atm. A calm before a storm i suppose.

For marketing, as Boolberry is CN which has very high chance of large success regardless of its use in SuperNet, i think that marketing BBR through SN prism (that might be unpopular term now, maybe "angle") would be constraining its potential. BBR marketing should be independent of SN imo
Activity: 52
Merit: 0

Yes

Price is plummeting because someone had 200+ btc worth of buy walls up to 0.0007 btc or so on poloniex, and after the "announcement" was cancelled, all buy walls were pulled. Now there is a total of about 20 btc in buy orders on poloniex, ergo, price goes down. If you trust in the coin tech and developer, buy some while they're cheap. If not, then sell at a loss I guess...

I could sell at the current price for a pretty substantial gain (due to lowering basis via trading).  Everyone's position is different.  BTW, holding for now...
pt7
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Another reason not to feed trolls:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/rogerdooley/2014/10/06/internet-trolls-really-are-psychos/

But, if can't help feeding them, don't' quote them for courtesy to those that have them on the ignore list Smiley
Activity: 259

Yes

Can attest to this. I saw it all with my own eyes. Looks to be exactly what happened. Once the 200 BTC in buys disappeared people panic sold. Looks to be as simple as that.

legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1002
amarha

Yes

legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116

Yes

legendary
Activity: 1092

Yes

Jump to: